Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you want as a sibling?

ggg-2

I'd love to have Big Mac and Shining Armor as big brothers. Twi would be a great sister too. (certainly better than the one I'm already stuck with, that's for bucking sure) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm... I'd say have to say maybe Rainbow Dash or Scootaloo or Applebloom. 

It seems like Scoots and Dash are good fun! Though Applebloom might be good to have as a little Sister!

Isn't she just adorable?  :catface:

Apple_Bloom_hopping.gif

Edited by The Golden Cross
  • Brohoof 2

inb4 people are going to be disturbingly perverted towards their chosen sister.

Pinkie. Someone who's fun to hang around with, has shown that she cares for family (Maud), but enough of a counterbalance to my personality to ensure that we don't become symbiotic or something weird like that.

Most likely Applejack, though I would like to have all of the mane 6 as siblings. All of them really, Twilight would be awesome. Of course I would say Fluttershy as well but she's more like a waifu.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As much as I would love to have a friend like Fluttershy in real life, I think Twilight would make the best sibling. Her unquenchable thirst for knowledge/to succeed and pragmatic outlook to life combined with the fact that she genuinely does care about the wellbeing of those close to her single her out as the strongest candidate in my opinion - I think she'd be a nice influence on a carelessly lazy individual such as myself.

If only. :D

Edited by ponypowa96

Of the Mane 6, I think AJ would make the best big sister ever. Dashie and Pinkie would seem to be more fun oriented (sports/competition and parties/random awesomeness, respectively) while Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy would be more niche based on their personalities (Twilight - super smart yet humble, however her idea of fun would probably be learning ("Twilight Time"); Rarity - superstar fashionista who's generous and thoughtful, but would probably be busy (but she tries :D ); Fluttershy - animal loving pony who's kind and sweet, but might be too introverted (even to family members)).

Not to say AJ is the only pony I'd love to have as sibling (actually - all the Mane 6, the CMC, the Princesses and a few background ponies — big family ^_^ ), but if only able to choose one pony then AJ.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Pinkie Pie, because she's just that much fun. Rarity comes in a close second because I could sit there and talk about fashion with her for HOURS, along with sipping tea and drawing up designs, going to get hooficures and facials...

• Brohoof 1

Probably Pinkie Pie, because she's just that much fun. Rarity comes in a close second because I could sit there and talk about fashion with her for HOURS, along with sipping tea and drawing up designs, going to get hooficures and facials...

I especially agree on the sipping tea part!  :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hard question..... Pinkie, I guess. And Discord as meh Dad. He is slightly similar to my dad :3. And I would be able to play with Pinkie all day!!! 

Edited by PinkCupcake21

Wouldn't change any of my actual family members, but I'd pick Celestia and Luna as my aunts and I'm pretty sure Discord would be an awesome uncle! Oh and why not Pinkie Pie as a sister? Would totally make some candy rock necklaces with her :)

Rarity! Not too picky in terms of how I spend my time as long as I'm out of her face when she's busy, we'd be fashion buddies, and as a business pony, she could have a lot to tell me.

I already have other siblings that I can spend free time with. She'd be a cool older sis.

My favorite ponies are AJ and RD, but...

*shudders*

Workaholic who won't leave me alone...

Sports nut who is loud and outgoing...

Nopony, I'm fine with my big brother and my big sister.

I'd prefer to befriend them (especially Derpy, Twilight and Fluttershy). :)

Rarity!! she could make all my clothes for free and she's so darn nice.

For a brother, I'd like Shining Armor. He seems like a cool bro.