Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Depends on the writer, really. I didn't mind Snips and Snails in Show Stoppers nor Cutie Pox, but they are brain-numbingly annoying in Boast Busters.

But they weren't the only ones. Spike, AJ, Rarity and RD, if seen as one shot characters for Boast Busters- all of them are incredibly unlikable here.

Boast Busters was junk, and the only thing decent about it was Trixie- the only entertaining character in that episode.

Frankly, Chris Savino's take on most of the characters irk me, even in his much better episode "Stare Master". I know that many consider Merriweather the worst writer on the show, but... no. Savino is.

Even MMDW, in all it's derailment and with all it's problems isn't quite as terrible as BB in regards to the characters- despite making EVERYONE a jerk.

And frankly, even with the hiccups Merriweather's episodes have, Most of them are still as good, or even better than Stare Master.

The teenage dragons were pretty terrible though.

The only characters I hate on the show are the one-shots that were just badly written(over the top). Thus, really only Gilda and the Teenagers Dragons really make me angry.

I'm not a big fan of Cadance and Shining Armor, either. I very much enjoyed "A Canterlot Wedding" due to music and awesome action... but as far as the quality of the episodes, and even Cadance and Shining Armor, I agree with infamous reviewer David Ker. So I enjoy this episode for the action and music, but not for the writing.

But while I didn't like those two in ACW, they were a lot better in The Crystal Empire, even though I found that season opener lackluster.

As I've probably made clear- I have no recurring characters I hate. Only on an episode-by-episode basis do I hate the characters, leaving my only hated characters Gilda and the Dragon Teens... because they only have one episode.

As for Prince Blueblood... he's hilarious.

Edited by RWB

I think I'll just post a list. I just posted a 7k characters post and I don't feel like typing much.

Edit: I see that the reasons are requested. Ok, just a few lines.

Rarity. - Freakin' annoying, useless, wannabe, golddigger, would trade her friends for fame.

>Would trade her friends for fame

You did watch the 'Sweet and Elite' episode, right?

You do realize you just gave a nonsensical reason to dislike her, right?

• Brohoof 4

lots of people have said snips and snails,but in my opinion snips is fine and snails is annoying.

i also hate diamond tiara and silver spoon they are such little brats!

i think thats all for now.

I think I'll just post a list. I just posted a 7k characters post and I don't feel like typing much.

Edit: I see that the reasons are requested. Ok, just a few lines.

Rarity. - Freakin' annoying, useless, wannabe, golddigger, would trade her friends for fame.

Diamond Tiara. - The most annoying brat, her mocking is awkward (she should get some new ideas).

Silver Spoon - Has no own opinions.

Gilda. - Evil and possessive thief.

Snips&Snails. - ugly disloyal annoying stinks.

Prince Blueblood. - Total dickhead, acts like a dork, not a gentleman at all.

Diamond Dogs. - Play it cool but they're total weaklings.

Little Strongheart. - I just hate her by sight, don't ask me why.

Trixie. - A whiner, high and mighty, proud and egoistic AND useless in one.

Dumpbell. - Again, doesn't know how to treat a lass, is stupid.

Hoops. - Again, just a follower.

The Mayor Mare. - She does her job just for moneh.

The Cake Family. - Brown noses&brats.

Opal. - Ruins the reputation of cats.

Owlowiscious. - That head-turning is just creeping me out.

Trixie is a performer. So being egotistical is her gimmick. And I have no idea where you got whiner from. When did she ever whine?

As far as your Rarity goes, please rewatch Sweet and Elite. :)

Honestly, if you are going to attack characters, you have to support your opinions much better.

Among the main cast, I don't hate any of the characters, they are all awesome.But there are some characters that I don't care about that much like Shining Armor, Cadance, Trixie, and all the background ponies.

I would have to say Snips and Snails, seriously why does Derpy have to get the axe for supposedly being a walking, talking stereotype when you look up stereotype when those two are a million times more stereotypical than Derpy ever could be? I am not saying they were intended to be offensive or that they are, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. And plus while they were intended to be funny they are clearly not, they are just annoying.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Guys guys, please! Don't start a fight! It's all just opinion! While you may feel the need to rush to the defense of your precious fluttershy, or to calm rarity's shaking nerves from all the hatred, please refrain! I made this so I could see others takes on the characters, not to have a 'which pony is the best' discussion! As for that, thats all just opinion! So please don't hate the haters ;p

P.S. If you are going to reply to a comment, make it thought provoking or conversationally stimulating, such as asking them what exactly they mean when they say "Luna is a bloody dingus" (Which I would never say because I freaking love her!), and not just replying with your own opinion, in a way that is trying to shut theirs down, unless it somehow makes a good thoughtful discussion.

Also, please listen to others, and take into consideration what they're saying. Its all opinion. No one is right, no one is wrong.

A'ight. I'm done. Over and out.

Continue complaining, yah dinguses! :)

Edited by babe_brown1200

Blueblood

Silver Spoon

Lyra Heartstrings

Snips

Snails

Used to hate Trixie, but now I like her about the same as Rainbow Dash(don't mind her, but I like other characters much more) after seeing Magic Duel.

I also don't like Luna a whole lot, but enjoy her rare appearances enough.

I'm with the general opinion here, Snips and Snails are my least favorite characters in the show. They only make me (at times literally) facepalm at their stupidity and make males look bad (kind of weird how the girls are heroes, but the males rarely have any heroic role).

>Would trade her friends for fame

You did watch the 'Sweet and Elite' episode, right?

You do realize you just gave a nonsensical reason to dislike her, right?

What I meant was that she prefered to do all that fancy stuff instead of doing what she promised. What would happen if the mane6 didn't come to visit her..

I didn't even point out exploiting Spike's love.

Honestly,

if you are going to attack characters, you have to support your opinions

much better.

> implying I haven't posted this:

I

think I'll just post a list. I just posted a 7k characters post and I

don't feel like typing much.

I don't attack anyone, I'm just listing characters I don't like. ;)

• Brohoof 2

What I meant was that she prefered to do all that fancy stuff instead of doing what she promised. What would happen if the mane6 didn't come to visit her..

You can hardly blame rarity for that spike thing. I mean a) he's a baby and b ) he's a total toolbag :P

And wouldn't that be interspecial marraige (or whatever the term is)?

Edited by babe_brown1200

You can hardly blame rarity for that spike thing. I mean a) he's a baby and b ) he's a total toolbag :P

And wouldn't that be interspecial marraige (or whatever the term is)?

Yes but it doesn't mean she has to exploit his love to her for her benefits and making him her slave. Also all that kissing and stuff, she's giving him fake hopes.

I think it's a little harsh to want to have a pony completely removed from the show overall, especially when it's from the Mane 6 or a common character, such as spike. And there's SUPPOSED to be characters which aren't likeable at all, to keep things fresh and interesting. The only time a character should be removed is when said character is actually not needed at all and contributes nothing to the story.

I do DISLIKE characters (e.g Diamond Tiara for being one of those stuck-up snobby rich bullies you see all the time, or Trixie for her neglectful and arrogant attitude) but I think they should all stay in the show, otherwise I've got nothing to hate, which is boring.

Yes but it doesn't mean she has to exploit his love to her for her benefits and making him her slave. Also all that kissing and stuff, she's giving him fake hopes.

Oh yeah I see what you're saying. Had a girl do that to me once in a way... it's pretty damn horrible, if yah know what I mean :P So I suppose that makes rarity a bit of a douche as well :P But I think that's been the revolving point of the show, that all the main and submain characters have flaws that get in the way of things, but they have to work past them to become better ponies. Just some of them are done either pointlessly (snips/snails) or just a way that makes them suck :P Edited by babe_brown1200

Well I suppose that's fair... Because I'm just as lazy most of the time. But I would still like to know why you think Trixie is whiner. 

I think it's a little harsh to want to have a pony completely removed from the show overall, especially when it's from the Mane 6 or a common character, such as spike. And there's SUPPOSED to be characters which aren't likeable at all, to keep things fresh and interesting. The only time a character should be removed is when said character is actually not needed at all and contributes nothing to the story.

I do DISLIKE characters (e.g Diamond Tiara for being one of those stuck-up snobby rich bullies you see all the time, or Trixie for her neglectful and arrogant attitude) but I think they should all stay in the show, otherwise I've got nothing to hate, which is boring.

Thays the exact reason why snips and snails are getting so much hate on this thread. They're pointless, irritataing, and lend nothing to further the story at all.
  • Brohoof 1

Thays the exact reason why snips and snails are getting so much hate on this thread. They're pointless, irritataing, and lend nothing to further the story at all.

But to be fair, they don't seem to show up too often, and there is always filler when it comes to shows, but yes, they are annoying, but really, they shouldn't  be taken off the show. You always gotta consider if it would make it better, worse or not change a thing, in which case it would be pointless.

But to be fair, they don't seem to show up too often, and there is always filler when it comes to shows, but yes, they are annoying, but really, they shouldn't be taken off the show. You always gotta consider if it would make it better, worse or not change a thing, in which case it would be pointless.

I do think it would make it a bit better if they had a less irritating filler character. Its one thing to have a character that no one is supposed to like, but when theres a filler character that everyone hates, just move them to the background and bring someone forward that people like. Derpy, or lura, for instance. Or vinyl scratch, or Octavia. Someone, in the words of RD, 'about 20% cooler.' (Though everyone else is more than 20% cooler than those two morons). Edited by babe_brown1200

I agree, Snips and Snails are really annoying...if any character was to be removed it would be them.

If any character was to be changed, it would be Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash used to be my favorite character, but in these newer episodes she has been becoming a Mary Sue. I mean, it seems like arrogance is her only flaw, and most of the time it's not even a flaw. She shouldn't be-able to do everything, have her fail ​sometimes. Have her make mistakes. It would be much more believable, and she may possibly become my favorite character again (although I do still love AJ and Twilight).

All right, this is sort of a strange one. I hate Season 1 Rarity. 

She fits perfectly into the girly, whiny fashionista who only cares for herself. And here I thought Hasbro was attempting to break stereotypes.

And then came Season 2.

Suddenly, we saw Rarity go through a huge increase in maturity. From Sweet and Elite, where she realizes her friends are more important to her than her lifelong dream, to Secret of my Excess, where she learns the true value of generosity, to Sisterhooves Social, showing that she can overcome even her most deep-seated phobias for the good of her sister. 

She's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but she's trying. She's improving. And that makes her relatable, as opposed to, say, Rainbow Dash. 

Not bashing Dashie, but she doesn't really learn anything...

Trixie and Pinkie.

Trixie - Smug and boastful, don't know why is she liked by Sethisto. (Or was it Cereal?)

Pinkie Pie - Now, I don't exactly like Pinkie Pie -- Sometimes I feel that she's so hyperactive that she's going to embarrass herself accidentally. Although, it could've been just me.

Well, Characters shouldn't be removed from the show, becuase they still have there spotlight, but you should hate them for their crappy personality maybe. Like these:

Gilda - Dumb bitch who should rot in hell, NOBODY TALKS TO MY LITTLE FLUTTERS LIKE THAT!

Trixie - Only for a little while though. At Magic Duel she just went all out, and that, is just cool. And then she apologized. Trixie deserves a clapping pony for this! I'm so proud of you, Trixie. :)

Trixie-Clapping-my-little-pony-friendshi

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon - Two words for them. F*** off. F*** off, and stop hating on the CMC, they shouldn't give up, and they can dream as long as they like!

Snips and Snails - Useless and annoying one looks like a mouse, and the other looks like a giraffe.

Whenever the Mane six go insane - Then a fan has to go and make a fanfic about it! SON OF A BITCH! See what they did to Pinkie? MADE HER A MURDERER AND KILLED DASHIE! That could be the reason why Pinkie is usually not the favorite of most Once Pinkie fans!

So uh....I think thats it.

Scootaloo- She's a whiny, disrespectful, overly obsessive, ungrateful, impatient little brat. Granted, this could be said for all the CMC, and while I certainly am nowhere close to liking them, Scootaloo is the worst.

Snips and Snails- Why do they exist? What was their purpose? They aren't funny, they're annoying. And offensive.

But the worst of all is...

TOM THE ROCK.

I swear, this guy is just a douche, through and through. He destroyed Twilight's library, drove Rarity to insanity, and nearly killed the Mane 6. Not to mention his homicidal rampage, destruction of Manehattan, cussing out Fluttershy, stealing Rainbow Dash's sunglasses, racism against griffins, and insulting Pinkie Pie, all of which will happen in Season 4.

• Brohoof 2