Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

Well for a guy I have rather feminine features :blush: I would say hair is so dark brown its almost black rather silky and flippy X3, dark brown eyes, aaaand....I mean I have been told that my....rear end is rather nice... *dies* 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been told that my eye color is quite nice (blue eyes). Been told that my hair color and hair in general is alright (dark brown. Almost looks black, sometimes).

Also been complemented my height (about 6ft).

And some people have been rather jelly of my fast metabolism. They seem to like skeletons who can eat quite a bit and never put weight on, apparently. Lmao.

Apart from that, I can't really think of much else.

Edited by Sam Gideon

My eyes and my luscious afro hair. My hair just looks mighty fine, then I get compliments on my eyes so I guess that as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

ALL OF ME CAUSE IM FAB AND SWAG!1!!1!!11

In all seriousness, probably my... Hands? That's creepy I know, but I have really long fingers and nice nails and people always say it's really nice when I run my fingers through their hair. I'm comfortable with me, but I wouldn't say I exactly have an stunning facial features.

I'm told my eyes scare people but idk

Tbh my favorite part of basic physical body is my grip (in my hands)

I have an absurdly strong grip

I think it was a combination of genetics (like srsly, my dad has awesome genes, thanks dad)

And other factors, such as fencing through school, and volunteering in varied places (charity shops people come in and donate ridiculously heavy boxes of stuff I mean jeez), and growing up in the country. 

So yeah

#HandshakeOfManlynessANDHANDCRUSHINGYEAH

alwayswin :3

If and when I do get compliments regarding my appearance, it's usually for my hair or my eyes, and I'd have to agree. My eyes are just a boring old hazel color, but I guess they're sort of pretty. My hair is a light brown with some blonde streaks in the front. The best part? Completely natural. I've never colored it in my life once. How it's lightened up over the years puzzles me, but I like it as it is. :P

• Brohoof 2