Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Moonlit

You poor thing. :( Focus on your health, and only come back when you're alright, okay? You need to preserve your energy.

=======================================================================================

@Flinp @Widdershins

I just throw off suggestions. Which ones are discarded are of little concern to me, though now we return to needing to find a space for it.

Have you considered an island away from the Equestrian mainland? Sort of like Dragon Land, but more hidden because of their tech. Could well be a secluded place that refuses to have contact with the outside normally and is generally thought of as a myth.

You know, high tech Atlantis above the sea basically. :P Just throwing it out there and see if it sticks, since I still don't know how a kingdom would be able to remain secluded without being known about in a forest. Seems like somepony would have stumbled over it, unless again, cloaking device and seclusion. Though I'm listening to other explanations. Widders likely haves a ridiculously obvious one I missed. :P Hehe.

==============================================================================

@Widdershins

Reminds me, I like your new avatar. Anything you made yourself or just a picture you found?

Also, gotcha. Electricity, cool. Radio Waves, less neat. I guess wires and stuff is still a regular thing though, otherwise Vinyl would have nothing to work with, considering her music machines. :)

============================================================================

@Battenberg

...*drools* Delicious...

*shakes head* I mean uhm. Nice character, yes. Will be interesting to see her come around if it is.

Which reminds me... @Seamore Sandwich? We might wanna try and move it a bit if we're gonna meet up with them, or they're gonna end up with stale cakes. Surely that is too cruel a fate to endure? :P

===========================================================================

@Foxy Socks

I'm so sorry mate, I just saw today I didn't tag you in the post I made to you a few days ago. I put in the tag now, and you can see it on top of the current page, but still, I'm sorry for this. I'll try and be more attentive next time. :(

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Widders likely haves a ridiculously obvious one I missed. :P Hehe.

& Also @Flinp

OOOOOH!  BIOSHOCK THIS BABY!    Sure, don't even know the franchise myself apart from floating techno-city or something, but totes coolio!

Eh, I seem to remember... what was it, a friend of mine that participated in here a while back with whom I had been conversing with for a while. @Little Snowdrop, yes. Where they're descended from a town full of inventors and technology, but its not, like, life-changing mega techno -opolis sorta stuff. Cause if there's some sorta... rocket-powered glass-encompased building spaceship town with drill-lazer-arm-cannons then... you'd think the world's nations would probably notice. So long as its somehow restrained to the point where the difference in technology isn't all that jarring... like, you can have your thirty-foot doomsday robot golems, just so long as the question doesn't arise in that "How haven't they been discovered/triumphed in their goals by now if they got all that secreted away as they're trump card?"

Oh, and, one slight thing for my next post if I can ask of both @Dji & @Blitz Boom?

May I surmise that both Circle Pop and Dawn Streak are standing pretty much side by side?

...what? I can ask perfectly innocent questions without the surreptitious goal of invoking drama.

...I am no good at sarcasm.

I just throw off suggestions. Which ones are discarded are of little concern to me, though now we return to needing to find a space for it.

Have you considered an island away from the Equestrian mainland? Sort of like Dragon Land, but more hidden because of their tech. Could well be a secluded place that refuses to have contact with the outside normally and is generally thought of as a myth.

You know, high tech Atlantis above the sea basically. :P Just throwing it out there and see if it sticks, since I still don't know how a kingdom would be able to remain secluded without being known about in a forest. Seems like somepony would have stumbled over it, unless again, cloaking device and seclusion. Though I'm listening to other explanations. Widders likely haves a ridiculously obvious one I missed. :P Hehe.

So like Atlantis then? Hmm heh well I did say Avalon was a lost city as well.

Reminds me, I like your new avatar. Anything you made yourself or just a picture you found?

Oh! Your reminding reminded me to remember to respond to that!

That, boopie, is a MtG Trading Card! I should hope to one day hire someone to forge such a beautiful trinket!  ...preferably without the monster-summoning capabilities...

7 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

Lol sorry

Hum? Sorry for what? My bad, am I being too grumpy or critical? It's very late at night for me right now.... aaalmost two in the morning. I really need to get on a sleep schedule!

Just now, Widdershins said:

Hum? Sorry for what? My bad, am I being too grumpy or critical? It's very late at night for me right now.... aaalmost two in the morning. I really need to get on a sleep schedule!

lol true you do

I'll try to get my posts done tomorrow night if I can.  I have a lot going on with four Prerelease events for Magic the Gathering to go to, and if I try to squeeze in time for a post, it'll end up rushed and I don't want to let the quality of my posts go downhill like it did before.  I want to try to get back to the quality my posts had when I first joined this RP.

• Brohoof 2

@Widdershins

I actually got back from the shop an hour ago.  I won one of the tournaments even though I lost a round.  I won round one, lost round two, then got paired up (meaning my opponent had more wins than me having been undefeated) and won. Then I won round four, winning the tournament, though I didn't win the other tournament.  Let's hope I do better tomorrow.

@Seamore Sandwich

Ixalan pre-release? Niiice. ^_^ I hope you get some good Dinosaurs. And that you win 'em all of course. :)

Good that you won one today though. Also, Merfolks? Peh, what is a bunch of fish compared to the majesty of the Sun Empire?

I miss prereleases honestly. I stopped going a handful of years ago for some reason... Perhaps I should try to get back into the game? It was fun last time, though I forgot my Angel collection (got stolen afterwards) and joined up for a draft, so I was gaming for 11 hours straight. Fun times though. :)

================================================================================

@Widdershins

To you I also say: Bow before the Sun Empire!!!

Now, what card are your avatar specifically?

=================================================================================

@Widdershins @Flinp

So an island in the north sea, shrouded somehow, yes? Sounds fine to me. As for how to get there, boat sounds like it would work. Just have a need for a trinket or signal beam of some kind to get through the protective thing. Something that can be carried I'd guess.

Just my suggestions anyway. :3

Also, I hope you like what I did in the last post Flinp. You left it hanging with the pony bending down for your bunny self, so I figured I could use it for some exposition. :) Or as Widdershins would call it: *Improbable, ludicrous, and severely lacking in pancakes* :P hehe.

YARRR! BELAY THAT BILGE, YEH SCALLYWAG! THE PIRATE LIFE BE THE TRUE PATH!

Kind of ironic considering your backstory and part of your actual body being dependent on not getting along well with pirates. Although, I do want to see a Pirate Celestia & Luna.

FIRE ME OUT THE STARBOARD CANNONS! SET THE SAILS A'FIRE TO SHOW THE BLOODSUCKIN' ROYALS THE FIERCE FREEDOM OF THE PIRATE PATH! YARR!

BURN THE COASTAL VILLAGES!!!

Just got back from the local tourney, the last one too. Felt pushing tri-color was risky, but I was satisfied with my stronghold ship afloat with the gorgon planeswalker at 'er helm. Soon as I got home I built me a pretty nifty, but basic pirate deck in their traditional colors. Pity there though, always thought pirates would be a big green in mana too. I do happen to be a Temur mage pretty much. Red, Green & a little of Blue. Basically tossin' big beasties at ya, though ye might be right in thinking I ought dabble with some dinosaurs.

Now where were I? Ah, well, days shot from that, so I'll try to get onto replying soon as I can tomorrow. I do have me plans.     :yay:  Yaarr!

8 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Now, what card are your avatar specifically?

Well, specifically: 237006.original-500x500.jpg

Ironically enough, pretty good for werewolves.

9 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Or as Widdershins would call it: *Improbable, ludicrous, and severely lacking in pancakes* :P hehe.

No, actually, I would refer to it as: "MHRRFLLGLLRGL!!!" 

Why, yes. I am also fluent in Murloc. Just not all the dialects from each region. Still not quite up on my Naga though.

P.S.:

the_solar_pirate_queen_by_inkrose98-d6nb

@Widdershins

I think I gave an appropriate answer, considering the forum guidelines. :) Also, I gave you a bit for Ambie again, just so you'd stop having excuses. :P Hehe.

Anyway, your last OOC post, you say you got Vraska? Nice. ^^ She seems like a fun card, and an absolute monster in EDH and Modern stall tactics, considering her an a Doubling Season will basically kill anyone. I can imagine she might be banned there eventually as that one gets taken advantage of. :)

And I mean, Pirates are nice enough and all, but I just like the dino's better. Plus the enrage mechanic mixed with the good fighting cards (Especially the 3 mana one that gives a +1 +1 counter before the battle, and only costs one if you target a dino) loooks like it'd be fuuuuuun. :3 Pirates too of course, and I desperately hope they don't do a *innistrad Last Block* on any of the races (I am still full of sorrow from how Werewolves were tossed aside in the last sets both times the focus was Innistrad...) so that after the next one, we can make a proper tribal EDH of both. ^^ I love EDH, and I love tribal, so they mingle well. :3 Sure, they're not my Sliver deck, but still. :P

Nice amulet card too. Bit expensive effect in it, but combined with some high costed ones like original Emrakul, and we're talking major power there. :)

As for the last bit... Hmmmm, I think you might want to brush up on it a little. There was a little too much of a guttural sound on the RRFl. It's all int he gills mate. :3

Oh, and of course: Arrr for Pirate Queen Celestia.

=============================================================================

@Dji

Happens perhaps, but still embarassing when I miss it. I hope t he extra focus on your char and a smarmy griffon can make it up to you. ^^ I hadn't originally thought on the bodyguard being like this, but I had some idea when I was looking to make it up to you, so here you go: You're being hit on. :P

@Blitz Boom & @Shinie

Hhhhhaaaallrighty then! So! Next place I plan to stop should be somewhat fairly obvious by now! And, whilst I loathe predictability, I feel some modicum of forewarning might be perhaps warranted here! 

So, what I need, and plan to do is as follows: Buncha molasses will have been dumped in the area of Anomaly's Cabin in the Woods. Likely most some good deal of time before they had got there to where there's this small but sizeable foothill of the stuff congealed together some short walk away from where they'll be staying.I dunno, maybe Anomaly's other third of a body will be found buried in said Molasses Mound. 

Point is! I'll need, at some point, Shineling (ya actually call your oc Storm Shine, dontya?) and/or Pinkie Pie to take a quick jaunt out to there while ya stay with Anomaly Mach1. We'll see if I feel like popping up around there. Probably won't though. In so many words.

@Lloyd ? Frankly, I'm quite a fair bit lost as to where or what your Astral is. Kind of feel a bit guilty not responding to you directly either when I'm quite certain your a sort of key to follow into yet another adjoining storyline. As it stands though, kind of makes sense that my little drake is a bit flustered right now being basically in the center of a group all of a sudden.

B.B, @Seasells Sandshells & @Thy Who Has Name Too Similar to Accurately Mention

Well, for the most part I feel my part in your story is almost entirely ran out now. And I'm content there. Blitzy still is kinda indirectly touting my ghost's evil presence so I'm not entirely certain if the intent there is that my sonorous specter has been residing in the castle since before even Charlie Everdream has been stationed there. Seems that likely its story hadn't come there since but more then a week prior, but I feel hesitant there as it might fiddle too much with continuity. I'll take your words there if you still want to go ahead with that little bit. After all, I can't see what use a domineering conductor would have... with a long baton-like stick filled with magic... Oooh~*

Oh, and one last thing there Monsieur Boom about Ambie's side of things. 

Guess I'll go with introducing the parents some time early "tomorrow." Depending on how busy things get there, I'm sure not all too much likely.

Hmm... been playing Ambie in LoE alot lately. Kind of have him pegged for a decently large stallion. Not, like, Big Macintosh big, just kinda hefty in the top, maybe, forty percent of tall ponies if you get me. I forget, is Happy Hour supposed to be currently an earth pony? That's sorta the trouble with shapeshifters; I tend to just describe them by what they currently are. Anyhow, now I've got him as somewhat bulkier then your fellow. Don't think I wrote this down in his entry, but Ambie (despite not really having a changeling form to change back to without practice) is more closely related to a Drone class. Hornless & wingless, built more for staying at the hive to excavate more tunnels than any sort of reconnaissance. After all, a colony does have to have its working caste and that should be as integral to the genetics as anything else. Besides, ponysona. I don't do stealth well.

Onto the Gatherings of Da Magics!

Pah-hah! You underestimate Captain Vraska, Dear Swabby Boomrigger! She's quite hard to get to along conventional, non-sorcery means. She's pretty good at tanking damage and all that is time spent off from hitting you instead. That is an important fact I learned quite well myself from the other guy there at the event who was literally yelling that at me from across the room! Twice! So helpful, he was!

3 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

I am still full of sorrow from how Werewolves were tossed aside in the last sets both times the focus was Innistrad...

Posh! What, Eldrazi Horror Werewolf means nothing to you? They needed a new mechanic after all! Just because somebeing is a four-mouthed, sinewy tangle of warped flesh that corrupts & infects all it touches doesn't mean it doesn't have FEE-lings! I especially liked the new bloodthirsty, murderous, sacrilegious-mockery-of-faith turn they did for angels!   ...There goes my capcity to tell when I'm being sarcastic again! Whoo!

Well, can't even remember the last time they payed much attention to beasts, @dragon411 . Other then just tacking on the new buzzword du jour like they have with dinosaurs. Have to count those as roughly beasties, don't we? Thunderation, think this is the first block in a decade where we haven't had at least one dragon card!

Oh, and one last thing before I go for today...

tumblr_static_pirate_luna.jpg

Verily, it doth seem most unusual that thy royal countenance would be so erstwhile given to far more of the unruly seagoing brigand theme in what is most often refered to as the genre of "fan art." Indeed it would seem most pleasing to mine sensibilities.

One could very well claim mine own effectation could lend itself well to the portrayal of certain royalty, but I wouldst dare not besmirch one of so high a standing.

Edited by Widdershins
Mentions again...
  • Brohoof 1