Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

With the main cast I don't hate any of them. I love them all, including Spike! (He's awesome)

Big Mac I completely abhor. No....that's not a strong enough word...there is no words in any language for how much I hate him.

That's about the only character I hate. Big Mac and Diamond Tiara.

Saw that little tiara wearing.....explicit word....for the first time and went "Is Dimitri going need to choke a bitch?!"

My least favorite character of all time is Derpy Hooves--yup, you heard me right. Or saw me right.

And is that a lot?

Anyway...who wishes to blast me with a gun first? :)

That's horrible Clarity!! How dare you say that about Derpy. EVERYONE LOVES DERPY! For shame..

*Cough* I agree completely with you *Cough*

• Brohoof 1

My least favorite character of all time is Derpy Hooves--yup, you heard me right. Or saw me right.

And is that a lot?

In before the rage and butthurt! Ha ha, I slightly agree. I don't hate Derpy but I do think she is incredibly overrated as a character. I guess I understand how she has become a symbol of love between the show creators and the fandom, but that still doesn't make me understand how people can say "Derpy is best pony" when there are so many more interesting (and better developed) characters in the show.

Actually, now that I think about it you're probably pissed about The Last Roundup. I can understand you now, if Derpy stole a Dash episode and Dash was a more neglected character... Sparks would fly my friend

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I simply can't have a least favorite of the Mane 6 (including Spike), I love them all simply too much! I guess of the supporting characters, the only ones that have regularly appeared that I particularly dislike are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but hey, maybe they'll change, who knows?

And is that a lot?

That's horrible Clarity!! How dare you say that about Derpy. EVERYONE LOVES DERPY! For shame..

*Cough* I agree completely with you *Cough*

Posted Image

:( *sniff* Awwwwwww... it's okay, I'll just crawl into some corner of my Derp Cave and munch on this muffin...

Posted Image

:( Oh muffin, you are my only friend. :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm not going to give any explanations, but on my least favorites ponies are, Derpy, Prince Blueblood, Diamond Tiara, Rainbow Dash and Snips and Snails.

"Is Dimitri going need to choke a bitch?!"

choke that bitch already! do you need help?
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara, get that filly outta there!

She thinks she is at the top, but she is low to the ground. Thinking she would write a newspaper for Ponyville would be a great idea, not with Diamond Tiara around. She slanders and she gossips. She even got the CMCs in trouble. I hate that spoiled low-down brat.

Posted Image

:( *sniff* Awwwwwww... it's okay, I'll just crawl into some corner of my Derp Cave and munch on this muffin...

Aww dammit, I can't hate that beautifully messed up stare.

I take back my former comment. I don't hate Derpy, I just find her a little overrated that's all.

Still hate Mac and Tiara though with my whole being.

• Brohoof 2

Aww dammit, I can't hate that beautifully messed up stare.

I take back my former comment. I don't hate Derpy, I just find her a little overrated that's all.

Still hate Mac and Tiara though with my whole being.

I get that some ponies might find her overrated; I guess one reason I honestly love her so much is because I've latched onto her character and built so much of my own character on these forums around her. Let me tell ya, that's been a load of fun! :)

I completely get hating Diamond Tiara, but I'm actually puzzled about Big Mac; I could see somepony being indifferent about Mac, but hating him? :huh: Hmmm... is it because he gets shipped with Fluttershy all the time? B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Prince Blueblood, Diamond Tiara, Snips and Snails.

choke that bitch already! do you need help?

Agreed with those four for they are evil, and let us kill them with team work!

Dimitri and Spark are going crazy on their asses!!

WATCH OUT!!

• Brohoof 1

Agreed with those four for they are evil, and let us kill them with team work!

Dimitri and Spark are going crazy on their asses!!

WATCH OUT!!

Posted Image

I personally want to get P. Blueblood for treating Rarity like his bitch, I'm going to send Beat Spark to aply some of his wrestling techniques and twist all of his bones.

for Diamond Tiara, I got this

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Twilight Sparkle. I don't hate her, she is just my least favorite out of the Mane 6. I just never really liked her that much, her personality seems a bit 1-dimensional to me.

I don't hate Braeburn or Mayor Mare, but I don't know anything about them. They just kind of... hang around. So they're my least favorites. I can't even hate them if I tried, there's nothing to hate. You rarely see either one of them.

I dislike Diamond Tiara, because she reminds me of those annoying, rude kids in Fallout 3 and Skyrim that I can't do anything about. They call me names, they bully other kids, and MAKE ME MAD!

I don't like Prince Blueblood because he's a jerk, and wasn't even supposed to be a prince. Hasbro made him into a prince, Lauren wanted him to be a duke.

I've never been a fan of Queen Chrysalis. I don't see why so many people like her so much.

Now, I am going to talk about Gilda. I will use a word I rarely use when talking about My Little Pony, and that word is hate. I HATE Gilda. She's mean, abusive, and she made Fluttershy cry! Nobody makes Fluttershy cry! It's ok though, Pinkie Pie had the right idea, and saved the day.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard

Since this thread just got brought back from the dead by me (y'all are welcome) I'll keep posting! :P

After Derpy, my second least favorite is Scootaloo. Oh, wait, edit: Braeburn ties with Derpy. I forgot. Maybe even under.

Braeburn really makes me....

Edited by Clarity

I personally want to get P. Blueblood for treating Rarity like his bitch, I'm going to send Beat Spark to aply some of his wrestling techniques and twist all of his bones.

Treating a lady like that, he deserves worse. Some KGB style torture techniques are the perfect thing this season.

Such a good season for enacting revenge and wrath I'd say!

post-8319-0-74554100-1351665684_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Now, I am going to talk about Gilda. I will use a word I rarely use when talking about My Little Pony, and that word is hate. I HATE Gilda. She's mean, abusive, and she made Fluttershy cry! Nobody makes Fluttershy cry! It's ok though, Pinkie Pie had the right idea, and saved the day.

HOW COME I FORGOT GILDA!! I hate her with all my being, how she dare to scream to Fluttershy like that? she should burn in da flames of hell..

you have permission to whip me as a punishment for forgetting Gilda

• Brohoof 2

why so much rarity and spike hate :(

I have to take the vote against the little dragon because of the mane 6 + spike he kind of gets the kick =( but this is a just because situation.

Other than spike I voted:

Snips & Snails

Prince "IMA Douche" Blueblood

It would be nice if the shows develops a good male character.

• Brohoof 2

If I had to pick one out of the Mane 6, I would say Fluttershy, but...

Posted Image

...She's so adorable!! :( So forget the Mane 6, they're all great.

I despised the Diamond Dogs. They had some funny lines, but they were mean to the ponies. I loved watching Rarity drive them all crazy. I didn't like Gilda or the Flimflam Brothers much either.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity don't do much for me as main characters, mostly because I find them more selfish than the others. And Spike hasn't done much yet; but I'm only halfway through Season 1.

I have to say Rarity. She just rubs me wrong. First off I just don't really see where she's being generous except that one episode she decided to make dresses. I dunno if your the power of generosity it just seems like it would be something that would be ingrained in her in every episode like FLuttershy and her kindness. I had a hard time with Pinkie Pie at first but I finally decided I did like her, she just took some getting used too.

• Brohoof 1

Might as well continue this post.

My least favorite main character is Rainbow Dash.

My least favorite background ponies are Vinyl Scratch and Derpy Hooves.

My least favorite secondary characters are Scootaloo, Big Macintosh, Braeburn, and Gilda.

Rainbow Dash.

Her attitude just pisses me off, and frankly, I find her to be the most annoying of the mane six.

I have to say Rarity. She just rubs me wrong. First off I just don't really see where she's being generous except that one episode she decided to make dresses. I dunno if your the power of generosity it just seems like it would be something that would be ingrained in her in every episode like FLuttershy and her kindness.

Lol, if only that was true.

WHAT IS THIS ATROCITY 80 VOTES FOR RARITY AS LEAST FAVORITE.... I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH NONSENSE!!!

ok time to calm down and be cool, i don't want to be like Luna and Rainbowdash fans.

yeah those two are my least favorite not because of the character but mainly the fans or annoying and evil.

i honestly like all the character equally, and Diamond Tiara is awesome (she is a magnificent bitch) and I have grown a liking to BlueBlood.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie, she to darn happy all the time. (I know, I'm mean)

Diamond Tiara is fine with me though, she always gets what she deserves at the end of the episode.

Edited by One
  • Brohoof 1

The f#%???

Why would you want to punch a pony!?

Sheesh... Some bronies... You disappoint me...

Anyways... Idk... I don't think Anypony needs a punch from me...

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 3

Only pony i don't have any sympathy really for is Prince Blueblood. I mean even for Diamond tiar I still have the little bit of sympathy. Maybe I'm just to sympathetic :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1