Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you want to do before turning 25?

RainbowMau

Well, let's see. 25 is just barely over 4 years away. I have two main aspirations in that time:

Find an internship.

Find love.

And... that's basically it. I don't care about graduating so much as I want to graduate with a little experience. I want to find love because I'm tired of being a lonely all the time. Everything else in my life is going smoothly, and I'm actually quite pleased with where I am now and what I've managed to do so far.

Edited by Regulus

Visiting a bunch of places, including Barbados and Panama (again).

I skimmed really fast over this comment and I swear to god I thought you said Panera.

I was like why would you want to visit Panera, it's just bread and stuff :P

Panama makes much more sense

I skimmed really fast over this comment and I swear to god I thought you said Panera.

I was like why would you want to visit Panera, it's just bread and stuff :P

Panama makes much more sense

LOL!

Well.. maybe I want to visit a Panera aswell. jk

If I ever wanted/could (to) visit a fictional place, it would be Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.  :squee:

LOL!

Well.. maybe I want to visit a Panera aswell. jk

If I ever wanted/could (to) visit a fictional place, it would be Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. :squee:

If the Chocolate Factory was real I would probably be the idiot that falls into the river and get sucked up the tube. :lol:

If the Chocolate Factory was real I would probably be the idiot that falls into the river and get sucked up the tube. :lol:

This dude right here?

Augustus_Gloop.jpg

You must really like chocolate then!  B)

This dude right here?

Augustus_Gloop.jpg

You must really like chocolate then! B)

Chocolate is okay, but I'd probably fall in cause I'm a huge klutz! :P

Seriously can't count how many times I've tripped on nothing or smacked into random billboards in the mall.

Chocolate is okay, but I'd probably fall in cause I'm a huge klutz! :P

Seriously can't count how many times I've tripped on nothing or smacked into random billboards in the mall.

Hey, at least you don't open sodas and put them in your pocket bottoms up by accident, because you get confused.  :blush:

facehoof-rainbow-dash.jpg

(Yeah, it happened twice.)  :P 

Edited by Guest

I don't have a whole lot of goals I'd like to accomplish before the age of 25 specifically, as many of my goals are either shorter term than that or lifelong. 

I would like to find true love of the romantic variety, and as nice as it'd be to find that sooner rather than later, ultimately, I just hope I find it eventually, whether I'm 20, 25, 50, whatever. 

I'd like to earn both my Bachelor's and Master's degrees in mathematics by age 22-23, so I'd hopefully be 2-3 years into a 5-7 year long PhD program in mathematics at the age of 25.

I'm currently a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo. I'd like to at least reach 4th degree black belt, and possibly 5th degree black belt by the age of 25, but I'd rather go slow and master the material at each level than try to rush through the system. I've currently been a 3rd degree black belt for over 3 years (with at least 6-7 or so years total of experience at lower ranks before I became a 3rd degree), and 3 years is the minimum waiting period to go from that rank to 4th degree black belt, but I probably won't feel ready to test for that rank until another 1-2 years from now. However, if I reach 4th degree black belt by age 20 and feel sufficiently prepared for 5th degree black belt over the minimum 4 year waiting period at that level, I could reach 5th degree by or before age 25. 

I'd like to become highly adept at the art of lucid dreaming and other disciplines before age 25, but ultimately that's more of a lifelong goal as I want to continue to grow throughout my entire life.

I love creative writing, and I'm strongly considering writing books some day, both non-fiction books about mathematics and possibly other subjects as well as fiction books primarily in the fantasy and/or science fiction genres. It'd be great to have at least written a novel-length story by or before the age of 25 even if I wasn't ready to try to get something published at that point.

I really want to travel some day, and hopefully I'll have at least had the opportunity to visit Hawaii and Europe before age 25. I'm also an amusement park/roller coaster enthusiast, and I'd like to visit as many as possible. Hopefully I'll have had the chance to visit, at minimum, Cedar Point, Worlds of Fun, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Disney World before age 25.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure to be honest, cheese alarm snuggle somebody. Just lay in bed, sofa, car and snuggle then of course some reproduction might be good though of course depending on ones gender we wouldn't want it end up with pregnancy. Still better have similar endurance as I have complete control. So yeah I guess that counts as finding a mate, yes.

Then mostly just car stuff, not any plans currently though. Get enkei wheels, so yeah.

Meet my friends and yeah fun stuff.

• Brohoof 2

- Go to a good college

- Go to London and visit the Harry Potter thing

- Write a novel-length fanfiction (I have the ideas but it's the writing that's painful)

Edited by Shift

The economy sucks terribly where I live, so I can't be picky. All I can say is working a job that I actually find workable, then making a career choice so I can finally start working to support myself, then I'll take it from there.

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

Right now, I just want to finish college. I'll be 24 when that happens but I should have an MBA by then. By the time I'm 25, I'm not entirely sure if I want to keep going for the CPA exam of if I would be more comfortable in my present work environment. After all i'm sure there is a lot of room to move up in the university I'm at. 

After finishing school, I'd kinda like to be dating again. I'd love to get married and go see the world with the woman of my dreams...but the problem is I can't keep a girlfriend for some reason and I'm sick of dating right now. Nobody seems to want to stay with me. But I guess I can still hope...

• Brohoof 1