Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a world of superpowers would you be the Hero or a Villain.

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I would probably end up being an anti-villain. I'd seemingly be a nice, kind, everyday sort of person. But in reality, I would be a nice, kind person who is planing on draining the world of its life essence in order to obtain immortality. Or something like that. 

My powers would be mastery over the dark arts, including such dark powers as necromancy, umbramancy, high intelligence, and good manners.

I would be a villain. I've always liked them more then the heroes (except for Joffrey). I loved their laughs and their evil plans. I guess I was always just so sad that the villain always got defeated. 

No possibility of just being an anti-hero, like Frank Castle? (The Punisher)  :blush:

I am pretty sure i would be a villian... but not the one that destroys the world, the one that just works in the background and lets others do that! Hehe... And i guess i would have... invisiblity and disguises. You would never find me... *disappears*

I naturally couldn't be a villain because I do not believe in harming others. But I also couldn't be a hero, because I do not have the personality traits necessary (bravery, strong will-power to train the powers, etc.). I'd be a nobody (like I am right now) lol.

I've been wondering lately, that if I had a superpower of some kind would I be the Hero or the Villain. Naturally I thought that id want to be the Hero, because isn't that the right decision? But the more I think about it the more i see myself as the villain. I'm not a bad or mean person, in fact just about everyone I know would, hopefully, say that I'm a nice person. I just think being the Hero can be a little overrated sometimes and that initially doing the wrong thing doesn't mean that in the long run it won't have a positive outcome.

So which would you be and how would you carry out your newly appointed role?

Also my power would probably be super speed :D

You know, I've been thinking about a thread like this. In my youth, I used to think that being a hero and helping people had to be the most awesome thing in the world, but alas, life taught that this world is no place for goody two shoes that we aspired to be as kids. I don't consider myself a vile person, so, being a straight villain is out of the question. I'm not interested in collapsing the world economy nor overthrowing countries for fun, neither ruling a portion or the whole world either. But I'll certainly witnessed how cruel people can be, and get away with it on top of that, but if I had superpowers, I would go on a killing spree on those who only purpose in life is make others miserable. It might do a difference, or not, but I'll certainly won't be with my arms crossed 

I would probably be an Evil Sorcerer. Love magic and spells. Honestly I wouldn't do so much evil, but would rather humor myself by messing with people. Yeah judge all you want I'm messed up.

I don't know what my superpower would be but I'm reminded of a very philosophical discussion in a recent movie which postulated that "Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."

I, personally, have always taken great pride in my work ethic...

I would hope Yall would only want to be a villain if we were roleplaying :wacko:.

I was the villain in this space wars roleplay awhile ago, and it's fun not having any rules, doing whatever may please me :P, although I'd like to be the one who helps people in real life, and to be a part of some miracle :).

Oh hmm. I'm torn. A villain would be much funner, but I tend to have pretty strong morals that would get in the way of me doing any actual evil. >_>

• Brohoof 1