Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

• 1 month later...

Just saw 5 episodes (the only ones out at the moment) of this new 2021 anime Otherside Picnic (based on novels)

So far it's really great! I'm really interested in the characters, nice world building, but what really shines is the amount of suspense I have watching it. 

The music and sound design is amazing

Just saw 3 episodes of Wonder Egg Priority

2021 anime that is still releasing

The animation is stunning, the story is interesting , great characters, everything so far is really great

Was hooked after the first episode 

On 12/25/2020 at 9:06 AM, Izaac said:

'Hell Girl' and the second season of 'Love Live! School Idol Project'

Hell Girl :ph3ar:

It's mind numbingly repetitive at the beginning but it gets so good later on!

Edited by Fluttershutter

On 12/24/2020 at 10:43 PM, Fluttershutter said:

I'm watching Hanyou Yashahime as it comes out and Dragon Ball(the old one without any extra letters after it). I can't figure out what the audience for this show is supposed to be. The story is really young and I get that the boys full frontal nudity is considered innocent but there's a ton of ecchi stuff too.

In the first episode, Bulma is hanging on for dear life over a canyon, and, um, watering the grass far down below from sheer fright. The depict the liquid sparkling in the sunshine.

LOL!

Oh, and Goku takes her panties off while she's sleeping. Frankly, I can't understand how she never noticed!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

5 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

In the first episode, Bulma is hanging on for dear life over a canyon, and, um, watering the grass far down below from sheer fright. The depict the liquid sparkling in the sunshine.

LOL!

Oh, and Goku takes her panties off while she's sleeping. Frankly, I can't understand how she never noticed!

I guess she was just really tired.