Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Poll: What type of music do you listen to?

Twiliscael

I love all kinds of music. groups like Hollywood Undead, 30h!3, etc. I love a lot of music from game soundtracks like Payday 2. And user made music

The main things I go to are alternative rock and dubstep. I am pretty much always open to listen to any kind of music, however~

I love the soundtracks from video games, especially from the Zelda series. :P I love the medleys and revamps they did for the 25th anniversary.

• Brohoof 1

KInd of diverse.

Pop

Disco

Jazz

Pop rock

Power pop

Rock

Hard rock

Progressive rock

Reggae

Folk rock

Country rock

Soft rock

Heavy metal

Progressive metal

Doom metal

Thrash metal

Power metal

Glam metal

Basically anything...

maud_pie_with_a_rock_by_diamondsword11-d

ahihihi.gif

I'll pretty much listen to anything, i have varying tastes in music from time to time. I usually listen to Dupstep, House, or Classic rock :D

(edited)

I abandoned rap after I couldn't find any good ones (most artists are fake). Tyler the creator is cool tho. I mainly listen to trap now, my favorite dj's are UZ, Bro Safari, Dj Snake, and TH4WhiteKnife. I only enjoy the radio now when a club mix is on  B) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqzCidwn6A&list=UUnMwDiRW7J1qFExufopgThw

Edited by Enigmasus
  • Brohoof 1

Oh boy.

Well, I enjoy many genres! I'll list them here:

House, Drum and Bass, Hip-Hop, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Bebop, Rock, Funk, Disco, Breakbeat, Latin, R&B, Electronic and many more sub-genres!

But, I think the genre I listen to all the time...

...is good music.

I enjoy classical Lindsay Stirling is one of my favorites right now classical mixed with some dub step. I enjoy a little rap here and there old school rap though not this new age stuff. Anything that has a violin solo in I will be listening to. Other then that anything buy country

I mainly lean more towards classic and alternative rock but really I'll listen to anything as long as i like it. Don't care that much for country or rap but i can't say that i hate it because there are a few songs i actually do enjoy. (I like Dan Bull and MC Chris for example but i don't know if that counts as "rap".) My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, The Mountain Goats, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Voltaire, and Harley Poe. Comedy wise I also listen to Weird Al (Loved that episode) Stephen Lynch, Ninja Sex Party and Star Bomb. A few days ago i heard the song Majestic by Wax Fang and haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

• Brohoof 2

Yikes where to start!

Hip Hop, R & B, 80's rock, 60's rock, Grunge, Punk, Pop Punk, Ska, Reggae, Blues, Jazz, Psychedelic Rock, Alternative, Funk, Indie, Pop

I'm on a Black Keys binge right now  :lol:

• Brohoof 2