Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What would your superpower be?

DivineMist1000

I'll take the power of flight, so I can fly far away from here and finally experience freedom. The world has always looked better from the sky.

• Brohoof 4

I don’t trust myself not to abuse having telekinesis, so I’d pick either flight or the power to see up to a month into the future. 

• Brohoof 4

I think flight but then again that is what I would want, though usually what is impressive is super strength. So you know I feel like intelligence is a stronger superpower as you could strategise and be like Tony Stark in a sense. Though I don't know if that would count as a superpower really. So yeah either flight or super strength preferably both of them.

• Brohoof 5

immediately telekinesis, so many times i wanna get something without getting up (or carrying a lot of things at once) and it's not possible, lame

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, DivineKnight1000 said:

I would go for super speed because I think it would be exhilarating to get from one place to another in the blink of an eye!

Teleportation would do that even faster. ;) And that would have been my answer even before I saw your post – it would make going from one place to another so easy, no need to hurry ever again!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
4 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Transformation. It’s like a free pass to all the other powers!

Eaxctly lmao. I'd choose that

If not. It'd be teleportation.  Space-time teleportation ^_^

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 3

I prefer to stick with the basics and go with the classic superhuman strength. But... If I were to go with something more unique, it would be having the power of fast healing as it would also slow down my aging to a crawl.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Transformation. It would actually be OP because flight, super strength and (if you can take video game/anime characters) any power imaginable.

To be balanced, energy/magic bubbles. Being able to push anything, to protect myself, to sit anywhere, to use the bubble on my feet to lower the traction of the ground to gain insane speed or insane height by jumping again and again, to lock someone/something in a bubble and to levitate it. to punch someone by throwing the bubble to someone and explode it. That would be cool.

Edited by A French Derpy full of Salt
  • Brohoof 2

I've always liked the idea of invisibility. Not just the traditional way either, another way invisibility could work would be just to be able to blend in with an group of people, kind of like Agent 47 with his disguises. Though the traditional way of just turning invisible is cool too.

• Brohoof 2

Shapeshifting, mostly like the Founders from DS9, I could turn into an animal, a cloud, some sort of creature that can travel through space.  I'd shapeshift so much that people would have no idea what I actually look like, even though I'd turn into goo every 16 hours or so to regenerate.  I could travel the world, explore the ocean(mostly to help clean it up), travel space.  I think it would also be nice to look the way I wanted and have the body type I've always wanted to have.  It would suck if I lost my sense of taste or smell like Odo but I hope I could have my senses anyways, I mean, how cool would it be to be able to taste cooking from another species????  I'd love to wander space and meet new people, or at least be confirmed that there's even other life out there.  I hope, like the Founders, I wouldn't age as quickly, some changelings were thousands of years old.  That would give me loads of time to explore what life has to offer.

• Brohoof 1