Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wouldn't we all react like this?

Scarlet Letter

No. Not everyone would react in the same way. For instance, some may feel more afraid of the killer as they would be face to face with someone who has the ability to murder. Others may be much more concerned with trying to save the life of their loved one. Those more apathetic to the killing may only react in a slightly exaggerated form towards the killer.

Personally, I wouldn't go mad at seeing my loved one die. I would despise the culprit and do everything within my power to tear them down; but death is everywhere and I don't believe you can survive in this world unless you're able to accept the fact and live on.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'd be more careful. I'm somewhat apathetic to that, and I wouldn't go rambo because it would be a pointless loss. I like planning things out, so I'd be likely to take revenge later. (Assuming that in this case they've been murdered in an alleyway without noticing me watching). I'd go bring out my log splitter axe, gloves and my old gas mask (doesn't work anymore, but whatever). I'd find out where they lived and get in as quietly as possible, then go for the head. Once I'd killed them, I think I'd desecrate the corpse in some degrading fashion as a last disrespect. Hide the corpse somewhere so they won't find it for some time, spray-paint my number plate, leave the immediate city and live in an isolated town with other isolated people. And grow a beard.

I can't believe I just wrote that...

Edited by The Wheezer
  • Brohoof 2

No. Not everyone would react in the same way. For instance, some may feel more afraid of the killer as they would be face to face with someone who has the ability to murder. Others may be much more concerned with trying to save the life of their loved one. Those more apathetic to the killing may only react in a slightly exaggerated form towards the killer.

Personally, I wouldn't go mad at seeing my loved one die. I would despise the culprit and do everything within my power to tear them down; but death is everywhere and I don't believe you can survive in this world unless you're able to accept the fact and live on.

I understand what you mean but lets say it was your mother who raised you all those years and she was the only thing keeping you from being an orphan. Think of it as losing the last person in your family. I would literally be broken if I had no family whatsoever.

I'd be more careful. I'm somewhat apathetic to that, and I wouldn't go rambo because it would be a pointless loss. I like planning things out, so I'd be likely to take revenge later. (Assuming that in this case they've been murdered in an alleyway without noticing me watching). I'd go bring out my log splitter axe, gloves and my old gas mask (doesn't work anymore, but whatever). I'd find out where they lived and get in as quietly as possible, then go for the head. Once I'd killed them, I think I'd desecrate the corpse in some degrading fashion as a last disrespect. Hide the corpse somewhere so they won't find it for some time, spray-paint my number plate, leave the immediate city and live in an isolated town with other isolated people. And grow a beard.

Oh hell yeah! I like your idea.

I'd be more careful. I'm somewhat apathetic to that, and (...)

Yeah, me neither: I think the word you're searching for is something different.

But it's definitely not "apathetic", since your elaborate plan which followed immediately after should leave no doubt as to it registering on an emotional level.

And that's the opposite of what apathetic means! Maybe you and I can find a better word.

I understand what you mean but lets say it was your mother who raised you all those years and she was the only thing keeping you from being an orphan. Think of it as losing the last person in your family. I would literally be broken if I had no family whatsoever.

Oh hell yeah! I like your idea.

Unfortunately(I suppose), my feelings would still stay the same. Not to mention, I have plenty of family, so if they were the last of it to go, I'd have already experienced death enough to be able to survive the grief. I simply have much more of an apathetic feeling towards death. That said, I would never dream of letting someone overpower me in such a way. Dying isn't something I'm quite interested in doing.

Mom? Dad? Your kid?(If you have one)

Well, if someone has killed my mother, than I'm screwed, my mum is like a cockroach. If it was my dad that got killed, well, given that I have not seen him for nearly half my life, then I really don't care.

If it was one of my sisters, I don't care much either there.

If it was one of the cats, or my GF, no force on this world or any other would prevent me going apeshit. Ever seen a beserker in action? That would be me.

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately(I suppose), my feelings would still stay the same. Not to mention, I have plenty of family, so if they were the last of it to go, I'd have already experienced death enough to be able to survive the grief. I simply have much more of an apathetic feeling towards death. That said, I would never dream of letting someone overpower me in such a way. Dying isn't something I'm quite interested in doing.

Hmm, okay thanks for your opinion though

Well, if someone has killed my mother, than I'm screwed, my mum is like a cockroach. If it was my dad that got killed, well, given that I have not seen him for nearly half my life, then I really don't care.

If it was one of my sisters, I don't care much either there.

If it was one of the cats, or my GF, no force on this world or any other would prevent me going apeshit. Ever seen a beserker in action? That would be me.

Haha definitely! If you really love your GF to that extent, then by no means go apeshit for her!

If anyone ever touched anyone in my family, I would do everything I could to find that person and rip the asshole lim to lim, I wouldn't just kill the person, I would mutilate him to the point where not even his own mother would recognize him, well at least that is what I would like to do, unfortunately, once the police eventially arested said person, there really would be no possible way to get to him due to the fact that the person would be heavily guarded under police survalnce.

Personally, I feel that we should just put all these sickos in a room with the famlies, gives each family member a knife and a baseball bat and let them go to work if they so wish.

Uhhhh...no? I'd let them go to prison and rot in a cell...that's gotta be much worse than instant death :D

No one said anything about instant ghostie! :P

• Brohoof 3

If anyone ever touched anyone in my family, I would do everything I could to find that person and rip the asshole lim to lim, I wouldn't just kill the person, I would mutilate him to the point where not even his own mother would recognize him, well at least that is what I would like to do, unfortunately, once the police eventially arested said person, there really would be no possible way to get to him due to the fact that the person would be heavily guarded under police survalnce.

Personally, I feel that we should just put all these sickos in a room with the famlies, gives each family member a knife and a baseball bat and let them go to work if they so wish.

No one said anything about instant ghostie! :P

Best comment ever! And yeah box em' all up in a room!

And the cats. Don't forget the cats. I love them more.

Hehe yes kittens and cats are adorable

• Brohoof 1

If someone killed my brother, I would find out where they live. Chain them up in their sleep. Then wake them up. Once their awake I gouge out their eyes with a rusty spoon, and dump gasoline in them. Then I give a dose of adrenaline to keep them awake; I then proceed to light their eye-holes on fire.

Don't really have a plan after that. Anyone else though and I probably wont give a fuck :3

• Brohoof 2

If someone killed my brother, I would find out where they live. Chain them up in their sleep. Then wake them up. Once their awake I gouge out their eyes with a rusty spoon, and dump gasoline in them. Then I give a dose of adrenaline to keep them awake; I then proceed to light their eye-holes on fire.

Don't really have a plan after that. Anyone else though and I probably wont give a fuck :3

I like the way you think soldier!

(edited)

I have an extremely short temper and can be very violent.

So yeah. If probably rip their fucking throat out. And then put it back in. So I could rip it out again. Over. And over. And over.

I'd regret it, and if I wasn't angry I wouldn't hurt him, but I'm 99% sure pure anger would take over. So yeah.

Edited by Delernil
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Once I got over the shock, I would say "why?!". And obviously, I would call the police on him (even if I could, I wouldn't attack him except to incapacitate him so the police can deal with him, negativity only breeds more negativity and two wrongs don't make a right, and I believe in restorative justice)

Edited by Pegasus
  • Brohoof 2

I'd tie him up then torture him until he finally passes out, after that I'd mutilate his body and beat his lifeless corpse with his own arms and legs...and I might enjoy it 

• Brohoof 2

If someone ended the life of someone special to you, wouldn't we all turn demonic and try to rip that person's head off?

Well, I can understand being beyond PO'd, but I don't think anyone could turn all demonic like that, lol.

• Brohoof 1

I'd tie him up then torture him until he finally passes out, after that I'd mutilate his body and beat his lifeless corpse with his own arms and legs...and I might enjoy it 

Nicee. I'd gouge out one of his eyeballs so that he can look at it with the other eye. Then, i'd poke a little hole in the eyeball and urinate on it and squeeze the mixed contents of my urine and his eyeball juices down his throat. lol

Well, I can understand being beyond PO'd, but I don't think anyone could turn all demonic like that, lol.

Lol I know. The most demonic thing we can do is use foul language and weapons

I have an extremely short temper and can be very violent.

So yeah. If probably rip their fucking throat out. And then put it back in. So I could rip it out again. Over. And over. And over.

I'd regret it, and if I wasn't angry I wouldn't hurt him, but I'm 99% sure pure anger would take over. So yeah.

I wouldn't regret any of my actions. What comes around, goes around.

Fuck yeah, pony fans role-playing their extremely realistic plots to be "an hero" and avenge a fallen love one.

You go, Internet.

Either way, being murdered isn't the best way to go, but It'd simply remind me how vunerable we are, regardless of how safe we feel.

No one deserves to die, so why would I kill someone for killing someone close to me, but not a random bystander, such as a bum?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

• Brohoof 2

Once I got over the shock, I would say "why?!". And obviously, I would call the police on him (even if I could, I wouldn't attack him except to incapacitate him so the police can deal with him, negativity only breeds more negativity and two wrongs don't make a right, and I believe in restorative justice)

You would at least knock some teeth out, right? Or leave a black eye?

Fuck yeah, pony fans role-playing their extremely realistic plots to be "an hero" and avenge a fallen love one.

You go, Internet.

Either way, being murdered isn't the best way to go, but It'd simply remind me how vunerable we are, regardless of how safe we feel.

No one deserves to die, so why would I kill someone for killing someone close to me, but not a random bystander, such as a bum?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Well you wouldn't have to necessarily kill the person, but at least teach the person the meaning of life, if you know what I mean.