Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

It's a fan game called Legends of Equestria. It's an online multiplayer game where you create your own pony and explore what the game has to offer. Obviously, they made changes to the names so Hasbro doesn't sue them (even though it's one hundred percent free). For example, Cloudsdale became Cloudopolis in the game and so on.

• Brohoof 2

@Dji

Huh, I thought they had to close that one down. Neat. ^^

========================================================================================

EVERYONE

I know the post might have some faults in and needs colors, but I will fix it in an hour or two when I can. I just barely had the time to make the last of it and post it on the phone. It will look presentable soon, promise. :)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Dji said:

@Blitz Boom

It's a fan game called Legends of Equestria. It's an online multiplayer game where you create your own pony and explore what the game has to offer. Obviously, they made changes to the names so Hasbro doesn't sue them (even though it's one hundred percent free). For example, Cloudsdale became Cloudopolis in the game and so on.

I'm Blood Drops on there

also a zombie, so i eat u

@Blitz Boom

Thinking about keeping this going and getting some use out of all my OCs I was thinking it would be nice if Battenberg's cousin and mentor dropped by with her family since they live in Manehatten, she is aquainted with Sprinkles and would probably enjoy seeing her again too and she's also quite good at keeping Victoria in check because she's a firm mare and a mother.

I have their profiles here:

• Brohoof 1

@Socksie Fox & @Blitz Boom

Well now, if ONLY we had but one among us with whom was given not only fights of fancy, but both theatrics and an air to slight romantics! T'would only a being as such would step up to the proverbial plate here to shoulder such a role of magnitude and Savior Faire, as if it were to be so deigned to be called... What? You cast your gaze upon yours truly?

Oh, you do flatter me so! But I would so surely feel faint at the prospect of not giving the role its prrroper gravitas! An actress does need some time to get fully immersed in the character and method that would be used. I feel some sort of a trial run, or pre-guidlines about what not to do would be surely in order, no?

:pout::rarity::proud:

• Brohoof 3

My apologies for not having been around here in the past few days. Had the movie and a bunch of other stuff to try to learn how to manage. 

Though, that being said: So what then, is the surrounding situation & setting as to what I'll be doing with Rarity? Do believe that last we left off there was that @Foxy Socks was knocking on her door in a crowd, wanting a foxy costume of sorts? Seemed a bit of a hubub I might need to be privy to, right @Blitz Boom? Were there your own plans you had wanted to do yourself that I could perhaps incorporate? Certain guidelines to follow, such as what things to not make Rarity do? Because, after all, you've seen my creativity unrestrained with Widdershins, so you should know by now not to give me complete free reign, especially what with a cannonical character! 

So too, I had hoped for a bit more interaction with Kaltrop and Dawn Streak, but the situation has simply not presented itself as of yet.

COUGH! COUGH! Shipping @Dji with a dragon for the irony! COUGH! COUGH!

Oh, and at last I took notice, I don't think you responded to Ambie climbing a tree in surprise, B.B?

Oh, and Widdershins won't crop up again until you and @Shineling agree on a when to my where. Sort of... trigger me, as if it were.

Edited by Widdershins
Mentions again...
  • Brohoof 3

@Foxy Socks @Widdershins

EH, I only used Rarity to be the one to organize the stuff coming in by train. You know, basically stand there and direct others what to do. Nothing more than that, and it was brief. You can do with her exactly what you feel like is fitting. :) Within the show's premise of course. So you know, generosity, bit snobbish, very focused on her looks, all those sorts of things. You likely know more on how she is than I do.

============================================================================

@Widdershins @Shineling

Yeah... The plan with Widdershins you have doesn't work mate. He passed through, a fourth of Anomaly did as well, and now you need to have Widdershins do something before he can be incorporated into anything that includes Shineling and I. There's no idea where you are or anything there after all, so you need to set a scene at arrival first. Then I can try and direct you to where the others are.

=========================================================================

@Widdershins @Dji

The time will come, have patience. :3 I'm gonna have Null and Void leave with the general and Benny soon anyway. Should leave up space for Dawn and Kaltrops to get a little closer.

Just ask Pop if you need some tips on how to make dragons and ponies smooch. :P That is, if Kaltrops didn't learn from the example before? hehe.

==========================================================================

@Widdershins

Yeah, I forgot the Ambie part. I'll make sure to respond to that tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom Apologies for being off, without getting into too much detail, I ended up spending about several days in the hospital. I'm getting better, and will hopefully post my overdue response tomorrow. I'm going to be playing catchup. 

• Brohoof 1

@Moonlit  ...Uhm...

I seem to recall you stating here that you had recently left on some big family camping trip or something, if I recall right. Not to mention the whole hurricane thingie and you've got me quite worried, I must say...

On 9/22/2017 at 6:54 PM, Moonlit said:

It will be a few days before I can post again, my head feels like an inflated balloon and I can barely focus my eyes. Have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, will post when able. 

That appointment turned into a hospital stay. >.> I'd rather not get into specifics cause ickyness but yeah, I'm getting better and can actually focus on things. But yeah, back and will be playing catch-up. 

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom & @Widdershins & @everyone else who is interested

I think I figured out a safe solution for Chrysalis being Dawn’s mum as well as Aurora’s. She stole them from their original mum. The reason I say this is because in the lore of Changelings that America has, they steal children and I thought I could apply it to Chrysalis. It explains why Aurora was abandoned and it explains why she left Dawn too.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dji said:

the lore of Changelings that America has, they steal children

America is being invaded by Changerlings?!!? I KNEW IT! And the only surefire way to distinguish a Changiting is by setting it on fire! ...because really, who wouldn't drop all pretenses when you're on fire?

Well, good idea! I've always thought it was just the British Isles that had the Changeling Mythology, since they originally were meant to be just another type of fairy or sprite. Aurora kinda makes even more sense too. Whether or not the Changeling Queen serves much the same egg-laying role as a regular insect does or not, it does seem completely feasible she'd just take whatever changelings would be of use to her.

Of course... then there'd be a whole...  Chrysalis to abandonment, then picked up by another family, then moved onto wander towards Ponyville again once they're more independent... bit of a tight timeline maybe?

Oh, and... eh-heh...  @Blitz Boom, @Foxy Socks and Dji? I'll, uh... I'll have to set aside time tomorrow this weekend to get around to all that I done said I would! Just, heh, lemme catch up a bit? 

Oh, and aaahhh.... kinda did set up where. Oh, but I get you B.B! The actual scene! Just you all would have to come over there first as... he'd be... a bit... rrrrrrooted in place! Was... did you just give away the punchline? I have a strong urge to get in another mental slapfight with you. Oh! Dat Widduh o' Mine!!! 

*cue canned audience laughter!*

• Brohoof 2

@Moonlit

O.o Holy macaroni, I'm sorry to hear you ended up in the hospital. :( Best wishes for your recovery, and don't strain yourself, okay? Healing first, weird pony stuff second.

=======================================================================================

@Widdershins @Dji

Going full on the lore, she'd have had to leave nymphs in their place too. Perhaps an experiment to see if she could get agents into towns at a point where nopony would suspect them, then have them backstab the villagers later on? It'd also leave the door open for potential changelings that doesn't want to have anything to do with changelings in general, as their emotions are tied to others. Such as Aurora.

Wait, is that the idea here? Did Chrysalis steal Dawn, replace her with Aurora, and then got bored and tossed Dawn out? Or were Aurora turned after she were taken? Head spinny spinny.

And Widdershins, put down the flamethrower. You're not gonna just set fire to everything.

Of course, that might be the sort of thing that a changeling would say... Muahahaha!

======================================================================================

@Widdershins

A fourth of Anomaly is out looking for you. Set the scene, and she will find him. Stormy, Pinkie and real Anomaly isn't there to notice really, as the portal in her Baba Yaga style house have sent them to another location, where she holds her stuff. Anomaly will be able to sense if something is off on the isle, but again, still need a setup before I can do anything.

And you only set up that you had gone to her isle, not anything else. It's a large place with a lot of weird stuff going on, so just saying you went there is really not something I can work with, sorry. :/ Make something happen that they can react to, and the hunt is on. You don't even need to set an actual scene. Just have like... I don't know, magical blasts shooting into the air like an SoS and yelling somewhere. Won't spoil the surprise too much.

@Blitz Boom & @Widdershins

No, neither. Aurora did get turned into a Changeling, yes, but she is still Dawn’s twin sister. I say this because Chrysalis took them both from their original family, and tried to raise them separately just to see if she could split her hive later on. It didn’t work so she abandoned both to the curb.

• Brohoof 1

@Foxy Socks & @Blitz Boom

So I do good? I kinda figured Rarity would be busy & chatty. There might be some bits of the environment I mighta skipped out & glazed over, but we could always say those other ponies about where there to place or cart off orders. But Rarity does love helping out other's efforts!

Oh, and a MoneyMare that happens to have a business partner by the name of Marley? If I could figure out how, I'd try to wedge in a Scrooge reference there!

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

I believe you may have forgotten that in a previous post, Marcus spoke of inviting other heroes to the celebration for him to join forces with.  He hardly ever fought alone.  The followers are not expected to get involved in the fight.

I actually plan on bringing Hunter back as one of the heroes invited to the party.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@Seamore Sandwich

I did forget that, yes, but Happy could conceivably do so as well. Being brought to bear witness and everything else happening at once have to be confusing, and things may well slip in that situation. I'll keep what you said in mind for when the gathering does happen though. It should ease his mind to see things, or having had time to think it through. :)

===============================================================================

@Foxy Socks

Widdershins have started with Rarity, yes. :) THere is also the matter of Anomaly returning and preparing to cause havoc if she isn't stopped, and Briar+Brittle mainly just trying to keep it somewhat calm. You should find the posts to check yourself though, tells it better than I can in a small summary. ^^

=================================================================================

@Moonlit

Nope, you haven't really missed much. Ziggy is still out cold, and Cherish and Charlie are talking, and trying to find out how to use a stick from a magic tree to cure wounds. It's a weird one. :P

==============================================================================

@Widdershins

You did well on Rarity. Just beware, for Chaos have come to your shop, hehe. ^^

I actually didn't think of the Christmas story reference in that. I just scoured my head for names, and for some reason, marley stuck around more. :) Neat though.

=================================================================================

@Dji

Well, at least she didn't eat them? Grasping for straws here. xD

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

• Brohoof 2