Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you think is cutiest?

Stone Cold Applejack

I think Rainbow Dash and Derpy are the cutest. Rainbow's adventurous personality and and Derpy's design makes them both adorable. :3

All ponies are cute, however. It's honestly pretty hard to choose one! :D

• Brohoof 2

Well, Fluttershy's the cutest....  but Rarity's the prettiest... Pinkie's the bubbliest... Twi's the most adorkable... Dash is the coolest... AJ's the most admirable.... and Derpy's the derpiest!

• Brohoof 7

Well, Fluttershy's the cutest....  but Rarity's the prettiest... Pinkie's the bubbliest... Twi's the most adorkable... Dash is the coolest... AJ's the most admirable.... and Derpy's the derpiest!

I love this quote. Derpy Derp

I personally prefer Raritys brand of cuteness, everypony is cute, but Wawity just takes the cake for me.

I wuv the sounds and expressions and gestures she makes... I find them so lovely...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

post-25189-0-54199100-1406301211_thumb.png
post-25189-0-37646900-1405783601_thumb.png

post-25189-0-28190000-1406995341_thumb.png

post-25189-0-56793500-1406995388_thumb.png

post-25189-0-34850500-1406995427_thumb.png

*sigh* Rarity, luv, you are so precious...

Edit: I just need to look at these pictures and my heart is melting again...

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

I would have to say Sweetie Belle and the other CMC, the rest don't do much for me in the way of cuteness.

130856000524.gif

Edited by HunterTSN
  • Brohoof 1

You could probably make a case for any pony, they could all be considered cute in different ways. But for me it has to be Sweetie Belle, her design combined with her personality traits. :wub:

Leaving this here.

I have no idea but i am a huge dashie fan and she is cute at times but we all know she aint the cutesy wutesy one she even said it... of course fluttershy is the cutest for me who couldnt at atleast one point say DAWWWWW at her? And Applejack? Really? No offense but she is NOT the cute one and i am not hating she is my 2nd fav pony just sayin... Twilight=nerdy cute not cute cute. Rarity is more fabulous (ugh hurts to say such) that cute. Pinkie isnt really cute but more um well- Pinkie... but they can all be cute at times but over all i think Fluttershy has won for me

I have no idea but i am a huge dashie fan and she is cute at times but we all know she aint the cutesy wutesy one she even said it... of course fluttershy is the cutest for me who couldnt at atleast one point say DAWWWWW at her? And Applejack? Really? No offense but she is NOT the cute one and i am not hating she is my 2nd fav pony just sayin... Twilight=nerdy cute not cute cute. Rarity is more fabulous (ugh hurts to say such) that cute. Pinkie isnt really cute but more um well- Pinkie... but they can all be cute at times but over all i think Fluttershy has won for me

Sir me and you would not get along. AJ fucking cute.

Rainbow Dash.

*Goes red*

Definitely Rainbow Dash.

*Redder still*

Tomboyish metal girl. Best pony ever.

*Even redder*

But of cause, I'm way too mature to be all flustered by just a simple pony...

• Brohoof 1

Sir me and you would not get along. AJ fucking cute.

Whoa hold that tounge of yours from releasing anymore wild boars. I didnt say she wasnt cute i just said she was not really the cutest one but only because she just isnt the cute type. She doesnt really like cute things shes kinda like dash. Beleive me i think she is very cute they are all just cute in there different way and applejack it country cute and that my friend is one of the best there are

Well, all of them are cute in their own way, and sometimes, but there's one filly whose occasionally, makes the most adorable face ever...

SCOOTIEEEEEEEEEEEE  :wub:  Scootaloo_offering_help_crop_S1E24.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Whoa hold that tounge of yours from releasing anymore wild boars. I didnt say she wasnt cute i just said she was not really the cutest one but only because she just isnt the cute type. She doesnt really like cute things shes kinda like dash. Beleive me i think she is very cute they are all just cute in there different way and applejack it country cute and that my friend is one of the best there are

Ok I take that back me and you would get along Edited by Lighting Bell