Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New series of Teletubbies.

ScarfaceOne

(edited)

Oh Lord(Or Celestia). They are bringing a new series of Teletubbies out. And they want to make 60 new episodes. And it will be broadcasting soon. I thought they said ''The target audience is too old. It is enough''. Now they are bringing it back. They may be a 5th teletubby. And they have confirmed it will be a replica set with CGI. They are probably already filming the segments with real children. They are going to local primary schools and filming those scenes. Oh God. I Reckon it will air late 2014 or early 2015. What do you think?

Edited by 41Hornet
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know, I watched it when I was a child. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. But still, it's a little creepy watching it but maybe kids won't feel that way. So yeah, I'm neutral but surprised they're actually going to do it. Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po all coming back.. Not sure how to feel about this.

• Brohoof 1

Nostalgia! Arrrgh!, it hurts.

I don't think I'll like the CGI though, I've seen live set shows (like bannas in pyjamas) and they have been CGIed and now it looks horrible.

CGI ruins almost everything it touches, bring back the midgets and suits!

• Brohoof 4

Tinky Winky! Dipsy! La La! Po! Teletubbies! Teletubbies! Say... hell...oo!

Yeah I somehow remembered that.

Well, I am super excited to see this in 100% CGI.

sun-baby-o.gif

• Brohoof 3

Oh look it's that show I watched when I was 2 and I have no idea why. I rewatched and this show is terrible. What is supposed to be the plot, scratch that, there isn't a plot. It's just these things with TVs on their bellies running around and doing nothing and speaking gibberish. Seriously, this is more mind numming than Johnny Test. Also, the sun is creepy.

• Brohoof 1

Send Chrysallis to LaLaLand to kill them. :P

Yay!!! To be honest. I think of them as Stupid little fat ***** That deserve to die. The only thing about them i like is their ''Ideal Society'' of only 4 people and infinite resources. Problem is in the society is that they are controlled. With almost no free will.

I never liked teletubies, it never made any sense and the sun always creeped me out. I don't want a other season to come out. I really don't, but then again it's not going to be for us, it'll be for the little kids.

• Brohoof 4

NO NO PLEASE NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Send Chrysallis to LaLaLand to kill them. :P

Exactly my thoughts thus far...

Anyone ever see this? The teletubbies sun baby is now a hot chick.

tumblr_mrl4us4lf11sdr6glo1_500.jpg?w=500

Maybe...it might not be that bad after all. Hot chicks alright! I'll get through that hell just for that hot chick...maybe...

But then again, it's Teletubbies, so... most likely: HELL NO!

• Brohoof 1

ohgod the nightmares.... :blink: I imagine they'll be even worse in CGI. I wonder if Tinky Winky will finally come out of the closet? I expect that whole controversy to start again. Ah, nostalgia...really takes me back.  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I never watched teletubbies when I was a kid and I'm kind of glad I never did.

Anyone ever see this? The teletubbies sun baby is now a hot chick.

tumblr_mrl4us4lf11sdr6glo1_500.jpg?w=500

Maybe she can come back as the sun and flash everyone.

IfyouknowhatImean :ph34r:

Edited by Deadlyblack
  • Brohoof 5

I'm just hoping it will be a gritty brony-like reboot with a storyline about teletubby land being in war.

I Guess not. Considering there are babies and toddlers watching. Even if Pingu got away with it. DHX Say they want it to be ''Relatable to modern times''. This probably means the Teletubbies will have Tubbypads and Tubbyphones. And Tubbynet. This series is either airing late 2014 or early 2015. It may air on my 18th though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't mind young children like it and they would be happy to see episodes they have never seen me after (The bear and the lion) it put me off when I was around 7ish.

(don't judge me on that XD)

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

To this day I still sing the the theme song. The main reason I even knew this show existed was because my babysitter's daughter watched it. She was two years old, I was nine or ten. It still stuck with me.

To this day I still sing the the theme song. The main reason I even knew this show existed was because my babysitter's daughter watched it. She was two years old, I was nine or ten. It still stuck with me.

Wow...you must be immune to it then! :D I can play it on piano so...

I did enjoy the show when I was a little kid, hopefully they don't try to remake it with CGI. :lol:

They are not using too much CGI. But i do think they are going to be adding Iphones and Ipads.