Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Kid Icarus: Uprising

Tom The Diamond

I was kinda talking about the appearance of the fortress, but yeah xP Anyways, I FINALLY crafted myself a Beam Claws! The combination for it was Skyscraper Club and Flintlock Pistol

I can make them now If I wanted to but Im going to collect more powerful swords in order to build a super powerful pair of beam claws. What value are yours?

I can make them now If I wanted to but Im going to collect more powerful swords in order to build a super powerful pair of beam claws. What value are yours?

I have an open room online, btw... Join in if ya want!

... Is it just me, or did the KI:U wifi crash?

Not saying how many there are, but this game is just boss! Claws... I LOVE THE BEAM CLAWS!!! And the staff weapon... Freaking boss weapon! Sniping is pretty easy to do in PvE, but in PvP not as easy :P But still those two weapon types are pretty darn good

• Brohoof 1

Im enjoying claws in pvp. I domi-pwnd one team once no help from the other person who just ran the whole time. :/ at least the other guy backed me up whenever i got sent into the air.

I thought I'd see Tom posting in here some, seeing as he made the topic... Buuuuut... :/

I keep seeing you view this topic Tom, yet... You don't discuss??? This IS your topic after all :P

The game was too damn addicting, I wanted to beat it before I posted.

Anyway, I have just finished the game's story mode.

Below is my opinion, with spoilers, so beware.

Holy shit this game is amazing! I was a bit worried when I noticed the reviews claiming that the controls were awkward, but I quickly got used to them! The story is phenomenal for a Nintendo game, and the dialog is some of the best ever written and spoken in a video game.

Pit: Hey look, an Exo-Tank!

Hades: Hey look, who cares?

There were several times where I actually laughed. And I don't usually laugh out loud. The story was great, and it sucked to see it end. I really hope Nintendo will offer Chapters up for DLC in the future, because I want to hear these characters talk some more.

The soundtrack, graphics, all that fancy stuff is great to(Though some of the models seem a bit blocky, and not just the Axom ones, though that might just be the 3DS's limitations though). The the ground gameplay is surprisingly deep, and the aerial battles are always a real treat. Also, the fact that they take advantage of everything the 3DS can do is simply amazing!

Also everypony, there are a few posts here that are a bit spoilery, so please remember to put everything involving the story in spoilers please.

About to face the final boss :D also, anypony know when they will start selling the trading cards? I really want a Unicorn card :3 (and Hades of course)

Just beat the story mode! Now for some multiplayer :D

Also (final boss spoilers):

It's not a japanese game with out a giant freaking robot fight!

Edited by Big Macintosh

im only on chapter 3 so far, been playing the original one.

gonna have so much fun in physics class on monday. 2 other people with 3ds's and teacher doesn't care. :)

Oh sweet Celestia, I love this game so much right now.

The sheer amount of weapons is staggering, the the Fiend's Cauldron mechanic is simply a brilliant way to add replayability.

And the moment I picked up the Twinbellows Cannon...

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hey, a discussion starter for anypony who has beaten Chaptor 22

Were you surprised not only by Pandora's return, but also by her original form? I mean, I was not expecting that. Not at all.

And a discussion starter for everypony else, who is your favorite God? If its a spoilery one, make sure to keep it in spoilers! ; )

Hahah... I finally see what Big Mac meant by unicorns being in this game :P

Oh, also... This little exchange made me LMFAO XD

Pit: Jump pads and rolling objects... Something seems awfully familiar about this...

Hades: Seems like the Chariot Master's been playing Donkey Kong...

This game... This freaking game... I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I just beat it today, and geez... Just so crazy XD

First, the commentary... Just freaking win XD I loved the Donkey Kong reference so much... So much 4th wall breakage it contends with Pinkie Pie!!!

Second, the controls... It's kinda awkward when you just start out, but you get used to it eventually. It plays like Metroid Prime Hunters, well, similar anyways. Oh, speaking of Metroid, that reference was also golden XD

Thirdly, the music. MAN that music is awesome!!! I freaking love the soundtrack for this game, especially the "Reaper's Line of Sight" track (heard when in aerial combat) and Dark Pit's theme. Freaking awesome music, man... Freaking awesome...

Oh, and as for chapter 22... Who knew Pandora was that hawt!!! X_X I kinda expected her return though... After all, Dark Pit/Pittoo had absorbed Pandora's power to enable himself to fly at the end of chapter 5, remember? :P And Pit's sacrifice at the end of chapter 21... Just, wow...

Geez... Add a new weapon to the weapons I'm in love with...

Great Reaper Palms

4.5 Ranged

4 Melee

279 Value

Overall Defense +1

Knockback Defense +1

Poison +2

Running Speed +1

Melee Dash Attack +1

Edited by Electrobolt

H'OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT MULTIPLAYER LATELY. All the good weapons i have come from multi player. XD

To ALL THOSE THAT AREN"T DOING MULTIPLAYER AND COMPLAINING ABOUT LAG, STOP YOUR WHINING ITS ONLINE PLAY AND ITS LIKE THAT SO DEAL WITH IT. ITS AWESOME.