Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:05 AM, Blitz Boom said:

Real life first. If things seem stressed, relax, and try again later. :)

oh that's what this and larp is for, relaxing :3
but thanks tho ill keep you updated if things get nuts

I know I have more to respond to, and I will do it, no worries. :) Just the phone acting up for some reason. Text getting delayed, writing suddenly stopping and posting for no reason, and scrolling being weird and sometimes just going in the other direction. No idea why. Perhaps I need to factory reset it or something.

Anyway, more posts coming soon. ^_^

(edited)

@Lloyd

I don't think this affects the story at all. :) You showed his downward spiral, and what would result in some interesting interaction as him and Astral now have something in common: Wanting to return their fallen family. He may end up despising her as she haves a way to get one back, and she may well get horrified if she found out, as she could then see what she were starting to become as well by embracing dark magic and so forth. Could well end being some interesting story in the longer run. :)

As for Sapphire's involvement, you said it yourself: Things have been lost to history. Any help Celestia would have could have been a part of lost information, or never written down, as she did not wish for it to be known that another wielder of dark magic had been there to help them defeat a greater threat. Exclusion of history in return for witness protection more or less, yes? :3

Now, if it turned out Warlock's mother were called Martha... :D Hehe.

===================================================================================

@Dji

Thanks for the laugh mate. I needed that. ^^

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

On 10/25/2017 at 8:07 PM, Lloyd said:

since who names their child "Warlock"? 

Aye! But also, who names their child "Chariot?" Especially when you consider the fact that that implement exists to be hitched to horses, by another species that has a different enough physiology to require seating!

...and, uh... I'll, uh, get right back to posting here again sometime soon! Lot goin' on in my life as of now! ...like needing a job & food in this house, lol! But I'll be back soon! 

I, uh, don't really have a clue what you want me to do there, @dragon4111. Way I figure it, Kaltrop is too young still to be all too familiar with what a leader's Call is, and at that sorta belligerent teenager age anyway. Kind of at a creative deadend there as to how to respond to your prompting.

Anyhow, guess I'll leave be Widdershins's thread for now until @Shineling can get back there too. Though, that being said, did want to hook back up the second Anomaly in the area... So, if you wanted to narrate the sorta second Anomaly too, @Blitz Boom , then I'm sure I can lay a trap to forcibly yank her back to her other her. Heh, I don't like loose ends.

Oh, and I guess I still have Kozaky loosely flitting around town. Dropped, but still around if you wanted another, uh, point to consider for anything else, B.B. 

• Brohoof 1

Gettin' on it now @Foxy Socks! It'll just be a while longer as I'm laughing in hysterics, because as I sit down to write my petulant teen drake "Bad Romance" & "I can't fight this feeling anymore; I've forgotten what I'm fighting for." have come on the radio!

Must resist... urge to put song lyrics into my post...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I agree with @Dji, @Widdershins. Put lyrics in and have some fun with it. :P

And I will look into things with the other part of Anomaly, though really, you can just interact witht he one of her already there. The others can wander out of her house when they want to, whilst the base Anomaly is outside and petting Datt Mamon near the flower. You can easily get something done now, and @Shineling can jump in when he returns. :)

I actually forgot about Kozaky the Crazy. I don't know what to do with him though, but if you want to use him, I have some loose NPC's around too that can do things.

Tempted to throw my conspiracy nut at him to see who will outcrazy the other, but that seemed like a ship fated to sink. :P

Edited by Blitz Boom

• The title was changed to Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP around Ponyville OOC [Open Entry For All]

Well, the tricky part is warping a song around to keep the character in... well, character. Oh, and I don't know if you caught it @Dji, but Kaltrops last comment there was regarding how Aurora kind of has to be found out now, what with being in a different form than before. A certain "hitting the fan" moment, I do suppose.

Oh and @Foxy Socks? Don't suppose you have an idea for what your costume looks like? Like a fully body jumpsuit, or only partly covering like that sort of bunny stealthsuit Fluttershy has or... See, Here I'm imaging that some gem slivers could be woven into the fabric, but I'm having a hard time remembering what that sort of rust-red to mahogany gem is called... 

Oh, yes. And I am pretty much having Rarity push her luck with Anomaly there! Hee!

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins

Go ahead and test your luck. her time will be there soon enough. :P Juust have to wait until the needle starts being used and you'll see... *snicker*

=======================================================================================

@Dji

Considering everything that have happened in the past day or so since the attack, perhaps Twilight could use an update on what have happened in the meantime? I can have the forepony - Last Stand, she is one of those in my google doc siggy - see her and give her a briefing. She'd likely do well in knowing why a giant dragon is looming over Ponyville, why it seems like there's twice as many beings in town as usual, and a few other things of what have happened in general. :) Including how far along the rebuilding is coming.

i wouldn't mind an eventual run-in with some of the canon characters. i heard something mentioned about rarity? who is playing her? 

who knows, maybe if rarity isn't being played by anyone, i can give it a go *flips my mane*

@Dji  Oh shoot, did I sacrifice comprehension for song lyric referencing?

Well, primarily that of wishing not to be judged by what he is, was trying to draw an unintentional parallel between him being a big lizard and Dawn's own thoughts of thinking less of herself because of what she's been through. Sort of like... guess what I'm aiming for, and I forget if I've brought this up before, is that there's two ways to deal with past trauma. Internalize it & distill it into Depression, or get defensive and inflict it upon others in a form of Cruelty. Both coming from an origin of not trusting others, and how both takes would clash with each other without entirely seeing the similarities.

I had hoped I had covered most of the argument before I lapsed into the song lyrics which pretty much just reiterated the same notion. 

Kind of hold my doubts about involving cannonical characters. Wouldn't they automatically answer anything they're involved in by dint of whatever happens to them being unimportant enough to not carry over enough to be mentioned in the show? It's why I hesitate to have Widdershins any where near the Royal Sisters. Or really, wouldn't Rarity remember a second draconequus around? Feels like an unignorable aspect to the cannon.

Oh, and hello again @~Phoenix~ ! Glad to see you back around these parts! You let me know if you need another story catalyst!