Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Is this the most poorly animated cartoon ever?

Wingnut

(edited)

Oh god, I lost it when I saw the realistic mouths. What a terrible idea. I understand they may have had a low budget but come on.

On the positive side, at least the models are well drawn, somewhat. The same can't be said for this one. Yes, this is an actual show.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane

It's indeed horrendous, but you know what's the worse animation I've seen to date?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uROQ9nplxIY

so you feel the same. Thing is I was super stoked for this movie when I heard about it. the could have at least given it a good plot. That would have made up for the poor, $60,000,000+ quality animation. I honestly thought it would be something like this

Lucky harnesses the power of the charms to kill off the other cereal mascots so he can dominate the sugary breakfast food industry.

but what did we get? Charlie Sheen plays a washed up dog detective dating the abomination from Hell off of the Evil Dead. 

Yeah I was upset about this one  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As bad as the animation is there is an "animated film" with animation so bad it makes FoodFight look better in comparison.

That's right I went there.

Here it is in all of it's microsot paint horribleness 

61P4Iv1pCpL._SX200_.jpg

Yes this an actual thing that exists and this is the dvd that is being sold in stores or at least on Amazon as sad as that truly is.

If you don't believe me than here is the link to prove it:http://www.amazon.com/Alice-In-Wonderland-Dinah-Shore/dp/B003GAJLJM

Edited by cmarston1

Well, if it's from the 1950s, you can't really bash it for having bad animation as it wasn't as easy to animate then. I mean, yeah looney tunes looked good then, but still.

atleast that shit has better animation than this

img-2861914-1-problem-solverz.jpg

Good god, what the hell is that? Get it off my screen!

so you feel the same. Thing is I was super stoked for this movie when I heard about it. the could have at least given it a good plot. That would have made up for the poor, $60,000,000+ quality animation. I honestly thought it would be something like this

Lucky harnesses the power of the charms to kill off the other cereal mascots so he can dominate the sugary breakfast food industry.

but what did we get? Charlie Sheen plays a washed up dog detective dating the abomination from Hell off of the Evil Dead. 

Yeah I was upset about this one  :angry:

^This. So much.

Me:I mean, the plot is a little weird but hey my favorite Disney movies consist of a little blue alien landing in Hawaii and a retelling of Treasure Island in space, why not?

Me:*watches*

Me…

Me:…

Me:*watches Once Upon a Dream scene from Sleeping Beauty*

Me:*watches When You Believe scene from The Prince of Egypt*

Me:*watches the Two Worlds, One Family scene from Tarzan*

Me:I think I’m okay now…I think…

I don't know about you, but I really liked it.

Seriously!