Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Fluttershy...I honestly don't have a reason. I mean...I still love her. I just don't like her as much as the rest. I guess her character is a little...you know, boring. She's still cool though. ;)

fluttershy_by_nintendoes-d4t5628.png

• Brohoof 3

Well, I like all of them but Rainbow Dash is probably my least favorite pony. She has a big ego, always thinks she's "cool". OK, she might be, but still....

She just appears to be quite an aggressive pony, always looking for a fight.

• Brohoof 9

Rainbow Dash isn't that bad. Her ego is one of the reasons why I like her. :c

My least favourite is Applejack. I do like her, really, but I kind of wished the writers tried to write her a little bit better. There aren't many episodes in which Applejack is the main character that are good, unfortunately. :c

• Brohoof 8

Would have to be Rainbow Dash for me, her attitude really bothers me at times. It's hard to symphatize with a character like that and that's why so many of her episodes fall flat to me, because I never feel sorry for her. She do have her moments though, I'll give her that, but it's so inconcistent it's like the writers can't make up their minds   :eww:

• Brohoof 2

Every character has their flaws, but Rarity's overreactive drama-queening is what I find the most unfavourable. She does have her excellent moments, mind you. I just find the other ponies more tolerable in terms of their weakness.

• Brohoof 2

My least favorite is Rarity. The fashion-focused, drama queen sort of character doesn't appeal to me that much, though she does have some funny moments and I do like her work ethic, so she's still good. :D

• Brohoof 1

Rarity because she's the least relatable to me. I just don't care for her. Don't take it too personally. Besides, the only bad episode she's ever had is a dog and pony show. And Sweet and Elite is definitely on my top 10 mlp episodes. I just can't relate to her. She is a nice character, I just don't care much for her. 

post-26785-0-33327900-1407624107.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash. I have Many reasons on why i hate her. So much, I might fill a whole web page.

I hate her.

You and me both.

You don't know how hard I held back from ranting.

Would have to be Rainbow Dash for me, her attitude really bothers me at times. It's hard to symphatize with a character like that and that's why so many of her episodes fall flat to me, because I never feel sorry for her. She do have her moments though, I'll give her that, but it's so inconcistent it's like the writers can't make up their minds   :eww:

I totally agree with that.

I couldn't have said it better myself ^_^

Twilight: She is boring, dull, only has a few good moments, and the other Mane Six are just higher on the list than her. I mean I don't hate Twilight, but she really only has a few good moments. I mean I can relate to her sometimes, and I like her songs, but overall, she isn't that interesting to me. 

Applejack. I f***ing LOATH Applejack! First, she made Twilight cry! Second, HER ACCENT. I remember when I first watched MLP and heard AJ's voice for the first time, I was like "URGH, I can only take so much of this!". And on top of that, she's just a boring character overall.

Among the mane 6 it's probably Fluttershy. She's cute, but sometimes it feels like that's all she does, be shy and be cute

EDIT: this thread is gonna get really shitty

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash. Now, I like Rainbow, a lot, actually. However, Rainbow has two big problems for me:
1. Stroking your ego is getting OLD! (I hate egotism)...
2. Rainbow has a VERY schizophrenic main character likability factor. Half of her episodes are great, half are horrible. Sometimes Rainbow is likable, sometimes she's horrible.  

Fluttershy  originally was pinkie but after thinking Fluttershy is way underdeveloped if you ask me she's quite i can't hear anything secondly she's shy i want to see her stand for herself