Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Feminist Club!

Jennabun

Oh my gosh Jenna, we needed this thread so badly! Thank you, thank you for making this. The amount of debate threads I've seem springing up around feminism is demoralising. I know such threads are a good sign, one which proves our voices are being heard. (There is no change without backlash, after all.) But it'll be wonderful to see a thread which is for us, where we can discuss feminist issues in a supportive environment.

As for me, I've always considered myself equal and no different to men. I didn't understand what feminism truly was until I stumbled across Anita Sarkeesian's videos, though. The way she spoke and the issues she bought to light were eye-opening, and it was at that moment that I realised I was a feminist and I always had been. Joining Tumblr shortly afterwards only reinforced that. Yes, Tumblr can be a little radical-leaning at times, but I've managed to find a nice niche of people there who reblog and post phenomenal articles, critiques and commentary on issues.

I think most of the hatred and misunderstandings surrounding feminism stem from misinformation about what we truly aim to achieve. We're about equality, not superiority. What most people who identify as 'egalitarians' fail to realise is that modern feminism is almost the same as feminism. The issues and stereotypes we're fighting help men as well. We want to make the world an equal place for people of both genders to enjoy. Our focus is on women because women still face more discrimination and disadvantage in our society in comparison with men. That's what we aim to fix, and by fixing it we help men gain equal recognition in traditionally 'female' roles where they face ridicule due to the notion that a 'girly' job should be beneath them. (Something which also stems from sexism.)

I'm proud to call myself a feminist, and I always will be.

• Brohoof 6

Oh my gosh Jenna, we needed this thread so badly! Thank you, thank you for making this. The amount of debate threads I've seem springing up around feminism is demoralising. I know such threads are a good sign, one which proves our voices are being heard. (There is no change without backlash, after all.) But it'll be wonderful to see a thread which is for us, where we can discuss feminist issues in a supportive environment.

As for me, I've always considered myself equal and no different to men. I didn't understand what feminism truly was until I stumbled across Anita Sarkeesian's videos, though. The way she spoke and the issues she bought to light were eye-opening, and it was at that moment that I realised I was a feminist and I always had been. Joining Tumblr shortly afterwards only reinforced that. Yes, Tumblr can be a little radical-leaning at times, but I've managed to find a nice niche of people there who reblog and post phenomenal articles, critiques and commentary on issues.

I think most of the hatred and misunderstandings surrounding feminism stem from misinformation about what we truly aim to achieve. We're about equality, not superiority. What most people who identify as 'egalitarians' fail to realise is that modern feminism is almost the same as feminism. The issues and stereotypes we're fighting help men as well. We want to make the world an equal place for people of both genders to enjoy. Our focus is on women because women still face more discrimination and disadvantage in our society in comparison with men. That's what we aim to fix, and by fixing it we help men gain equal recognition in traditionally 'female' roles where they face ridicule due to the notion that a 'girly' job should be beneath them. (Something which also stems from sexism.)

I completely agree with you. Anita's videos are very eye opening, and honestly, an interesting watch. It's such a shame she gets so much backlash for her videos. She is by no means a radical feminist, and she is brave for continuing to speak despite the hate towards her.

• Brohoof 1

@,

She is extremely brave. I'm a stubborn person by nature, but even I would have found it difficult to continue through all that backlash; especially after that horrible flash game. That kind of nonsense is why we need feminism. Violence against a person because you don't like their opinions is never funny.

• Brohoof 2

I completely agree with you. Anita's videos are very eye opening, and honestly, an interesting watch. It's such a shame she gets so much backlash for her videos. She is by no means a radical feminist, and she is brave for continuing to speak despite the hate towards her.

It's pretty ironic because the backlash Anita receives pretty much proves her whole entire thesis about the gamer community being sexist as hell. People get all upset about her voice (which isn't at all disrespectful, rude, or "radical" at all) being in the gaming world, argue with her and say that sexism doesn't exist in the gamer community and that she's just being over-sensitive... and then they'll turn around and call her a bitch, threaten to rape/kill her, make youtube videos relentlessly harassing her, etc.

And I'm just like, "..................You do realize that you just proved that you are the exact scum you claim ISN'T in the community, right?"

It's so very strange, how people hate her so much. She doesn't do anything to hurt anyone, just does her thing, and people just won't let up on their hatred of her.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I find all collective groups to be bad at least in some way including MRAs, religious groups, Feminists, anti-gay, LGBT, etc., but I don't hold anything against individual people.

I don't consider myself a feminist or a part of any group (save for the LGBT since yeah), but I most certainly advocate gender equality among all genders. <33

And Tumblr feminism can vary. I've seen Tumblr feminists who make points I agree with, and others who.. need more education I can say.

Edited by Coco Pommel
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I have to disagree with Anita Sarkeesian. She's a thief of gameplay videos and art, contadicts herself constantly, and advocated a fic where she murdered a game designer in cold blood. 

That's not counting the stuff in her videos either, most of which is nit picking.

Anita isn't a rad fem, she's just very annoying

• Brohoof 1

And thank YOU for posting this. Admittedly I never heard of Anita, but it seems I need to check her material out!

And again, it's misinformation that's the bane of just about every group out there, aside from radicals. It's annoying and fairly hurtful when the group as a whole if accused of hateful actions and disgusting words when it's really only the loud minority.

Not to mention that, as you said, feminism helps men! I'm a testament to that myself, and is one reason why I believe in this movement!

We just have a rough road ahead of us, but it can be traveled!

• Brohoof 3

That's not counting the stuff in her videos either, most of which is nit picking.

I have to majorly disagree here. It's not nitpicking if what she points out is a continuous and consistent problem.

I don't know. I guess if it's considered "nitpicking" to observe widespread problems with how women are represented in the media and to challenge those representations, I'm all for nitpicking :P

We just have a rough road ahead of us, but it can be traveled!

I will have to tell myself this every day when I get out of bed in the morning, haha. Very inspiring. Sometimes it's really hard for me not to get bogged down in the constant bombardment of criticism feminists receive.

• Brohoof 2

advocated a fic where she murdered a game designer in cold blood. 

May I please have proof of this? c:

• Brohoof 1

May I please have proof of this? c:

http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/58161053721/spider-man-recruits-the-help-of-anita-sarkeesian-to

She posts it on her blog and says she kinda likes it. Yeah. 

I don't like Anita at all. It's not so much that she's a rad fem(she's not, though she supports segregating trains by sex), more that she's a liar and thief. 

@@Jennabun,

Depends on the issue. Some are relevant, others not so much.

For example, she says the new street fighter game is sexist for having the girl kidnapped. She seems to not notice the ending of the game

Skip to 3:34. She seems to have missed that. However, since she stole gameplay footage and likely never actually played it, I'm not surprised 

• Brohoof 1

Hi! I completely support fighting sex discrimination. I hear misogynistic/misandristic bs from people I know off the Internet way too often. Due to the radicals, and the fact I want to fight for the issues both sexes face equally, I call myself an egalitarian. I'm really happy this thread exists, since most of what I find on the Internet is from radicals of both sides. I don't think I've ever ran into a radical on the mlpforums though :)

• Brohoof 3

I was gonna avoid this thread. I've been trying to steer clear of any and all politics, because everytime I try to discuss them I end looking stupid. But, I figured I'd make a quick post to show my support. I do consider myself a feminist, and I believe that the movement is absolutely still important. Women are still discriminated against, even though we have come a very long way. And besides, feminists also support rights for minorities and other groups, so it's rad all around.

• Brohoof 6

Anitia was brought up, so I'm going to link this young lady that explained the problem with her videos more than i ever could a polite fashion(honestly, this gal needs to be the one standing for women in Video Games)

On topic, I'm 100% behind it as long as it's the proper kind that's fighting for real equality and helping women instead of man-hating and transphobic Radical Feminism(Dear God, I wish I didn't know what a Terf was). 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I was gonna avoid this thread. I've been trying to steer clear of any and all politics, because everytime I try to discuss them I end looking stupid. But, I figured I'd make a quick post to show my support. I do consider myself a feminist, and I believe that the movement is absolutely still important. Women are still discriminated against, even though we have come a very long way. And besides, feminists also support rights for minorities and other groups, so it's rad all around.

Aw, thanks for the support <3 I completely understand wanting to avoid threads like this from time to time... I get that way too. Political things can be so exhausting to discuss. So thank you. :)

Anitia was brought up, so I'm going to link this young lady that explained the problem with her videos more than i ever could a polite fashion(honestly, this gal needs to be the one standing for women in Video Games)

On topic, I'm 100% behind it as long as it's the proper kind that's fighting for real equality and helping women instead of man-hating and transphobic Radical Feminism(Dear God, I wish I didn't know what a Terf was). 

Thanks for the video! I actually enjoyed watching it because it did bring up some important points criticizing some of Anita's arguments without being insulting in the slightest. It's certainly good to examine all female gamer perspectives - Anita isn't the only feminist voice in the gamer world, so it's good to open up the sphere to all sorts of female voices.

I do find myself understanding a lot of where KiteTales is coming from. Her criticism was solidly organized and presented! But, I also find myself going back to what Anita has argued and do still end up siding with her. I do, however, feel a lot more well-rounded in my point of view since I've been exposed to some more analysis from another female gamer's perspective.

My main issue I guess is that Anita never says in her series that the female characters that are being damselled are unimportant. She never says that she sees them as not valuable or interesting in their current characterization. I think, rather, Anita is saying that the female characters like Zelda and Peach do indeed have wonderful characterization and importance in their game worlds, and therefore, it's unfortunate that the games don't give them enough of a story. I feel like Anita would actually agree with a lot of what KiteTales said. Obviously I don't know her in real life, but I see a lot of their views coinciding.

Once again, awesome video! I love, love, LOVE getting into the nitty-gritty of the analysis of women's portrayals in the media.

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 2

I have to majorly disagree here. It's not nitpicking if what she points out is a continuous and consistent problem.

I don't know. I guess if it's considered "nitpicking" to observe widespread problems with how women are represented in the media and to challenge those representations, I'm all for nitpicking :P

I will have to tell myself this every day when I get out of bed in the morning, haha. Very inspiring. Sometimes it's really hard for me not to get bogged down in the constant bombardment of criticism feminists receive.

The issue isn't her goal of more female representation or her stances. It's the fact she has a strong tendency mis-represent the media she's talking about by presenting things taken of of context or only giving her viewers half the story. She's also guilty of some really shady practices behind the scenes like stealing art and game footage from other people, there's also the matter that she doesn't deliver as much content as she should given the amount of money she raised. 

She also buys into the whole "Rape Culture" thing which even RAINN called out as hyperbole. The 1 in 5/1 in 4 statistic has also been debunked multiple times along with the wage gap and doesn't include the fact just as many men are sexually abused before even reaching adult-hood.

Basically, I'm for feminism as long it's truthful and presenting the real facts instead of using false, skewed, or warped information to induce fear and instill a unhealthy victim complex in women when it should be empowering them and giving them strength. 

a video related to the problems with rape statistics:

Aw, thanks for the support <3 I completely understand wanting to avoid threads like this from time to time... I get that way too. Political things can be so exhausting to discuss. So thank you. :)

Thanks for the video! I actually enjoyed watching it because it did bring up some important points criticizing some of Anita's arguments without being insulting in the slightest. It's certainly good to examine all female gamer perspectives - Anita isn't the only feminist voice in the gamer world, so it's good to open up the sphere to all sorts of female voices.

I do find myself understanding a lot of where KiteTales is coming from. Her criticism was solidly organized and presented! But, I also find myself going back to what Anita has argued and do still end up siding with her. I do, however, feel a lot more well-rounded in my point of view since I've been exposed to some more analysis from another female gamer's perspective.

My main issue I guess is that Anita never says in her series that the female characters that are being damselled are unimportant. She never says that she sees them as not valuable or interesting in their current characterization. I think, rather, Anita is saying that the female characters like Zelda and Peach do indeed have wonderful characterization and importance in their game worlds, and therefore, it's unfortunate that the games don't give them enough of a story. I feel like Anita would actually agree with a lot of what KiteTales said. Obviously I don't know her in real life, but I see a lot of their views coinciding.

Once again, awesome video! I love, love, LOVE getting into the nitty-gritty of the analysis of women's portrayals in the media.

May main issue is that it demonstrated the trope of being rescued as sexist in and of itself when it's not. Many times it's used because the hero truly cares about the person in danger and would do anything to save them, and isn't limited to lovers.

They could be saving daughters, sisters, mothers or even some girl they don't even know because they feel like it's their duty to help someone in need(Hello, Duncan MacLeod)

Peach and Zelda are never shown as sex objects. Even Fox MacLeod in Adventures seems more stunned by Krystal's beauty than acting like he wants to save the girl and get a little something.

I still go through sexism in the Fandom. People have literally told me that I'm not a brony because I was a girl and the show is not a "male" show and I am not to participate in it. This year, around February if I recall.

A male brony was chatting with me and said, "Yeah you're not a brony, you're a pegasister." When I told him I hate the term, he rolled his eyes. "Just accept the name. You're a girl and that's what the female brony is called."

That was in May.

I'll tell you what to tell that "man"(and I use the term lightly) but I'd probably get banned from the forums for shocking even the resident army vets. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The issue isn't her goal of more female representation or her stances. It's the fact she has a strong tendency mis-represent the media she's talking about by presenting things taken of of context or only giving her viewers half the story. She's also guilty of some really shady practices behind the scenes like stealing art and game footage from other people, there's also the matter that she doesn't deliver as much content as she should given the amount of money she raised. 

She also buys into the whole "Rape Culture" thing which even RAINN called out as hyperbole. The 1 in 5/1 in 4 statistic has also been debunked multiple times along with the wage gap and doesn't include the fact just as many men are sexually abused before even reaching adult-hood.

Basically, I'm for feminism as long it's truthful and presenting the real facts instead of using false, skewed, or warped information to induce fear and instill a unhealthy victim complex in women when it should be empowering them and giving them strength. 

a video related to the problems with rape statistics:

Yeah, I heard she was coming under fire concerning her Kickstarter. Her content hasn't gotten bigger since all of her donations, but I do see that her video quality is vastly improving. If you compare her earliest videos to the latest one in her Tropes VS Women series, the graphics are sharper, the overall image is less grainy, the audio is way more crisp... that's probably where a lot of money went. Plus the game footage she includes now comes from her own research and findings instead of getting it from sources like other Youtube channels. I do think stealing footage is a big no-no - I bet she didn't have the technology to do it herself yet (or didn't know how to, maybe). That's not excusing the behavior, obviously; it was shitty that she did that. But I do see her rectifying the behavior.

And I have seen the problems with the rape stats. It does seem pretty shady. I do think there is a big underground problem of men getting raped. The thing that sucks though is that male-victimed rape almost always goes unreported, so it's impossible to know. One contributing factor to that is how gender roles teach men and boys that they're not allowed to have feelings or ask for help. They're taught that they must always be strong and macho, and admitting to being a rape victim makes them feel like "pussies" or "bitches." That's one reason why feminism is imperative for men - feminism is the sole political group that seems to consistently advocate dismantling gender stereotypes like this that hurt men and keep their suffering silenced.

Though I undoubtedly agree that there have been unreliable rape stats being thrown around, I do still believe in rape culture though. Why? Because I feel it all around me. I am afraid to walk alone at night for fear of getting attacked or raped. I fear it even while walking with another woman. I feel like I have to constantly monitor my drink at parties, even tame ones. I see women getting blamed for their rapes, saying that the women provoked their rapists by wearing short skirts or make-up.  Instead of criticizing rapists for raping, we ask the (usually) female victims "why were you out so late?" "why were you drinking?" "why did you wear such a slutty outfit?" "what did you do to upset him?" To me, that's rape culture, and nobody can tell me it doesn't exist because it feels very real when I feel my heart nervously start to pound when I notice someone a man toward me or my car at night.

May main issue is that it demonstrated the trope of being rescued as sexist in and of itself when it's not. Many times it's used because the hero truly cares about the person in danger and would do anything to save them, and isn't limited to lovers. They could be saving daughters, sisters, mothers or even some girl they don't even know because they feel like it's their duty to help someone in need(Hello, Duncan MacLeod) Peach and Zelda are never shown as sex objects. Even Fox MacLeod in Adventures seems more stunned by Krystal's beauty than acting like he wants to save the girl and get a little something.

I personally think a trope turns into a sexist trope when it seems like 9 times out of 10 the rescuers are the men and the rescuees (probably not a word, but, eh) are the women. Of course, you're correct in saying that the women aren't always sex objects. The men may love them dearly in the game's story, so the rescue may completely make sense in the story arc. But I think it's important to ask ourselves, "What is it about our culture that insists women have to be rescued? What is it about our culture that makes this pattern of storytelling and female characterization seem natural to us?"

Calling gender equality "feminism" is like calling racial equality "asianism."

Alright, you got your anti-feminist opinion in on a pro-feminist forum that didn't ask for it. Awesome. Happy now?

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 3

I have no idea who pinkiepony is, and could not find them, but I just looked through a few pages of the first Tumblr's mentioned's posts and I have no idea how you are linking them to the "MLP is misandry" nonsense I was mentioning. Obviously, I haven't seen the majority of their Tumblr, but they seem to be on the opposite side of that.

I'll say, I'm not an avid follower of MLP blogs on Tumblr, the comparison I made above was just one of common sense.

jis mlp "misoginy" btw, what you are saying is misoginty not misandry.

if you think tumblr is the opposite of the people mentioned above you are wrong, pinkiepony had a large gather of followers who pretty much did what she seemed incorrect, she harrased lots of bronies under the assumption that they were all "rapist"; and she spread numerous lies about the fandom (likes like a girl was harrased at babscon, that she was assaulted by 6 bronies, and that she attempted ssuicied and nobody cared cause she wasnt a brony) and her followers also got someone deported.

dragondicks jsut continues with her legacy, if you check her tumblr page you cans ee the little DWM thing, which was some kind of propaganda shit against bronies because they were all rapist because of a blog called ask molestia (which didint had anything to do with rape at all) but it left a pretty big stain in the fandom, she pretty much does the same as pinkiepony, spreading lies about the fandom. (oh also forgot, their followers also like to harrass and send death threats to those who disagree with them)

(i could give you a whole story about what PP did if you are interested)

then there is alot the blogs titled destroy all bronies, ponies against bronies and all that kind of crap, that generalize the fandom as misgonist and blah blah blah.

thats the majority of tumblr, and thats the reason why it has that reputation

• Brohoof 2

@@Jennabun,

You are aware that rape culture is a society which condones rape, correct? People think rape is the worst thing ever at this point. Compare fandom reactions to a character who rapes vs one who kills. 

As for you being afraid, that's not rape culture. The very fact that you view rape as bad means that it's not a rape culture. 

And honestly, I think you should try to overcome that paranoia. That's literally what it is. I could pull out statistics on black on white crime and think about it so that I shit my pants every time I see a black man, but that's heinously stereotypical. 

Even if there was a rape culture, I doubt feminism would help much with it

(edited)

Yeah, I heard she was coming under fire concerning her Kickstarter. Her content hasn't gotten bigger since all of her donations, but I do see that her video quality is vastly improving. If you compare her earliest videos to the latest one in her Tropes VS Women series, the graphics are sharper, the overall image is less grainy, the audio is way more crisp... that's probably where a lot of money went. Plus the game footage she includes now comes from her own research and findings instead of getting it from sources like other Youtube channels. I do think stealing footage is a big no-no - I bet she didn't have the technology to do it herself yet (or didn't know how to, maybe). That's not excusing the behavior, obviously; it was shitty that she did that. But I do see her rectifying the behavior.

And I have seen the problems with the rape stats. It does seem pretty shady. I do think there is a big underground problem of men getting raped. The thing that sucks though is that male-victimed rape almost always goes unreported, so it's impossible to know. One contributing factor to that is how gender roles teach men and boys that they're not allowed to have feelings or ask for help. They're taught that they must always be strong and macho, and admitting to being a rape victim makes them feel like "pussies" or "bitches." That's one reason why feminism is imperative for men - feminism is the sole political group that seems to consistently advocate dismantling gender stereotypes like this that hurt men and keep their suffering silenced.

Though I undoubtedly agree that there have been unreliable rape stats being thrown around, I do still believe in rape culture though. Why? Because I feel it all around me. I am afraid to walk alone at night for fear of getting attacked or raped. I fear it even while walking with another woman. I feel like I have to constantly monitor my drink at parties, even tame ones. I see women getting blamed for their rapes, saying that the women provoked their rapists by wearing short skirts or make-up.  Instead of criticizing rapists for raping, we ask the (usually) female victims "why were you out so late?" "why were you drinking?" "why did you wear such a slutty outfit?" "what did you do to upset him?" To me, that's rape culture, and nobody can tell me it doesn't exist because it feels very real when I feel my heart nervously start to pound when I notice someone a man toward me or my car at night.

I personally think a trope turns into a sexist trope when it seems like 9 times out of 10 the rescuers are the men and the rescuees (probably not a word, but, eh) are the women. Of course, you're correct in saying that the women aren't always sex objects. The men may love them dearly in the game's story, so the rescue may completely make sense in the story arc. But I think it's important to ask ourselves, "What is it about our culture that insists women have to be rescued? What is it about our culture that makes this pattern of storytelling and female characterization seem natural to us?"

Maybe, but she should have asked for permission to use the footage in the first place.

There's another issue there, most campaigns treat as something that men do to women instead of something anyone can do to anybody, and I've seen my share of radfems say men can't be raped, or that all heterosexual intercourse is rape(which could lead into criticism of "political lesbianism" but that's another subject). There's also the factor that we tell people not to do bad things, but evil people are still going to bad things because they don't give a shit about anyone else. There's where some level of learning to protect yourself comes in because you can't control someone's actions, but you can protect yourself.

You can blame the skepticism on false rape accusations, which there's far to many of. There's needs to a move for reducing that because it hurts real victims by hindering their credibility. 

That's another issue I brought earlier on: people feel that way because of the victim complex modern radical feminism tends to drill into their heads. It breeds severe paranoia and distrust by dehumanizing mean and turning them into some kind of boogy-man(never mind the fact that men are more likely to be the victims of general violent crime like muggings or murder) 

I think it's only sexist when the women is treated as a object to be one instead of a human being that needs to be saved, or a loved one that you would give anything and put your neck on the line for.

As for the other half, it's because men are raised to respect women and protect them. 

jis mlp "misoginy" btw, what you are saying is misoginty not misandry.

if you think tumblr is the opposite of the people mentioned above you are wrong, pinkiepony had a large gather of followers who pretty much did what she seemed incorrect, she harrased lots of bronies under the assumption that they were all "rapist"; and she spread numerous lies about the fandom (likes like a girl was harrased at babscon, that she was assaulted by 6 bronies, and that she attempted ssuicied and nobody cared cause she wasnt a brony) and her followers also got someone deported.

dragondicks jsut continues with her legacy, if you check her tumblr page you cans ee the little DWM thing, which was some kind of propaganda shit against bronies because they were all rapist because of a blog called ask molestia (which didint had anything to do with rape at all) but it left a pretty big stain in the fandom, she pretty much does the same as pinkiepony, spreading lies about the fandom. (oh also forgot, their followers also like to harrass and send death threats to those who disagree with them)

(i could give you a whole story about what PP did if you are interested)

then there is alot the blogs titled destroy all bronies, ponies against bronies and all that kind of crap, that generalize the fandom as misgonist and blah blah blah.

thats the majority of tumblr, and thats the reason why it has that reputation

Don't forget her girlfriend threatening to rape some kid with a knife. 

Is this what you call productive debate? it's been do long since I actually had that on the internet. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

As for you being afraid, that's not rape culture. The very fact that you view rape as bad means that it's not a rape culture.

Me being afraid isn't rape culture. The vast majority of women being afraid is rape culture.

And honestly, I think you should try to overcome that paranoia.

Easier said than done... Especially, since if I did disregard my paranoia and began walking alone at night, not monitoring my drinks, not crossing to the other side of the street when I see someone approaching, and I did happen to get raped, everyone would say it was my fault for not protecting myself enough.

And just fyi - that's all I'm going to say about rape culture. This is venturing into the kind of intense debating you'd find on the feminism debate pit forums, which I really, really, really wanted to stay away from for awhile.

• Brohoof 1

@@Jennabun,

To each his/her own. I respect you not wanting a debate, so I'm dropping the subject. I really do hope that you get over that paranoia though. It's not healthy to be afraid of things that probably won't even happen. It's like being afraid of driving because driving is one of the most fatal things ever

This is something I came across a while ago. What's your thoughts on the Bechdel Test?

It's bullshit. With that logic, lesbian porn is more feminist than stuff like Pacific Rim

• Brohoof 2