Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

I've seen the trailer, and… ehhh~! Stereotypical girly music that they'll try to pass off as rock music…

That being said, I'll still watch it!

The first movie was decent. It had its flaws but it was still okay. However, I have a feeling that I may dislike Rainbow Rocks since I don't think I have ever enjoyed a "battle of the bands" plot.

I will still watch it but I will be keeping my expectations very low so I won't be that disappointed if I hate/dislike it.

(edited)

Here's a video on YouTube I found:

The first one was fine, but when I watched this clip a couple times, it'll be a little better, but those kid-ish parts seems to ruin it a little.

But still seems good

Edited by Speedy Drawsome

No just no. I'm sorry but I don't want more of this ponies goes human thing.

I suppose some people will enjoy it but I thought the first one was meh (even though it was better than I expected). I'm sorry hasbro :(

I liked the first one (not as much as the show) so I'm glad they're making a second. It's supposed to come out this fall and Bronycon is in August so I'm excited to see if they will have a sneak-peak of the movie.

Here's a video on YouTube I found:

The first one was fine, but when I watched this clip a couple times, it'll be a little better, but those kid-ish parts seems to ruin it a little.

But still seems good

Well I mean it is still a kids movie. Don't expect them to change the content remember we're adults watching a children's show not the other way around.

(edited)

Yeah, I'm not too sold on the battle of the bands thing, either… One can't simply pull a guitar out of your ass and start playing it, which is what I'm assuming the Human Mane 6 did……

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

The first equestria girls was pretty good, but I was put off a bit by the crappy live action commercials that popped up on every single channel on my television. This movie(from what I can tell) is following two cliches(battle of the bands, high school) so the writers will have to be extra creative to make this one work. I have hopes, don't fail me hasbro!!

• Brohoof 1

Ya know, after I watched an episode of Jem and the Holograms, I wonder "Why not just crossover Equestria Girls with Jem and the Holograms?"

They're both Hasbro franchises and they both use music as a theme.  So why not?

I for one will not rest well at night until I know more of the mystery that is Dance Cop.

wkP8QMX.gif

If Dance Cop doesn't become the big new fanon character, I will be terribly sad.

Dance on, Dance Cop.

Edited by Keen Blade
  • Brohoof 4

I for one will not rest well at night until I know more of the mystery that is Dance Cop.

img-2407511-1-wkP8QMX.gif

If Dance Cop doesn't become the big new fanon character, I will be terribly sad.

Dance on, Dance Cop.

I have a feeling that he's Flash's father. Also, I put him to music, but I don't have a YouTube account, and it won't let me upload it here.

I just realized something,

While Equestria Girls was a terrible movie, the best part about it was the music.

Rainbow Rocks is primarily focused on music.

While Rainbow Rocks will likely be another lame, blatant cash grab, at least it has that going for it.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2

When I first seen the trailer:

36835ce0e.jpg

Seriously, I love Equestria Girls, I mean I can't even stress that enough. When I went to see the first one, I was by myself, but did I care? Hell no. I had Twilight Sparkle on the big screen, screw having friends to bug me while Ponies.

(Kidding!)

But really, I'm beyond excited for the sequel. The music was great, and the best part: more Twilight Sparkle on the big screen.

The music sounds really good, too!

Just makes me wonder how Twilight ends up in Canterlot High again? Guess we'll find out when it comes out, right? ^^

Again: super duper excited, can't wait!!! ^-^

• Brohoof 1

I just realized something,

While Equestria Girls was a terrible movie, the best part about it was the music.

Rainbow Rocks is primarily focused on music.

While Rainbow Rocks will likely be another lame, blatant cash grab, at least it has that going for it.

LMAO

yeah, the music was the best part of the first one!!!

this new movie is music focused? count me in! :D

they might as well call this movie, Equetria Girls: Daniel Ingram's Brain

Equestria Girls Movie I thought was awesome the first part was hilarious when Pinky Pie imitated a Transformer robot who knows what surprises are in store for Equestria Girls 2 maybe they have a contest against Trixie and the great and powerful to a pony battle of the bands wait and see everypony !

The first equestria girls was pretty good, but I was put off a bit by the crappy live action commercials that popped up on every single channel on my television. This movie(from what I can tell) is following two cliches(battle of the bands, high school) so the writers will have to be extra creative to make this one work. I have hopes, don't fail me hasbro!!

Thing is they dont have to.  It's a hour 1/2 toy commercial.  Not to say it wont be bad..acutal that probably the truth, regardless wither it good or bad Hasbro weill make cash.  Target demographic and all.  Dont pull the "oh but its for kids line."  cause that exuse is a terrible defense, it like saying kids should remain dumb and have dumb things to watch.