Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best-sounding accent or language to you?

The Gasper

Since I live in the great Руссии. It would come to no suprise that I believe the russian accent is superior in terms of manliness. You also get a bit of a Malicious vibe from it as well (thank you american media)

(edited)

Languages: Gaulish, Japanese, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Hebrew, French, English

Accents: Various. :3

Edited by Hansel

I don't know what kind specifically, but British. It's just fun to listen to...I'm not really sure why. Sounds cool.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

British. It's just fun to listen to

Im pretty sure for me its thier different way of swearing,their accent makes it funnier.

(edited)

Reading this makes me appreciate my British accent :lol:

For me, I love French, Spanish, Canadian and southern US accents. EDIT: Irish also! :D

Language-wise, French and Spanish.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

i may be biased but i love my language (italian) and i love especially the venetian dialect

i hate sicilian btw

Edited by Doc. Volt

Irish, Australian, South American.  :)

Can't believe I forgot Irish! :o

When it comes to sexual appeal, I love it when women have European accents, particularly one of the accents from Southeastern Europe. Of course a woman doesn't have to have a European accent for me to find her sexually attractive, but I do love those accents.

When it comes to the beauty of the language itself, I'd also go with European accents. Many European languages and accents are incredibly artful, such as the Latin language or the French accent.

I have a really bad addiction to some Japanese singers' voices. Also Russian. I really can't find English all that beautiful because of my struggles with it and how it sometimes just does not fit properly, even when the song was made specifically with it in mind. 

In general - Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, German, French, Italian, and Romanian.

(edited)

Every accent out there: middle-eastren, Russian, Chinese, British, pretty much ALL of the accents out there, oh i almost forgot: in honor of my love i shouldn't forget about southern American accent :3 

language: Arabic, Russian, and Chinese 

Edited by Deathstroke

(edited)

The Aussie accent <3 

Language: eeh, Russian I guess d:

I really really dislike my southern accent. I know some people have it worse than me but I do sound horribly southern. I'd like to drop this accent and develop a much more northern one so I don't draw out vowels unnecessarily but that's probably not going to happen >.> I don't hear it myself, but whenever I hear a recording I'm like ".-. please no" I mention this because a lot of people say they like and I don't know why! D: 

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh

(edited)

I like Swedish, British and Scottish accents. (And I absolutely despise the Finnish accent I was cursed with. FML)

My favourite language is Vietnamese. I don't understand a word of it and could never imagine speaking it myself but it just sounds so pleasing and hearing someone speak it puts me in a good mood.

Edited by Lumen

• 3 years later...

I really love how Chinese/Mandarin  sounds all the pronounciations  with h and x sound somehow very elegant.  It's like listening music truly beautiful.

Another one is Japanese it's entirely different tone but it still manages to produce the same musical feeling in me.