Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your best physical features?

Discordian

(edited)

My hair, I got the color from my dad and the volume from my mom. I don't have to wash it that much, don't know where I got that from. I could go a week and it would still have that lustrous shine and that smooth feeling as if I had just washed it. Plus, I don't have to comb it, it always forms perfectly in my sleep. Now I just need to lose 10 lbs and the ladies will be all over me. XD

Oh, and I want a circle beard. Then I can perfectly cosplay Ezio... after spending $1000 on a cosplay...

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

I've gotten enough compliments about my gluteous maximus to safely say it's one of my best features :^) 

But I prefer my hair, it's as thick as a labrador and a pain to keep combed but nothing is nicer than having a little rain protection...grant I get it cut once everyone starts making Beatles jokes. 

My hair, I do wish it were a different color though. Other than that, according to some people, and I don't even know if this counts but...my smile? Does that even count? I'm probably scraping the bottom of the barrel anyways with that one. :P I am pretty average in every other aspect.

• Brohoof 1

I've got blue eyes, a strong jawline and broad shoulders. Probably my best features.

• Brohoof 1

My eyes. When the sun rays catch them, my eyes look like sapphires.

My body's pretty trained and I have good muscle definition, I like looking at it because it used to be so untrained and unfit I always avoided looking at myself as much as possible. My face is pretty average too and I'm happy my skin doesn't suffer from too much acne. I'm pretty happy about myself in general but definitely my best physical feature has got to be my height combined with my body being fit, at least in my opinion.

I think my eyes are definitely my best feature, I have also had them commented on loads for the pretty unique blue colour   :squee:  

• Brohoof 1

Oh, a thread where I get to be DELIBERATELY proud of what I have? Wonderful! Well, I have been told I have a very defined jaw line, slender and slim frame on my body, cute small nose and nice smile, as well as well shapen teeth and smooth well styled hair. Hmmm....Too much? Nah, not enough heheh.

For me, it's my nose. Of all things it's the most properly shaped part of my body. It's "manly" in a way. It points outward but with a small crook downward and fairly thin nostrils. Got it from my dad.

Same,my nose is my best physical feature,and its also inherited from my dad :D

This is going to sound really odd, because I'm 13 and all, but my chest xD

I honestly have a huge package, and it sucks in gym class, but hey, it looks good! 

Also my eyes. They're nice and blue.

I'm working on my self esteem, since I'm recovering from depression.  :lol:  I dunno if I'm allowed to post a pic of myself, but its better to be safe than sorry. 

My hair, I say. Always fun to play with. 

"For me, hair is an accoutrement. Hair is jewelry. It's an accessory." - Jill Scott 

(edited)

Taking all my characteristics into account; I am confident, people say I look younger than I am, I have no fear, I have no stress. I'm slightly overweight, weighing 211 lbs and the ideal weight being 170-180.

Edited by Guest