Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie due in the comics!

Forlong

the_great_and_powerful_trixie_by_killryd

She's comin' back.

"Really?  In the main series or the Friends Forever series?"

Yes.

FF issue #6, to be released June 2014

The newest Friends Forever features Trixie & Rainbow Dash! Trixie finds herself the queen of a new kingdom and calls on Rainbow Dash to wow her subjects with some amazing flying stunts. However Trixie has a hidden agenda. When Rainbow discovers the truth, just how much of a friend will she want to be?

Main series issue #21, to be released July 2014

Some of our favorite Ponyville residents, including Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy, visit Manehattan to see Trixie's biggest magic trick yet: making the famous Ostlerheimer Diamond disappear! Only one thing goes wrong: the diamond disappears for real! All hoofs point to Trixie as the culprit, but not everything is as it seems in this magical Manehattan mystery!

93656b46_dis-gon-b-gud.gif

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of hope for this one(Thomas Zahler wrote the Twilight Micro which I enjoyed a lot, and Trixie and Dash's egos clashing have a lot of comedic potential), but after the RD micro, I'm gonna keep my expectations very low

• 1 month later...

The Great and Powerful Trixie is second best pony, so I'm really pumped for this :D

I'm going to be picking up issue #21 and #22. I heard they're supposed to be a mystery type thing, which is cool :D Plus, Rarity, The Great and Powerful Trixie, and Applejack all in one comic?!?!?! :D 

The trifecta of perfection! The three best ponies all together...my money belongs to IDW :D

I have a lot of hope for this one(Thomas Zahler wrote the Twilight Micro which I enjoyed a lot, and Trixie and Dash's egos clashing have a lot of comedic potential), but after the RD micro, I'm gonna keep my expectations very low

But Twilights micro was not that good(though that may have been the art). But yeah I never thought of that dash and Trixie could be great if it is handled properly, and not make Dash too much of a dick.

But Twilights micro was not that good(though that may have been the art). But yeah I never thought of that dash and Trixie could be great if it is handled properly, and not make Dash too much of a dick.

It was great, and it did not make Rainbow too much of a dick. She was precisely as much of a dick as Trixie deserved under the circumstances, and not a jot more.

(FF #6 came out a while ago...)

It was great, and it did not make Rainbow too much of a dick. She was precisely as much of a dick as Trixie deserved under the circumstances, and not a jot more.

(FF #6 came out a while ago...)

yes I know I own FF#6(and it was pretty good) I was expressing concern for friendship is magic #21.

• 1 month later...