Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Catchphrase?!

PonyFunk

"Awwwwwwww sh--" (Or, on this forum, "OH SUGAR SPARKLES HEEHEE ^_^ DESU DESU". Kids need their precious ickle eyes protecting.)

It's a useful catchphrase for practically every situation, depending on your tone of voice. It can be used in excitement, disgust, anger, excitement, and can be used in a myriad of situations. Plus, you can draw out the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww" for as long as possible to make it sound more dramatic.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a catch phrase, but I do seem to have a signature way of saying hello when I answer the phone or a Skype call.

It sort of goes something like "Hellop".

Hmm?

"Cool beans?"

or...

"That's great." ?

I say those a lot- do they count? XD

I don't really have one.

:o

I usually use a sarcastic kind of "Because it would be too simple."
For example why don't we do xzy more rationally?
Because it would be too simple.

And a kind of "And that's how it is" to end any dialogue about stuff I don't like.

People are often predictable. When they act or perform precisely as I expect, I'll say "clockwork".  At work I tend to say "it's not rocket science!" because the tasks are so simple, yet they struggle.

Ill add some more

'u foken wot m8' -when talking to Miaq

'So yeah.' -how i end alot of stuff

'WELL THEN' -when im surpised

'Praise GabeN for he shall give us light!' -whenever i start yelling

'Do the Riker Maneuver!' -everytime i sit down

(edited)

I tend to say the word "neat" a lot, as in "That's neat!" or "Sounds neat!". I actually don't hear many other people saying that as often as I do, so I've sorta considered it to be my catchphrase. :P

I also say "Ah well" often, instead of "Oh well". It sounds a bit more positive to me :)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Oh..it might have not originated from the film :blush: I had first heard it from Bridesmaids, so I assumed the phrase had came from it. :P

Only reason I say it is because I said it once before I had a curry and everyone laughed so it stuck.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

EDIT: Read the first post and this made much less sense. Remember the saying "full out or get out" really stuck; mostly cuz I hate bitches who half-ass

'Fuck you very much' is a personal favorite

Edited by JellyGigglerMan