Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

15 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

he could if he sat in a river, hes big enough for the water to move elsewhere 

That’s not controlling water. That’s diverting the flow. :P

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Dji said:

Oh... hoh... *cough* whohf.... 

I just read Blooddrops's comment, and scrolled down while thinking and you worded out my exact thoughts!   Great Minds, I guess!

6 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Still hush hush

Sweet Charlotte!!! 

Ah, I guess Brittle is pretty much like Ambie. Just sort of coming from a sort of opposite direction with it. It's kind of felt more Curse-like, like something more werewolfy, inflicted on her. But I get it.

What I will do, is grant Blooddrops the trump card over Changelings. Zombie beats Shapeshifter. They still are organic creatures. Like as not, they're by no means meaty enough for her to care to finish the meal, but hey, it'd work. Also, Zombie Changeling sounds so absolutely Metal. Needs to be a band name, lol!

Ancalagon probably can't work that way though. You don't get to be his age by being susceptible to disease or natural routes the zombification route would take. At most, I can see his foot getting infected, him grunting in annoyance at it and just chewing his foot off to stop the spread. 

10 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Slabs of Ham, Celery and Horseradish, Tons of Asparagus. Then lets eat

Duh-hu-huhuh! *goofy, wildly flailing clapping*

Zombies do courtship feeding

....... I don't think I really want t- GO ONNNN!

if they start singing to her she will just get bored and move on.

Nah, that's not really what it is there. It's not just for entertainment. It's like Tonimancy.... or like hypnosis. If Blood Drops has working ears or any semblance of intelligence, then she's open to suggestion from magical means like this. I have to give the flag to Siren in this Versus match.

In fact, magic supplies quite a few means to keep a zombie at bay by never having to come anywhere near enough for physical contact. We've seen Twilight encase others in magic and levitate them harmless into the air well enough anyway.

that's racist, my zombie lawers will sue.

Well, that's technically Lifeist, but I- Don't JOKE about that, man!

Like, along with Waffles, Monkies, Symmetry and... well, Myself; if there's anything too frightening, powerful and unstoppable it's Lawyers!

*shudder!* Guh! Undead Lawyers! Or is that just doubling up too much on the lifeless & brainlessness?

Just... just don't use Legal Action against me!... there's just... nothin' you can do about that sorta thing, maaan!

7 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

He can't control weather, he can't control water.

Blood noticed him from seeing him, but he is rather big

......           .......

..... Ohhh~*   

I just had an idea... a wonderful, awful Idea...

A way to have an easily cleaned up Kaiju fight...

Just give me the word, Blitzie Boy! When I can waltz in there! And Muck everything up!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Oh... hoh... *cough* whohf.... 

I just read Blooddrops's comment, and scrolled down while thinking and you worded out my exact thoughts!   Great Minds, I guess!

Sweet Charlotte!!! 

Ah, I guess Brittle is pretty much like Ambie. Just sort of coming from a sort of opposite direction with it. It's kind of felt more Curse-like, like something more werewolfy, inflicted on her. But I get it.

What I will do, is grant Blooddrops the trump card over Changelings. Zombie beats Shapeshifter. They still are organic creatures. Like as not, they're by no means meaty enough for her to care to finish the meal, but hey, it'd work. Also, Zombie Changeling sounds so absolutely Metal. Needs to be a band name, lol!

Ancalagon probably can't work that way though. You don't get to be his age by being susceptible to disease or natural routes the zombification route would take. At most, I can see his foot getting infected, him grunting in annoyance at it and just chewing his foot off to stop the spread. 

Duh-hu-huhuh! *goofy, wildly flailing clapping*

....... I don't think I really want t- GO ONNNN!

Nah, that's not really what it is there. It's not just for entertainment. It's like Tonimancy.... or like hypnosis. If Blood Drops has working ears or any semblance of intelligence, then she's open to suggestion from magical means like this. I have to give the flag to Siren in this Versus match.

In fact, magic supplies quite a few means to keep a zombie at bay by never having to come anywhere near enough for physical contact. We've seen Twilight encase others in magic and levitate them harmless into the air well enough anyway.

Well, that's technically Lifeist, but I- Don't JOKE about that, man!

Like, along with Waffles, Monkies, Symmetry and... well, Myself; if there's anything too frightening, powerful and unstoppable it's Lawyers!

*shudder!* Guh! Undead Lawyers! Or is that just doubling up too much on the lifeless & brainlessness?

Just... just don't use Legal Action against me!... there's just... nothin' you can do about that sorta thing, maaan!

......           .......

..... Ohhh~*   

I just had an idea... a wonderful, awful Idea...

A way to have an easily cleaned up Kaiju fight...

Just give me the word, Blitzie Boy! When I can waltz in there! And Muck everything up!

So you want him at full size? SERIOUSLY?!

@dragon4111 Nah, nah. Like, usual dragon lord size. Like, he wouldn't notice a pony the size of his heel walking up and biting his patuckus. But tell me, how do you think Ancalagon would feel like being made to look a bit foolish? Like, say not being able to stand without slipping alot like a fool?

Oh, and @BloodDrops? I'm going to need a good description of ya. Like just how dead are you? Cause I plan on a sort of purification. A sort of "cleaning" if you will...

...or am I... playing my hand a little too open? Heh, heh, heh...

Pony_trollface.jpg

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Dji said:

he still can control the water to move somewhere else though or use his fire to remove all water. 

4 hours ago, Widdershins said:

you start singing to her and she probably thinking you want to mate with her

you do not want that ^^

*Equestrian Daily*

'Lovesick Zombie eats whole village out of spite.' 

4 hours ago, Widdershins said:

I'm going to need a good description of ya. Like just how dead are you? Cause I plan on a sort of purification. A sort of "cleaning" if you will...

a9bbf90fa73153d97e5edc2546301549.gif

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111 @Widdershins

Let me make one thing abundantly clear: I will not allow a full sized Ancalagon in this RP. He will either stomp out the entirety of Ponyville in one step, or when he walks, we will literally have natural disasters like earthquakes. If you want this fight, it will be outside of Equestria. I'm sorry if this sounds a little harsh in it, but I have tried to put it gently a lot of times, and there comes a point where I have to be a little more... Direct. That line goes with mass scale extinction events, like full scale zombie apocalypses, or something that will make Attack of Titan look like midgets were acting it out.

I know you veered away from it, but there seemed to be a line going towards it, and I just wanted to make sure to stomp it out before there were a fire. Dragon Lord size however, is perfectly acceptable. It will cause some rumbling, and.. *sigh* more damage to Ponyville... But it won't end in earthquakes. Just try not to kill anypony, alright? Pretty please?

Also, I have no idea what sort of light you need from me Widders. An approved stamp? I can do that. :3

grunge-approved-rubber-stamp-vector-illu

I think that'll do? :P But again, please no murdering others. I just cleaned all the carpets.

=====================================================================================================

@BloodDrops

So... Are you going to eat the loser of the above-mentioned fight by any chance? :P

@Foxy Socks@~Phoenix~  and @Dji

Ah, hah, sorry... had a big day yesterday and before that. My creative mind burns out a fair bit easily. I've got to make the time to be in the right mind.

I'll lay down for a bit, then take a crack at it in some ten or twenty. This awesome Celtic music should help me cool off! 

Edited by Widdershins
Mentions again...
  • Brohoof 1

Oh & rest assured @Blitz Boom . You know me, I prefer shtick over harmful chaos! Can't have an audience if you keep killin' them, am I right?

Kind of aiming to level the playing field between the zombie and the dragon, while both sides ending up more humiliated rather then any lasting damage. Worst come to worst, If Ancalagon tripping means flattening somepony's house.... 

...Oh, and my parents picked now to try and figure out how to call me... sooo... more procrastination! The Greatest Gift of them All!

@Dji  Great. I've now kissed somebeing else in a My Little Pony Fan Forum Roleplay Thread. I hope you're happy! Baka!

Oh, and speaking of kissing! Here's what I need, @Blitz Boom !

The moment Phoenix and Smokey touch lips! Like, literally seconds before they meet!

Need @BloodDrops permanently out of the wreckage of that Train Station, and for that little bit there to stop the moment she tries to bait the hook with one of those worms she plans on practicing fishing with!

The go ahead, basically an in-thread cue for Dice. Like your mare and @genessee walkin' along the riverside or whatever. Preferably out of the way where most other ponies wouldn't have noticed this spot yet.

I kind of feel a trifle shy about just butting in like I do out of the blue. I can't shake the feeling like I'm just hijacking the intent, you know? But I do want that Train Station clear. I want Ambie's parents to show up completely unannounced. 

Oh, and I could also use a Large Sack & an Alibi. 

Oh, and I take it Smokey's a rich adventurer for profit? The Belloc to Daring Doo's Indy? Or whatever? Would he, perchance, have a small, abandoned warehouse in Kluge? That being a rather dodgy, new port-town in Equestria since the Movie?

You really do like Oranges on fancy ice creams, dontcha?

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Need @BloodDrops permanently out of the wreckage of that Train Station, and for that little bit there to stop the moment she tries to bait the hook with one of those worms she plans on practicing fishing with!

you don't want her to live there or fish?

Could go eat some pony and move into there house i suppose. 

@BloodDrops Eh, long as you're outta the way, what say? Like, it's okay to disregard the dead and treat them like dirt, right? Since that's logically what you should have decomposed into by now were it not for the necromatic magic holdin' you together, eh?

Well! Either way, boopie! I'm gonna try encouraging you to go attack that there dragony thingy! Just as long as I interfere first...

Oh hey, It's up to you now @~Phoenix~ to carry the conversation with @Foxy Socks ! I suppose Rarity is pretty much done, save for sending the final project back to her later; Just now foxhorse is on to PaintBucketMane.

Speaking of which, Now it's @Blitz Boom 's turn to try and interefere between Dawn & Kaltrop. Since now they ought be both pretty much passed out in each other's embrace. Just be warned that a moody teen drake isn't going to like too much attention being drawn to what just went down! Lol!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

@Widdershins

Yeah, I figured that I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. :P Pop wouldn't believe her eyes, and Spicy have her own take on what thise is gonna end up as, and don't wanna bet a black eye on getting too close.

=============================================================================================

@Shineling @Lloyd

Hey, haven't seen either of you two gents here for a time. Is everything okay? Is the notifications not working again perhaps? It keeps happening. I'll try a PM if this does not work within a few days, just in case. :)