Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love girly things.

LadyBrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was randomly internet surfing when i found it, so yeah.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I love girly things. I was 14 when i found out about it. I was on you tube when i saw the episode too many pinkie pies and i loved. now i'm obsessed.

I am a 15 year old muslim girl in kenya. I love girly cute things and am interested in art. I wish on becoming a character designer and story maker. I have so many ideas :D Its just so awesome :wub: .

• Brohoof 4

Well good for you bro, the herd is so addicting isn't it? But anyway, we are glad to have you on the forums, and enjoy your stay! :yay:

Welcome, welcome to the forums! There are a lot of discussions and nice people here, and I hope you'll have fun while you're on here.

Brohoof /)

A pleasure to have you here, @LadyBrony! I guess you could say I like cute, girly things too considering that I'm here. :P

Seriously though, that's cool. I love lots of things, especially cute and cuddly stuff. Good luck with your career ideas. Wish I had the same creative abilities that you do. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to our forum and please shoot me a PM if you need anything. :D