Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever been picked on because you're a virgin?

CosmicHooves

4 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

When I was, no. Even if I still was, I don’t think I would be teased because I am a female and I notice that males get more of that shit than we do. 

It's true, and that double standard is what gave rise to the "incel" culture.

• Brohoof 2

Surprisingly no and I am still a virgin to this day. Woo. Instead I would always be made fun of for other things. My social awkwardness, my fidgety movements, rocking back and forth, that sorta thing. Definitely would have preferred to be made fun of for the virgin thing because I truly do not care about it whatsoever. Being made fun of for mental issues out of my control, that's no bueno.

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Surprisingly no and I am still a virgin to this day. Woo. Instead I would always be made fun of for other things. My social awkwardness, my fidgety movements, rocking back and forth, that sorta thing. Definitely would have preferred to be made fun of for the virgin thing because I truly do not care about it whatsoever. Being made fun of for mental issues out of my control, that's no bueno.

This hits a little close to home,

Tbf tho I'm 16, so most people my age probably are still virgins, so I don;t get bullied for that. While yes I do sometimes get teased for not talking to girls, it's not a big worry to me cause anyone with half a brain knows that most of the girls online are self-obsessed with their own image and are not worth wasting your time on. Do I get jealous when I see my friends and classmates talking to girls and being in relationships? Yes, sometimes but overall I realise I'm better off not being in a relationship. 

As for the virgin thing, I'm sure I'll be virgin for a long time, maybe even my whole life, but thing is I don;t care. There's nothing wrong in it and actually its would feel kinda special, since you did something that over 90% of the population couldn;t do even if they tried. 

The problem is that sexual relations are way too ingrained in society, that its causing a problem to those who want to live without them. 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

I was picked on when I was around 12/13 for still being a virgin at my school, and I still really still don't get why they were bragging about shagging when they were around 12 and 13

Bruhhhhh 12? Wtfffffff

Honestly I feel like I was lucky since I went to a school where people were a lot more mature. Sure they were idiots but no one there would have been boasting about shagging at 12. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm just going to come out with it. I'm in my mid-thirties and am still a virgin. Never even kissed or dated. There! It's a little difficult to do any of that stuff when your stuck as the wrong gender and completely insecure about your body. I've never actually been picked on for being a virgin. But what I don't like is the smug, patronising attitude of those that seem to think they are superior to virgins just because they managed to smash their junk against someone elses junk. And I admittedly do get a little sensitive about it, because it is a reminder of the many things that I haven't been able to do over the years because of the wrong fecking body. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

....i guess doffeirent countries lose their virginities at different ages....

nah but the legal age in scotland (where sherbie lives) is 16. That's why its strange that 12 years olds are boasting about being shagged

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Bruhhhhh 12? Wtfffffff

Honestly I feel like I was lucky since I went to a school where people were a lot more mature. Sure they were idiots but no one there would have been boasting about shagging at 12. 

exactly,

also its kinda retarded bragging like that when theres a police officer patrolling the school

• Brohoof 1

I have for being so honest while surrounded by insecure liars. But who cares? I’d rather stay truthful and be in the minority. :mlp_smug: The irony is, the person making fun soon admitted that they were also a virgin and then everyone else admitted they were too, and felt all humble about it all of a sudden. Hypocrites. :nom:

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, Flutterstrike ️ said:

I have for being so honest while surrounded by insecure liars. But who cares? I’d rather stay truthful and be in the minority. :mlp_smug: The irony is, the person making fun soon admitted that they were also a virgin and then everyone else admitted they were too, and felt all humble about it all of a sudden. Hypocrites. :nom:

That's the funny thing. You might have a group bullying you, but often it is only a minority who are actually not virgins. Other people just  join in cause they are fun and don;lt want to get bullied themselves for being a virgin

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha if you think that is weird arabs brag about shagging their sister...ive heard and am a living proof this is accurate, Because one of my colleagues has also heard this from other arabs bragging about shagging their own sister.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Hahaha if you think that is weird arabs brag about shagging their sister...

Then the topic of homosexuality comes up and 9 times out of 10 they'll get offended by the entire discussion... :huh:At least in my experience with people of that sort. I don't just mean Arabs, I mean most kinds of people who would brag about things like that. But yeah Arabian countries are f***ed in that department. :dry:

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 3

Nope, but that's because the only people who know I am one are my friends and family (I mean, my family doesn't know for a fact that I am one but probably suspect that I am since I've never dated and have severe social anxiety).

I'm not ashamed to be a virgin at all though - supposedly, Isaac Newton died a virgin and was proud of it.

I don’t really know how this topic of conversation would come up. No one I know asks people if they’re a virgin or not; I certainly don’t just bring it up :wacko:.

Anyway, most people who would pick on someone for this are probably insecure themselves and unfulfilled in their own love lives/sex lives.

• Brohoof 2

I don't see the point in talking about my sexual history with someone unless I plan on sleeping with them.  I don't really think it's anyone's business but mine outside of that, or my doctor.

• Brohoof 3

No one ever has for me. It's usually shock or whatever, lol. But I can't have sex either way, lmao. So whenever I explain why I'm technically a virgin and why I can't have sex, they just feel bad for me.

• Brohoof 1