Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite Halo Character?

Handsome Changeling

Well then just a simple Gaming question, who is your favourite Halo character?

Mine is Jorge from Reach as he dies in an awesome way also he is a heavy weapons expert who is actually quite a nice guy even though most people fear him. Oh and his AWESOME voice.Jorge-052.png

• Brohoof 1

...I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. Time has no end... no beginning... no purpose. I wander the earth, seeking forgiveness for my horrible crimes against God and man. I live to see death and destruction, evil... over the light, but the light cannot be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise. I am lost... in time.

- 05/032 Mendicant Bias

Edited by Sanctified Absence
  • Brohoof 2

Woah, how do you even pick just one

From the 1,2,3,4 games it's got to be John.

Keith David does a hell of a mean job voice acting the arbiter and I'm glad he'll be returning for 5: Guardians

From the books, every single Kilo Five team member (especially BB)form the Kilo Five Trilogy, They are all so perfect.

• Brohoof 1

not a huge fan of the series I don't really like Halo but I will admit they have a kick ass campaign I loved all the Halo campaigns I have played

as for my favorite character I would have to say the Rookie from Halo ODST he doesn't talk he doesn't show his face everything I love about fictional characters

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110213073422/halo/images/d/d5/The_Rookie_Concept_Art_halo3_odst.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ikr, the jackals are totally unsmexy

Lol, while I don't find any of the Covenant "smexy" (no offense to you if you do!), I do wish they didn't mess with their designs so much in Halo 4. They just...don't look right. I dunno. They looked way cooler in Halo: Reach (with the exception of the Brutes. They looked their best in Halo 3. They look awful in Reach lol)

BTW, Astral. What's your favorite Halo weapon? Mines the DMR, Needler, Binary Rifle, and Machinegun Turret. 

Lol, while I don't find any of the Covenant "smexy" (no offense to you if you do!), I do wish they didn't mess with their designs so much in Halo 4. They just...don't look right. I dunno. They looked way cooler in Halo: Reach (with the exception of the Brutes. They looked their best in Halo 3. They look awful in Reach lol)

BTW, Astral. What's your favorite Halo weapon? Mines the DMR, Needler, Binary Rifle, and Machinegun Turret.

All of your's plus the brute shot and magnum. Mostly the magnum though.

Obviously the only two answers to this question are the Halo Array and Maginot Sphere.

Yeah... I'm a sucker for Forerunner weapons of mass destruction.

Edited by Sanctified Absence
  • Brohoof 1

My favourite protagonist has to be the marty-grunts, they see their leader die and go Michael Bay on you to avenge him. and they are funnier than most of the characters in the entire franchise if you listen to them for a few minutes.

Seriously though, Arbiter because he's the only elite to dual wield energy swoodz!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...