Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing weekly TF2 Games

Neikos

Posted Image

Hello everypony. Many of you probably noticed that the server is kind of empty a lot of the time. It has several reasons, and of them I can address: The time. So I will hold a weekly game on the weekends.

Everypony is free to join, bring some friends too! Party mode will be activated.

Time will vary, but I try to put it at a time that hopefully fits most of you. I would say 4PM GMT+1 is pretty in the middle, as that would be 9-11 AM for you living in North America.

To participate you just join the server at the given time, ( or earlier to warm up! ) there are only 32 slots!

To join just follow this link: steam://connect/199.102.231.166 (copy and paste it into your browser) or in the game connect to the server IP: 199.102.231.166

So see you all next weekend!

• Brohoof 18

I think I might be asleep at the set time, however I'll be on a little earlier than the set times, hopefully with other people.

Was anypony on yesterday, other than the usual couple who are on occasionally?

But anyways, scheduled time for everypony to be on is a great idea. As Scootaloo would put it: "I'm liking this idea!".

Nonetheless, I'll be on every week, POOTISing the place up. ;)

A marvellous idea! See you there on Satuarday!

EDIT: ... alas I'm not avaliable this Satuarday. :(

4:00PM GMT + 1? That would indeed be around 10:00 AM for me, perfect. Should I get there earlier to ensure a slot?