Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How old are humans if they randomly turned into ponies

PokeBolter

So I was kind of wondering, if I was a pony how old would I be I'm 15 and I'd kind of want to know if I would be Silver Belle's age because even though I didn't watch it I saw he would be a Freshman in Equestria Girls and I'm a Freshman so would that make me the age of the CMC what do you think the age range is people to ponies?

I think the only reason they made the CMC freshmen in Equestria Girls, is to actually have them in the movie. We probably wouldn't have seen them at all in the movie if they were still in elementary school, like they are in Equestria.

So to answer your question, I guess you would be around the age of the CMC, if you went to Equestria. :P

I think that the translation from EQG to MLP doesn't work consistently. For instance, Cheerilee is a teacher while the mane 6 are students, but as ponies, in a flashback it is revealed that Rarity made costumes for Cheerilee in the school play, thus making them around the same age. So yeah...

I'm not really sure what a good age translation would be.

• Brohoof 1

So I was kind of wondering, if I was a pony how old would I be I'm 15 and I'd kind of want to know if I would be Silver Belle's age because even though I didn't watch it I saw he would be a Freshman in Equestria Girls and I'm a Freshman so would that make me the age of the CMC what do you think the age range is people to ponies?

Yeah that's one of the . . . many spits in the face that pocket universe makes to Equestria. Like how are the CMC, Mane Six, AND Photo Finish ALL HIGH SCHOOL AGE?!

That makes no sense!

• Brohoof 1

One would assume judging that by what we have seen so far in the show, that ponies age about the same as a human, if perhaps a little bit slower, so my guess is you might be around the 12-15 year range if you did some kind of conversion. :)

(edited)

Bare in mind these are equestrian ponies. we'd retain out age mentally but our pyshicial age would differ.

I'd be worried for anyone between 10-20 because ponies seem to skip the teen stage completely so you either going to be get knocked down into a filly/colt or get bumped up to a Mare/Stallion. :)

Edited by Malinter

Not sure, there is a definite age shift though. Celestia and Luna are thousands of years old as alicorns, but as humans they can't be much older then mid thirties to forties. I think it really depends on luck I guess lol