Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Fluttershy, because honestly I think she's really overrated. Also, I can see why people would think she's cute, but I don't really think she's super cute.

I agree.

Fans seem to only relate to her over trivial matters.

She has the personality if a paper cup.

• Brohoof 1

Look okay, I'm not hating on Flutters. I relate to her shyness and interest in animals very much so. But you gotta admit she's a total sue. It's just kinda cringe worthy with how they write her sometimes. It's like her "flaws" are barely flawed at all (who hates a shy wallflower, honestly) and when she overcomes them, she overcomes them a little too fast. (Dragonshy- 7th episode, for example) 

img-2810262-1-mane_six_got_swag__flutter

"Hey- hey guys I'm very shy and nice to everybody and could do no wrong and seven episodes later where I express this almost wholly through the entire episode that I'm shy and stuff I completely overcome it and I make a fucking dragon, one of my worst fears cry over me being all the sudden a badass."

LOLOLOL best pone

I'm not making fun of her, I'm poking at her with love.  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

I'll just be brutally honest...Rainbow Dash. Yup. Here and attitude aren't exactly appealing. She always believes she is the best at anything she tries. I know that's who she is and you shouldn't change who you are, but that's too negative for me.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack. She doesn't have any outstanding qualities. Okay, yes, she's strong. So? She's really honest, but sometimes she can be so honest that it gets to the point where it starts to hurt feelings and she doesn't seem to notice. Other than that I don't see anything significant about her. 

Also, I get annoyed by her voice. :/

My least favorite would have to be Applejack.. I'm not saying I hate her either, but out of all the others, it would have to be her. She is a good pony, but she doesn't love to have help when she needs it, and she can be too honest at points. Again, I'm not saying I hate her, but I don't love her.

To be fair I just dislike most for different reasons.

Pinkie Pie, she just annoys me. And a lot.

Rainbow Dash. Same reason why I dislike Sonic the Hedgehog. She brags too much about how good she is, but always screws things up.

Rarity, I don't like her drama queen personality, it annoys.

Twilight is very intelligent and she's very natural. Although she feels a bit too perfect at times. Something I also felt in another character similar to her, Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.

The ones I don't dislike: Fluttershy reminds me of me when I was young, so I don't dislike her. Applejack at least works at something, also, we're both very similar.

Twilight Sparkle, she's a bit to perfect these days, and "know-it-all" characters generally annoy me

I agree with with that last part.

Pinkie Pie. She overreacts a bit and she is sometimes a bit annoying. Though her personality makes her the best one of the bunch.

My favourite is Applejack for being the most well developed, but Pinkie has a great personality as a character.

Rainbow Dash, sometimes she's mean and annoying (Dragonshy, Mare Do Well, Suited For Success, etc...), but that's not a really bad thing, because she matures and gets more enjoyable after the second half of season 2, and i like to see that character development, she supports FS in "Hurricane Fluttershy", she takes Scootaloo under her wing in "Sleepless In Ponyville", and in "Wonderbolt Academy" she shows how much she has grown up, because Lightning Dust is like S1 Rainbow Dash,but now she's better that that,  and most of her episodes are great (in fact, all of them but "Mare Do Well").

She's my least favorite of the Mane 6, but still a great character

Edited by Fawkes The Phoenix

I dislike certain aspects about Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy for different reasons, though I still think they're both awesome.

For Rainbow Dash it's a whole bunch of small things like teasing Spike in Dragon's Quest for being smaller and tamer than the others and treating Fluttershy poorly on numerous occasions, but I still look beyond these flaws and admire her pride, self-esteem and courage since those seem to stand out a lot more.

As for Fluttershy, for some reason she seems to be the one from the mane six that I'm the least attached to, probably because there's not much about her character that inspires me personally.

Fluttershy...I honestly don't have a reason. I mean...I still love her. I just don't like her as much as the rest. I guess her character is a little...you know, boring. She's still cool though. ;)

img-2954328-1-fluttershy_by_nintendoes-d

Yeah, not saying she's unlike able but she's a bit boring, and sort of a burden on the other character's adventures.

Easily FlutterShy. 4 seasons and she's had next to no interesting character development beyond "I'm shy wait no I'm not actually yes I am. No really guys I'm just so irritatingly likable." A character trait which when you get down to it could really have at least some progress made in the 91 episodes this show has had. I mean it seems like she makes a little progress then completely forgets everything she has learned before the credits even have time to role. Then again it's hard to give the writers much credit on her, the kinda wrote themselves into a corner when they called her FlutterSHY.

Not to mention the only way to keep her really a subject of conversation is the use of gimmicks, Flutterguy, Flutterhulk, Flutterbat and "The Stare" are really the only significant parts of anything she's done in the show and they were really only one time things (except for the reuse of Flutterguy and the occasion crowbarred in use of the stare.) thrown in to give her some kind of validity as a character.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Currently, my least favorite character in the show is Spike even though he can be a hero. Why? Because I'm not a fan of his humor, his obsession with Rarity is too random and not cute (a baby dragon crushing over a mare = weird and ponyillogical), his voice sounds too whiny, has too much fears involving his slight belief that Owlowiscious will overtake him, and I don't really like the episodes he starred in.

I also don't like Babs Seed for not treating her cousin Applebloom nice at first and Diamond Tiara for bullying the CMC for not having cutie marks.

Edited by CC_FlutterMaud

In the Main 6

Applejack and Twilight

Secondary characters

Prince Blueblood and Braeburn

Background characters

Derpy Hooves and Dr. Whooves

Obviously, my most least favorite ponies are totally agreeable. Rarity, Prince Blueblood, and Diamond Tiarra are definitely not my favorites, and I find it not so surprising that there are A LOT of other fellow bronies agreeing to this. This is unanimous! 

post-27780-0-09330500-1404164188.gif

• Brohoof 1