Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WiponCat

Hi everypony!

What ponies would you like to see more on the show?

Personally, I think

:MOAR LUNA AND CELESTIA:

I think they should develop celestias personality a bit more... (she seem a bit stale, eh?)

For luna, well... She's just adorable :3

but what do you guys think?

I actually agree about Celestia. She's really not my favorite by a long shot, but I feel that she plays such an important role over all the ponies' life that she really does need a little more info about who she is, as I think the word 'stale' sums her up pretty nicely right now.

MOAR Spike, Luna, Celestia...In fact there should be an episode focusing on the background and lesser used characters

well we did get an epic spike ep just recently, didn't we? ;)

MOAR Spike, Luna, Celestia...In fact there should be an episode focusing on the background and lesser used characters

yeah, that's a neat idea :D

Can has more Lyra and Discord? I do love them ever so much. And more insane Twilight. Lesson Zero has been a favorite since I first saw it. It's episodes like that that validate you for being a diehard fan of this show. :lol:

I definitely want more Princess action(not that kind)! I mean, they are the rulers of Equestria, and we never get to see their side of stories when the Mane Six are learning their lessons.

I want moar Fluttershy and moar Big Macintosh.

It would also be cool if fluttershy got more badass.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

I'd like to see another Rarity-centric episode :3 She's starting to really grow on me... As I start watching through it all for the third time >.>

Also, I'd love to see a song with a major Rainbow Dash part (or solo, either would be cool with me :D). I love her singing voice and there hasn't been enough of it ^^