Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Kid Icarus: Uprising

Tom The Diamond

I never got into kid icarus, but I've heard about this game coming for a while and it seems like a game I would like. That and I still don't have a 3DS

Definitely going to get this for $30 from Best Buy. If you haven't bought it already, I'd recommend doing the same.

In case it's of any interest, Nintendo World Report (specifically Neal Ronaghan) gave it a 9.5/10.

One more thing to close this out: I've been loving the shorts on Nintendo Video, especially the second and third. The first is also good but carries a heavy 4Kids vibe, the second is an excellent use of 3D layering, and the third is just wacky which is what I'm all about. That's why I also have to pick up Rhythm Heaven Fever.

I'm trying to find/buy Beam Claws so I can take part in this Black Club vs Beam Claws matchup thing :P

Is there like a list somewhere that shows you what can be made using alchemy (weapon fusion)?

lol @ chapter 8 dialogue... "So I should destroy the giant thing..." "No, that may cause a giant explosion..." "Sounds hurty" XD

Love the graphics in that chapter with the constellations and such.

I WANT IT SO BAD.

Almost as much as ME3 (damn parents won't let me buy a new xBox! THE ENDING BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT.)

THAT'S A LOT.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

I love this game so far. I seem to be sticking with swords, claws, and bows. I'm on chapter 5 on the story, since I've been playing multiplayer so much. I need to play the original some more.

• Brohoof 1

I love this game so far. I seem to be sticking with swords, claws, and bows. I'm on chapter 5 on the story, since I've been playing multiplayer so much. I need to play the original some more.

Ive been doing a lot of multiplayer 2, it's the best way to get the best weapons because you can pass down weapon traits by fusing them together. Ive been using a lot of Claws, Palms, and Staffs.

I FINALLY BOUGHT THE GAME TONIGHT. *pant pant*

I love it so far! It seems like its going to be short, but it looks like its heavy on multiplayer. And after-beat content. So far my favorite parts are the flying parts. But the ground parts annoy me for the looking around controls. :/

• Brohoof 1

I FINALLY BOUGHT THE GAME TONIGHT. *pant pant*

I love it so far! It seems like its going to be short, but it looks like its heavy on multiplayer. And after-beat content. So far my favorite parts are the flying parts. But the ground parts annoy me for the looking around controls. :/

What I did was make my "align camera button" the Y button and just rest my pinkie on it when I need it the most.

Hahah, I just beat chapter 11 on the "Try this?" difficulty (4.7) and used a staff... It was tough, but I won :P Came nowhere near close to dying on the ground stage, but I nearly died several times in air combat and on the boss fight, though I survived both cases. Also, stage 5's aerial stage? Star Fox much?

• Brohoof 2

I was kinda talking about the appearance of the fortress, but yeah xP Anyways, I FINALLY crafted myself a Beam Claws! The combination for it was Skyscraper Club and Flintlock Pistol

• Brohoof 1