Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 5 of your worst fears and name one fear that is your silliest fear

~SadisticFluttershy~

This seems cool! 

Here's myn! 

1. Rollercoasters (Ones that are super high up and have loops that go fast Dx)

2. Demons

3. My french teacher xD

4. Bungee jumping, ( like the ones you see in six flags that crazy people do)

5. Getting kidnapped

And my one silly fear would be sleeping in the dark since i feel like theres something else in the room. 

• Brohoof 1

And my one silly fear would be sleeping in the dark since i feel like theres something else in the room. 

Something else in the room? I'm guessing you mean ghosts, correct? I still have a severe fear of the dark; my brain likes to create things that aren't actually there. unsure.png  I just fear the dark because I have no idea what's in it; mainly because I can't see. huh.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm not particularly scared of anything, but there things that unnerve me to different extents. Hmmm...

1: war.

2: Holes.

43: Loud noises.

4: People.

5: Angler fish.

Silly: This is kind of ironic... miniature horses. They're just so freaky looking! They're so disproportionate, and weird. And not exactly the good kind of weird >.<

Just look at this thing! Doesn't the mere site of it give you the chills?

twink2a_web.jpg

1). Death - Pretty self explanatory. How religion has kept many people not fearful of this is beyond me...

2). Heights - Yep, that classic fear.

3). Disease - I am very paranoid of having a life threatening disease quite a lot..

4). Being completely alone - I have a huge fear that I may be entirely alone in the future. That scares me.

5). Social Confrontation - Here is the cruel irony. I do not want to be completely alone, yet I am terrified of social confrontation with people that I do not know. Yay extreme social anxiety. There is a reason why I am online a lot.

Bonus: Most things that can kill someone outright.

Silliest fear thingy? Probably my fear of coming off as stupid or anything else bad online. I am a bit less socially awkward online, but still awkward nonetheless. I always am afraid of what others might think of me, which is pretty pointless to be afraid of, but as I have said, I am weird.

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh! the horror... :P

here I go:

1) Mirrors (usually mirrors parallel to each other, so when you stand between the 2 mirrors you end up with an endless tunnel of reflections)

2) Night Time (I'm not afraid of the dark unless its night time outside)

3) Big Open Spaces... (flatlands minecraft anypony?)

4) Extreme heights

5) Loneliness... (being the only human around is kinda scary)

Sure, sound fun :)

1)Spiders

2)Wasps

3)Fire

4)Cockroaches

5)losing someone that I care for

At my sillinest well...I fear that people will dont accept me, that will make jokes on me, that they will laugh at me and consider me stupid...I'm feared that to make new friends is harder and harder with every new one that I make.

Well then, this is not in a particular order except  for the first one.

Death: just because I don't know what comes after it, I'm not religious and if there's some kind of hell I go to that's fine, at least there would be interesting people.

Heights: not really scary to me, but I prefer to stay on the ground.

Spiders: as long as they don't touch me I'm fine and even if they do I just blow them of or something, it's not like I'd scream.

Hell, this is getting hard...

I guess wasps: I just don't like them.

People that randomly talk to me: I'm not really a person person, it's almost impossible for me to get close to someone just because a lot of them don't have the same interests, it's not like I'm afraid to talk to anyone but I'd prefer not to.

anything weird... not really unless the last one counts

(edited)

1.Aliens-illegal immigrants AND space aliens...a twofer

2.Deep water-I can't swim and just the thought of drowning is kind of freaky.

3.The Future-I see the future as being 1984-like. Very dystopian.

4.Death-What if death isn't the end? What if I'm forced to come back to Earth and live life again? What if I'm born in a really bad part of the world?

5.Whats happening to my country (US). Not pretty. 

Edited by ReverseFaller

1. The thought of Hell and who is there

2. Satan/demons

3. Cancer or any other kind of long painful death

4. The American government/Obama administration

5. Not having a love life ever

1 spider bigger than my hand ( had on jump on my face and bite me when i was kid and it scared the shit out of me)

2 freaky little kids

3 having my house get broken into 

4 breaking a bone 

5 the ring Japanese version

really silly fear would be uhm don't have one 

Well this is gonna be interesting list. Gotta be honest and say that I'm glad I'm not the only person who shares some of these fears, along with my other problems in life.

1. Failure - Yea this one eked out pretty close between death, though I'd have to say failing and dying, the whole living an unfulfilled life is a big driver here. I guess its the whole concept of not being able to overcome failure that bothers me.

2. Death - For all the classic reasons and then some. Its unknown, frightening, and you leave everything behind. I will say though that its interesting that sleep essentially is a temporary state of death.

3. Heights - Being high up freaks me out and I've never been an adrenaline or thrill seeker, hence my dislike of roller coasters. Going at high speeds and falling falls into this category too.

4. Loud noises - Especially sudden ones those really bother me. After awhile I can get used to certain sounds but loud noises always bother me. Also really irritating noises like the high pitched screeches from smoke detectors.

I'll just let Fluttershy summarize this one:

5. Surprises - Not necessarily big surprises either, but for some reason, particularly if I'm rather preoccupied its very easy to startle me, which I don't like. Its often something as simple as an unexpected tap on the shoulder or even hello. My bubble just suddenly bursts at that moment and i'm unsettled, momentarily as it may be.

• Brohoof 1

1. The Observer from tribetwelve. (I can't help it, I'm a coward, but love the series!)

2. Bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, etc. (Never been stung, never wanna be.)

3. Bullies. (I've met plenty!)

4. Heights. (Oh god, don't look down)

5. Kidnappers. (If you kidnap me, I will freak, because I'm paranoid. :P)

Silliest fear? Chow-mein... It's a food, in fact, the worst I have ever eaten, and if my family cooks that for dinner, I will cry and sit at the table for hours.

Here it is!

1. Getting my blood drawn. (I have a story about these "incidents" and trust me they're funny if you want to hear them tell me)

2. Wasps

3. Bad Grades

4.Spiders(except tarantulas and daddy longlegs)

5.Water deeper than 20 feet (If i'm swimming in it)

My silliest fear is probably clowns/phantoms. They just scare the hay out of me!

1. Going to the doctor

2. Getting my blood taken

3. Wasps

4. Spiders

5. Losing someone that I care about

My silliest fear is... myself turning evil.

1) Insects (insectophobia)

2) Spiders (arachniphobia)

3) The unknown (the dark, getting lost)

4) Physical pain

5) How I sometimes lose control over my imagination and where it then takes me.

My silliest fear...um...erm...ohhh, that's quite a tough one for me. I don't have any silly fears per se but I do have some rather strange quirks.

(edited)

Here's mine!

1. Not knowing what comes after death.

2.FRICKIN SPIDERS, WASPS, BEES, COCKROACHES AND BASICLY BUGS IN GENERAL.

3.The Dark. I have read too many creepypastas and fanfics to trust it. (But I still didn't like the dark before that.)

4. CLOWNS O_O

5.Getting cancer or some disease that's painful and takes forever to heal (If you don't die first.)

My silliest... is needles. I HATE THEM. Whether they are going to draw your blood, or insert some vaccine, I hate the thought of them doing that. (Not to mention the damn bubbles that accidently get in them and hurt like hell.)

Edited by Skye42

(edited)

Heres my fears:

1. Death (or someone you love dying)

2. My Little Pony ENDING!!!

3. Bugs, i freakin hate them even if they are not harmless like ladybugs. I especially hate cockroaches, spiders, and centipedes

4. Sharks and whales  (Imagine scuba diving and all you see is a big fat shark or whale infront of your face!)

5. Getting needles (seeing someone getting a needle)

My silliest fear would have to be forgetting to zip my pants. sad.png  

Edited by MLP_Rainbow

1. Being poisoned (shut up)

2. Having something alive stuck in my throat

3. Getting something stuck through my foot into the floor so I can't move

4. In-laws

5. THE GAY BATH HOUSE

Alright...

1:Puppets (*shudder*)

2:The dark

3:Clowns

4:Dolls

5:Dark hallways

Puppets and dolls are just... ugh, no, creepy. Clowns have freaked me out from a very young age, the dark is just... no. Imagination is too great XD Dark hallways... bad things always happen in corridors. Just check out some gaming videos, and you'll see! (this is also the reason why I can't go pee at night... ever ;-;)

Silliest fear? Um... Mirrors. Bad stuff happens with mirrors, and you see weird creepy stuff in them when you shouldn't

Honorable mention: Windows at night. Guh. Too many horror movies have someone looking out their window at night, and then... BAM BAD STUFF HAPPENS.

• Brohoof 1

1) My Mother; she is fucking terrifying ;-;

2) Chavs

3) Spiders

4) Talking to people on the phone

5) My garage light switch o.O I've been electrocuted by it... that was painful and very, very scary and when it happened I was shaking so much >.<

My silly fear would be... Swimming with or near big fish

(edited)

1. The video game company Valve being dissolved & disbanded.

2. The 2006 film "Idiocracy" becoming a reality.

3. Losing a limb.

4. Gabe Newell dying.

5. Insects. 

I'd say my most silliest fear is that I might die before Half-Life 3 is ever released.

Edited by CombineSynth

Might Aswlee

1. Dying Alone.

2. Being alone for Long Periods of time.

3. a Lot of Species of Bugs.

4. Very Tight Spaces.

5. Feeling Like I don't matter to Anyone, (Happens a lot)...

1. Zombies/Infected Cannibal people - I've had this fear since I was a baby, although I'm gradually getting less scared of this fear over the past years.
  2. Evil Spirits/Ghosts - My parents told me so many scary stories as a kid to get try and get me to sleep early by telling 'true' ghost stories, but the thing is that hearing these stories just kept me up longer at night
  3. Crazy People - This scares me because there are thousands of 'crazy people' in real life, and by crazy people I mean the scum of the Earth who kill innocent people and scar them for life (for e.g Hitler/Osama/Kony etc.)
  4. Being Alone - This isn't necessarily a big fear, but sometimes when I'm alone and need serious help, being alone is pretty threatening to me.
  5. The Dark - This fear + all above = Super fear. I cannot stand entering a dark spot without thinking of what could be in there just waiting for the right time to catch me off guard, pitch black darkness is just insane for me though, because usually in the dark I can sometimes spot out what I walk into or where not to walk into. But not being able to see a thing is cray because I always think to myself 'There could be a ghost here stalking me' or something like that. I get major goosebumps xP

Silly fear huh?...Hmmm, I guess I'm sort of afraid of really loud, sudden noises out of nowhere xP But it's mostly surprise more than fear...so I guess I can't name a silly one.