Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I really don't like Trixie and never have. I don't know whether because she's overrated or because she's too up her own plot. Flim & Flam are my favourite characters even though they were boasty, though :S Oh well :3

Diamond Tiara just irritates me, being her character is one of those "my dads rich I get what I want" types.

Don't get me wrong I like the CMC and their episodes but not nearly as much as the others because of her.

Edited by Regi

I know that feel bro, did you see those 2 Pinkeh Pie votes? Only a madman (Or woman) could hate Pinkeh Pie. :blink:

Anyways, I don't hate anypony. I do however hate Gilda the griffon. She was mean to Pinkeh and Flootershai, and is a jerk.

Apparently I am I madwoman, because Pinkie Pie is my second least favourite character in the entire show *laughs*

Opinions, opinions :P

I hate Prince Blueblood cause he's a friggin' dickhole.

Sorry for the language.

I would probably have said Snips and Snails if I could have voted for both of them.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

Gild and Prince Blueblood genuinely annoyed in their episodes, although I voted for Gilda because she's a nasty piece of work. Oddly enough I actually really enjoyed both of those episodes.

How the fuck do you 'hate' Fluttershy? I mean she's not even my favourite but I mean c'mon that's insane. I can understand you not really caring about her, even disliking her. But how the hell do you hate Fluttershy?! :o

Anyway, it's a tie between:

Diamond Tiara

Silver Spoon

Gilda and

Prince Blueblood

Edited by Australianfries
  • Brohoof 2

I can't help but hate Owlowiscious so I had to vote for it. Not sure why, possibly just due to the fact that I really hated his episode or perhaps I just don't like the way owls look in this show.

The only other ones I really dislike from that list would be Gilda followed by Silver spoon and Jet Set/Upper Crust.

How dare people vote for the CMC or Mane 6 -.-

For me its Prince Blueblood, I can't stand his character and what he represents. I know I'm supposed to dislike him and I do he gets almost all of my ire.

For me though its deeper than he's insufferable... he reminds me of the very reason I hate period drama's. Sheer pompusness, he's the reason the French had the revolution and I wish the Brits would hurry up and catch up!

Well I don't really hate anypony just dislike them.

Rainbowdash- my least favorite because she's well cocky (something I occasionally tolerate) thick sculled but yet I do like some elements of her character.

Fluttershy- she's just bland.... every time she makes character development she loses it . One step forward two steps back, one step forward , 100 steps back. Not even her color palette can save her yet I find her cute

Those I strongly dislike are:

Trixie- I don't get the appeal, pompous attitude that just makes me nash my teeth (I hope Twilight whoops her flank in the next Ep)

Diamond Tiara- reminds of bratty spoiled girl from my kindergarten, but actually watching her makes me wanna reach in the screen and .....

Snips and snail- ah the Trixie fan-boys.

Jet set and Uppercrust- arrgggghhhh

Edited by PonyPowaX1000

Hm. I guess the only pony I could say i truly hate to any extent is Prince Blueblood.

Other then that as much as I might show a little hate towards Gilda, and maybe a little to angel sometimes, I don't truly hate either of them enough to the point where I just explode with rage or something.

I just really don't care for Blueblood. He is a jerk and the only charactor I don't ever wanna see again :P.

I hate Trixie with a burning passion.

Seriously, I don't normally say stuff like this, but I just friggin hate everything about her and it infuriates me that she is getting another episode.

I don't think I would ever be able to punch any living creature in the face, This is the same girl who cried when she found a tree chopped down, and no-one cared :( Poor tree...

Anyhow, the pony that irritates me the most has to be Diamond Tiara. She reminds of a certain someone from my past. Flash back

• Brohoof 2

If anypony needs a punch in the face it's the Flimflam brothers, these obnoxious jerks need to be put in their place. Try telling me you wouldn't punch them after watching this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtzFEHDLVg

I swear they're the most hateable ponies in the show.

Dear Celestia, how the hell could I have forgotten those?!

From the minute I saw those I hated them, not to mention their god awful song.

The way they act and everything just...GAH! It's the only episode of MLP I can honestly say im not bothered if I dont see it again, just because they're in it...

Aw come on! Nobody else here wants to know how does it feels like when your fist touched Celestia's smooth, silky face?

Posted Image

If we can work together, I'm pretty sure we can leave more than a simple scratch (preferably broken snout and a torn lips)

Posted Image

Whoever voted this... You sick bastard...

Naw jk jk haha :D Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I definitely sadfaced when I saw this. How can anybody hate my Scoots?

diamond tiara and trixie but more trixie then anypony else I cant stand her and Im slightly annoyed they brought her back for season 3. OH and also anypony that is lives in manehatten

Manehattan? Canterlot seems a better place to throw some punches. I think the Manehattan folk aren't all bad ;__;

I wouldn't dare to hit a pony, but who do I hold all my rage upon? Oh, no one BUT FREAKING CHERRY SELLING PONY

I swear, that pony has it coming more than anypony else, I'm frankly disgusted that no one has mentioned him before >:v

I would like to officially propose to the OP to add a "Nopony" option. And I would like to express my shock that so few people have said that. I know that some people approached this as a humorous poll, but the results still surprise me.

Do we seriously hate Diamond Tiara for being a bratty kid?

Do we seriously hate Gilda for the high crime of yelling at the sacrosanct Pegasus, Fluttershy?

Do we seriously hate Blueblood for being a snob?

Do we seriously hate Trixie for being arrogant and telling a false story about her life to entertain people?

Do we seriously hate Rainbow Dash for being arrogant and a bit pugilistic?

*eye roll*. I say we either follow the damn "Love and Tolerate" rule or renounce it. No good comes of hailing a moral while never acting upon it.

Trixie.....my disdain for that mare cannot even be conceived in this mortal realm.

Just...ugh....I...can't even.....eh!

She is by far my least favorite character and I sincerely do not look forward in ANY way to her return and would gladly take any opurttunity to strike her.

Weird that you didn't put any villains up there like Chrysalis, Discord and Nightmare Moon? I for one dislike Babs Seed the most even more than Diamond Tiara. At least you knew where you stood with Diamond Tiara. Babs Seed really had no excuse to bully the CMC even though she was getting bullied back at Manehattan. And because of Babs Seed the bullying the CMC begin to take became physical in which Diamond Tiara did not do anything physical beforehand.

Edited by poniesforfun

Sorry Applebloom, but you've had one episode too many and I am bored of you!

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are definitely my least favorite ponies, but I love them in their own episodes and they are more bland than irritating.

Edited by Stellafera

Diamond Tiara. That is all.

Okay, seriously though, she's the most unlikeable character in the show, and I assume she was made purely for that reason.

Also, I'm not a big fan of Snips and Snails either, the show isn't the best with representing the male gender, is it?

Harsh man, harsh...

Hell, I'll admit to wanting to punch tommy from Rugrats, but ponies? Somehow, that just sounds weird. I just don't have it in me to punch something like a sentient pony, or a dolphin.