Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is MLP FIM the only 'girly' thing you like?

Bendy

Is My Little Pony the only 'girly' thing you like?  

133 users have voted

1. 1. Is My Little Pony the only 'girly' thing you like?

• Yes.
    • No. (state what in post.)

Well ... I like tea, theatre, musicals, Disney Movies, Ghibli Movies and other likes The Last Unicorn etc but I don't would say these are girly things. 

I'm not a fan of Sailor Moon. A former girlf friend of mine tried to bring me into it (over a decade ago) and failed at it xD Card Capture Sakura is definitely also cute, but never caught my interest tbh. 

So I wouldn't say I like more girly things besides MLP

On a side note: I personally wouldn't call MLP a girly thing, but I know what the OP meant, so see my answer above :)

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-10-23 at 2:50 AM, Sasoriman said:

Heh, mine did too. I actually still watch it every once in a while. :fluttershy:

I think I mentioned before that I also enjoy Strawberry Shortcake, Polly Pocket, etc. There were some older Polly Pocket specials, but they didn't look nearly as exciting as the 2018 series. I also watched a couple of Barbie movies from a few years ago and enjoyed those well enough.

That's pretty cool! I still enjoy Sofia. And, I am not sure if this count as a girly show, but another show I like is Miraculous Ladybug. :)

• 6 months later...

I don't know what is considered "girly". I can only try to guess.

First thing that comes to mind are horse magazines, they always say "Hey girls!" :ButtercupLaugh: Really weird. Or horse games where they don't even offer male player characters... I love a lot related to horses. Unicorns, pegasi. Especially the very colorful ones, art. I like the color pink, even my Nintendo Switch is pink. :fluttershy: Looks the best. <3 Glitter is beautiful. Dunno, I like a lot. :)

• Brohoof 1