Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Honor and Conner 1x1

dusk shade

"Yeah, yeah...whatever. Save your speeches. The simple fact is this. The Elements of Harmony can be harnessed by a single pony this friendship is not needed or even remotely important", she said laying her head on the arm of the couch and turning just enough so she wouldn't be incredibly uncomfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

Connor smiled and put his glass down before looking at her, a small grin on his face. "Okay, I get the your most likely the most depressing pony from your world, but let me ask you this, what am I to you, and think very carefully about this, you did just drink a lot of my whisky, for free"

She looked towards him and sighed. "I suppose you could say I think of you as a friend...otherwise I wouldn't have drunken any alcohol or played your weird tickling and styrofoam games, so there. You can stop trying to get me to say it now because I'm not going to say it again", she said chuckling quietly at the fact that she had played the games and actually enjoyed it."Stupid alcohol".

Connor jumped up from his seat and pointed a finger to the sky.

"Ha ha I got you to admit you have a friend, I'm gonna chalk that up as a win for me"

He left to room and came back with a pile of paper, he then drops them on the table and sits down next to her.

"As a reward for admitting our Friendship, I'll buy you dinner, have a look through these leaflets and pick something you like"

Bushido looked the leaflets and shook her head. "Thank you fer the offer, but I'm not hungshey....just need to get back home and sleep this alcohol off", she said still drunk and trying without success to hide her obvious drunkenness. She slid off of the couch and fell over into her back as she tried to get up .

Connor laughed and lent down to pick her up and place her back on the sofa.

"I don't think so missy, your a little to drunk to be going anywhere, look... Do you wanna spend the night here? I wouldn't mind you staying"

Connor said leaning back into the sofa, smiling a little.

Connor laughed and lent down to pick her up and place her back on the sofa.

"I don't think so missy, your a little to drunk to be going anywhere, look... Do you wanna spend the night here? I wouldn't mind you staying"

Connor said leaning back into the sofa, smiling a little.

She considered this as much as her drunken mind would let her and nodded. "But I'm*HIC* not drink....I'm just tired and dis*HIC*disorientated. That's all", she said lying down on the couch with her head resting on his lap. "I guess tomorrow I teach*HIC* the.....I can't remember the name of it....the drunk punch or whatever its called", she said totally disregarding the fact that after getting like she was, a hangover was sure to follow.