Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Honor and Conner 1x1

dusk shade

Bushido stands in her dojo, surrounded by a class of martial arts students...a mix of ponies and humans, all lying on the floor in pain. "A warrior who hesitates dies", she to a students who had stood in the back of the room while the rest of the class charged her heading only to be thoroughly thrashed. To emphasize her point, she threw the unfortunate student who had hidden out of the dojo from an open window who slammed into a man in sunglasses walking by.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/109710-honor-and-conner-ooc/?p=3078207#entry3078207

Edited by Dusk Shade

Connor was walking down the street, drinking a starbucks coffee, (it had improved since pony kind arrived on earth)

As he walked past a dojo he had to take a swift step back to avoid a person flying through a open window.

He looked at the now floored person and smiled before looking through the open window at bushido, a grin on his face.

"Excuse me miss, I think you've lost one of your students"

Bushido merely jumped down from the 6th floor where she had thrown him from andlanded on the student's)leg, hearing a very satisfying crunch as the bone snapped. "Walk it off...you'll. be fine tomorrow", she said shoving the student back through the door. "I apologize for my disgraceful student nearly landing on you, Mister...", she said standing next to the door.

Connor struggles to hold back a chuckle as the bone cracked.

"No problem miss, next time try and aim for the bin across the street, that's where most rubbish ends up anyway"

Connor takes a gulp of his coffee and looks down at the student.

"So what did he do to piss you off, most honourable sensei?"

"Simple really. The class was given a simple attack command. Attack me at once. I have 32 students n this class. The problem is only 31 had the guts to attack me head on like they were. So I simply tauaght him that disobeying your sensei is never a good idea", she said brushing off her hoof from the blood that burst out when she smashed his leg.

Connor smiled and pulled a pack of tissues out of his shirt pocket and handed them to bushido.

"Here take these, I know how hard it is to get blood stains out of white stuff"

He then looked at the student on the floor.

"You want me to drag him inside? you obviously don't want to go near him"

"Thank you but I am sire you have better things to do", she said pushing the upstairs with a sharp metal rod. "This is your own fault for being a coward", she told the student whose only response was to break into tears. "second thought...please do before I kill him and have a lawsuit to deal with".

Connor smiled and walked over to the student.

"A lawsuit wouldn't be that bad for you, I happen to make a very good lawyer when fate calls for it"

Connor picked the student up and placed him over his shoulder, not struggling with the wait that much.

"Hey don't leak any blood on this suit, otherwise I'll chuck you back out the window"

"You're a lawyer? I couldn't have that job. Not enough things to hit. I'd lose my mind", she said as she climbed the stairs back to the training room where she had thrown the student from. When she walked in, an orange Pegasus attempted to attack her from above which she simply slammed her hoof into his jaw sending him flying. "Much better but still pitiful, Sun Burst", she sighed.

Connor followed her, still carrying the student over his shoulder, making sure to nudge him with every step.

"I'm not a lawyer per-say, I'm more of a good with words and facts kind of guy, which also translates into being a good lawyer, that and I've been to court a good number of times, so I've had time to study the trade"

As they reached the room connor looked around and smiled as 'Sun Burst' was sent flying.

"So where should I drop this"

He shakes the student a little.

"Just drop it wherever you want", she said in a tone that was completely serious. She removed her kunai and placed them on a far wall. "So, where were you heading before the flying boy nearly cannonballed you to death", Bushido asked as any host would since him being a guest in her dojo technically made her a host.

Connor nodded and dropped the student on the floor and walked over to a window.

"No where important, just grabbed a coffee from starbucks, I haven't got any jobs today, not that I need one, I've got enough money for now to tide me over for a couple of months"

He looks over to bushido, a small grin on his face.

"What were you doing, other than torturing your students"

"What torture, I've just been nurturing their potential", she said sarcastically. "Speaking of, class is now over. Any students who overstay their welcome will be dealt with....harshly", she said once again throwing the same student out the window after apologizing for making Connor carry him.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Connor nodded and looked out the window.

"So seeing as class is out, how about we go for a drink, you could use a break, obviously your 'charges' are causing you some stress"

Connor looked at the student laying on the floor outside.

"I don't think your students can survive much more anyway"

She thought this over for a few moments. "Sure, couldn't hurt, why not", she said trotting slowly back towards the stairs. "You are not wrong about a break being a good idea, by the way. A few minutes of peaceful quiet would do wonders", she said removing her swords and hanging them.

Connor smiled and pulled his phone out after it beeped, he looks at it and rolls his eyes before sticking it back in his pocket.

"Great, you got anywhere you want to go? I know a few good bars around here, but if you have somewhere you'd prefer then let me know"

Connor follows beside bushido.

"Not really. I am not somepony who drinks a lot so I really don't know any bars. Wherever you usually go is fine", she said stopping to let him pass. "Wasn't that call or whatever important enough to answer", she asked before she brought out the tissues he had given her and wiped what was left of the blood off of her hoof.

He shrugged and walked past bushido.

"Not really, its just my sister, she's probably been arrested again, I'll bail her out later, can't blow off plans I made with a good looking mare now can I"

He smiles and stands outside the dojo, waiting for bushido to finish cleaning her hoof.

She finishes cleaning her broken student's blood off of her hoof and headed outside turning off the light in her dojo as she walked out from it. "I don't really think I'm more important than your sister but okay, if you say so....wait. Good looking? I'm just gonna let you think that", she said with a slight blush that was all too visible on her white cheek.

Connor smiles and starts to walk down the street.

"My sisters been to jail a lot more times than I can bare to remember, she'll be fine, and you are quite nice to look at, and you seem to be a right minded pony, and much saner than that pink pony I met, pinkie was her name I think?"

"Pinkiemena Diane Pie....that pony is definitely mentally unstable to say the least. Might I inquire as to why youf sister gets arrested so often", she asked as she followed him down the street. She had to admit that seemed much more enjoyable than just meditating in her dojo like she usually did after classes.

"God I had a hang over for like a week when she visited my place..."

As they reached the bar connor held the door open for bushido.

"My sister is what most people would call a extremist hippie, I call her a terrorist, she usually spends her time setting fire to burger shops"

She walked into the bar and waited for Conner to head in to the bar. "Yeah...that's pretty much a terrorist in the very definition of the word. Hippies dont typically run around burning buildings down for fun....even the extreme ones", she said with a slight smile.

Connor walked in and he looked ether tired or fed up.

"She just gets on my nerves so much, I must of spent thousands on bailing her out, and she never does anything for me"

Connor then shakes his head and smiles a little.

"Enough about my sister for today, let's just have a nice drink and maybe wake up glued to a lamp post"

"Very well. No more partaking in conversation discussing your sister", she said with a faint smile. "Glued....to a lamp post...seriously", she asked wondering if he had ever actually woken up glued to a lamp post.(OOC-Really joking about glue to a pony? A pony is a small horse and glue is made out if horses so immediate... yeah).