Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stuff You First Hated But Now Like

Castle Bleck

Punk (or Pop-Punk, whatever you want to call it, I'm not getting into that pointless argument!) music. Years back, I thought of the genre as purely loud irritating noise (much like how I think of metal that has screaming now), but then a friend introduced me to Streetlight Manifesto. Of course, it's all because of the wind instruments. I was like "Wow, those wind parts are actually very nice!" and that's how it started, eventually all of the bands I had hated before I finally gave a fair listen to.

Dragon Ball Z. Before I actually watched Dragon Ball, I thought DBZ was just a bunch of adult men standing around looking like they're constipated. Maybe that's still true, but I came to love the series after I watched the original Dragon Ball. (This was over twelve years ago lol)

And believe it or not, I may have to include the saxophone here. To say I hated it would be inaccurate. It's just that over the years I turned down opportunities to play it at least twice. The second time (before I got my clarinet) being the most ironic. When I told my parents I wanted to play the clarinet they're like "Well, we have a saxophone" and I'm like "Noooo... I don't like that instrument, I never want to play it. Clarinet is the only instrument for me." Not long after I would realize the clarinet wasn't for me, and then end up trying the saxophone and being like "OMG, this is amazing. I love this instrument!" It was a sudden change of heart, too.

Half of the songs on MLP:FIM.

When I first heard them in an episode, I was thinking: "Ugh, can this song end already?".

But alas, I listened to them a second time, and I was instantly in love!

• Brohoof 2

Jazz music- Personally I like the 70s, funky soulful Jazz sounds that came out around then from people like Roy Ayres. I still dislike the bluesy, saxophone, cruise liner band stuff. But Jazz-Funk, and Jazz influenced Deep-House like Larry Heard I really love.

Beer- I never used to like beer, it tasted fowl and I liked and still like on occasions Vodka. But beer has better social aspects for a drink, lasts longer and cheaper with less alcohol content which is probably a bit healthier to. And I made the switch to Carling and it’s my drink of choice 80% of the time

• Brohoof 1

- Most of the songs through MLP episodes, but I don't mind them now and some are pretty good

- EDM, but now I really like it!

- Youtube, believe it or not (I practically live on it now)

- Pinkie used to annoy me, can't believe I used to think that :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I used to dislike how it was all over the Internet, but I grew up a few months later and decided to see what was so amazing about it. This has resulted MLP: FiM becoming one of my favourite cartoons. :P

I think everypony can relate to this :P

I didn't like learning about history at first, but I eventually found myself interested in how far we've come and how we originated here. To put it all together, school would be a main one. I though school was boring at first, but then I eventually learned how important and fun it is! :).

I used to hate guacamole, now its one of my favourite things.

This.

And bananas.  That's about it, really.  I've always had a good sense about what I like and what I don't, and it's never really changed.  Sure, there are new things that I've discovered I like, such as MLP, but I loved it from the very first episode.  I can't think of anything else where I didn't like and changed my mind later.  Everything I like, I liked from the get go.

(edited)

Rarity.

In the first season, the only thing that I liked about her was this scene:

However, in the fourth season, I've come to like her, thanks to this scene:

I about pissed myself from laughing too hard!

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 1