Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

It was a sad game on Ruinberg. T3-5. I was just running around as fast as I could killing like everything. We drew the game due to double base capture and I died at the end...so not that great.

But eight kills... the most I've ever gotten was 4 or 5 in my Hetzer. It had the derp gun, which is now on my StuGIII. Currently, the M8A1 is growing on me.

I do seem to recall, although very faintly. How goes everything? ( I have not been as active on any forums as of late due to school work)

its been going alright, just been taking a break from WoT for a little while, keeping up on everything but yeah its been ok and my skins are still up and still work XD

Hay guys, Alphonse here, wondering about yours views on the PzIV, Been working on it on the path the the E-100... this should be good, and also, what is the big deal with the E-100 and the Maus? Apart from their tiers of course!

just starting to actually get into the game into the game like learn shit instead of just play. Would love to play with more of you guys! Add mrmammal to friends list and hit me up in game sow e can play

• Brohoof 2

just starting to actually get into the game into the game like learn shit instead of just play. Would love to play with more of you guys! Add mrmammal to friends list and hit me up in game sow e can play

Will do next time I'm on!

So I got my ELC. I just need the new treads and the new engine now, and then I'm set. I'm also thinking about buying my M3 Lee back, so I can get the T1 Heavy eventually.

Will do next time I'm on!

So I got my ELC. I just need the new treads and the new engine now, and then I'm set. I'm also thinking about buying my M3 Lee back, so I can get the T1 Heavy eventually.

Good luck with the T1... The Lee, the game places you in KV-1 Tier games, and your gun is like a pea shooter, and not entirely accurate, stay in the street battles, your armors not to bad with the Lee but wont last long if a Tank Destroyer gets a bead on you, especially those dirty Assault gun, HETZERS! Guh o.e They don't last with my KV-1 though >:D It ruins all! Apart...from.. AT2's... -.-... Ping ping ping :D -3- DAMN YOU HEAVY FRONTAL ARMOUR WITH A GUN CHIPPING AWAY AY MY HIT POINTS!

• Brohoof 1

Good luck with the T1... The Lee, the game places you in KV-1 Tier games, and your gun is like a pea shooter, and not entirely accurate, stay in the street battles, your armors not to bad with the Lee but wont last long if a Tank Destroyer gets a bead on you, especially those dirty Assault gun, HETZERS! Guh o.e They don't last with my KV-1 though >:D It ruins all! Apart...from.. AT2's... -.-... Ping ping ping :D -3- DAMN YOU HEAVY FRONTAL ARMOUR WITH A GUN CHIPPING AWAY AY MY HIT POINTS!

I had a Hetzer, but got an StuGIII. And I still have my AT2, althought that will go when I get an AT8. Both have the Derp guns, but that's because the tanks are only good with their Derp guns. XD

I don't care, as long as I get the T1. ... Unless the M4 is better...

• Brohoof 1

I had a Hetzer, but got an StuGIII. And I still have my AT2, althought that will go when I get an AT8. Both have the Derp guns, but that's because the tanks are only good with their Derp guns. XD

I don't care, as long as I get the T1. ... Unless the M4 is better...

Your garage is like the hell of my lower tier tanks and KV-1 o.e  when I have time I  wanna get THE Derp Tank, the KV-2 c: Terrible accuracy, but its a one shot on kill xD this should be fun...

• Brohoof 1

Your garage is like the hell of my lower tier tanks and KV-1 o.e  when I have time I  wanna get THE Derp Tank, the KV-2 c: Terrible accuracy, but its a one shot on kill xD this should be fun...

I also have the Crusader and the BDR G1B. Oh, and like I said earlier, the ELC AMX.

I like the AT2, but it's too slow. And the StuGIII takes hits and doesn't deflect them, like the Hetzer. It's kinda sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Just upgraded to the T-150,  but saw this lying around, one of my finer achievements before I "upgraded" the what I call "Paper Mache" Tank, the PzIV, was hella disappointed given its reputation as the work horse of Germany :/ I know its a mid-range sniper but you can play sniper unless you have the derp gun, even then, your spotted, you become one with the earth.... so yeah, RIP. Dx

post-14117-0-23585800-1367602177_thumb.jpg

Hmm so I decided to go back through my screenshots and see if I had any good games I could put up and I found this one:

CS4ioWg.jpg

This was back in I believe 8.4 or maybe even in 8.3. One of my better battles in my E2 Jumbo. I wish I still had the statistics on this battle.

(edited)

Alright guys. Just had the best Cromwell game ever played by anyone, I swear.

post-1372-0-19587000-1367636522_thumb.png

T7 game, got 9 kills and only took ~120 damage. Won the game for us.

Good thing too. This was the 80% credit increase weekend on Cromwells and 2x crew XP. :3

Also, snake-themed Cromwell! :3

post-1372-0-39991300-1367646079.png

post-1372-0-19017400-1367646085_thumb.png

Edited by Chigens and Kay
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I was playing world of tanks when Scotaloo23 jumped off a bridge (trying to fly I assume) and fell on an enemy tank saving me and many other tanks on my team

Everybody was talking about it for the rest of the match

Been playing WoT quite alot with friends lately. Mostly playing Teir 5's at the moment. Trying really hard to get up in teirs but takes forever lol People welcome to add me if like. Name is wolfprint1 

• 5 weeks later...

Just got in to playing WoT a couple weeks back ^_^ If anyone wants to play, I've got tiers 2-4 Medium tanks.

I'm still complete trash at the game though. So if anyone is willing to put up with me, add me. I'm on the NA server under the name SomeFireMan.

post-6104-0-18413200-1371826036_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-44885100-1371826199_thumb.jpg

I really love these MLP mods. Sometimes I wish everyone could see what I'm seeing. The sound pack is incredible too.

post-6104-0-31733500-1371826231_thumb.jpg

TDs seem to be my niche. Think I'll continue to pursue those and dabble in mediums when I want the occasional change of pace. And while I've heard several people hating on the Marder II, I've had pretty good results with it myself. The AT-1 has served me well too. The only problem with that one is that I frequently get somebody down to 1-4 HP and someone else steals the kill. Maybe upgrading to the 57 mm and loading it with HE rounds will give me that little extra punch I need to finish what I start.

• Brohoof 1

SNIP

SNIP

I really love these MLP mods. Sometimes I wish everyone could see what I'm seeing. The sound pack is incredible too.

SNIP

TDs seem to be my niche. Think I'll continue to pursue those and dabble in mediums when I want the occasional change of pace. And while I've heard several people hating on the Marder II, I've had pretty good results with it myself. The AT-1 has served me well too. The only problem with that one is that I frequently get somebody down to 1-4 HP and someone else steals the kill. Maybe upgrading to the 57 mm and loading it with HE rounds will give me that little extra punch I need to finish what I start.

o.o Oh. My. GOD. I know what I'm downloading now. XD 

The thing with the 1-4 HP is not actually the gun. Apparently it's an issue with the persons tank it self. I was talking to one of my buddies that plays this game religiously and he said something about bouncing a shot and their controls being in tact still. I obviously have no clue what he was talking about, I just gathered blah blah blah, it happens to every one, smart WoT stuff blazzy blah.

But thankfully when it comes to kills they don't really matter, even though they are extremely nice, the game awards you on damage dealt for the vastly major part.

• Brohoof 1

if your bouncing shots switch to high explosive, not as damagine if your anything BUT a artillery, but it will still cause damgage, and may even damage a module....not really sure, i havent played the game in awhile, BUT i do still have some of my tanks, i think its a Tiger I and an artillery.

oh by the way, WoT is going the way of minecraft, its going to be availible on the Xbox 360......and supposedly it will connect to regular internet games.....great, just what we needed, a bunch more screaming kids -_-

• Brohoof 2

It's been a while since I've played, but I do know that 8.6 came out recently. I may download it and get on later, just to level up my tanks and be active...

Has 8.6 actually released yet?? I haven't had a chance to get on and look yet though I haven't played in like a month or so. I'm lookin' forward to the increase in high tier tank profits. I might actually be able to start driving my tier 10's again. I also heard that the 360 version will have it's own servers, so it won't cross with us on our PC servers.

With the new 8.6 Patch update.. is it still good if im getting 3 kills minmum per game in a Panzer IV Fully upgraded with the LwK/4? 

Since the change I heared its considered a Free Experience burner... 

(edited)

I've been playing WoT since mid April 2011. I run tiers 2 and 4 to 9. My name there is D40LF, feel free to add me, always looking to platoon with someone. smile.png  I've been told that I'm a pretty good arty guy so I guess I do alright with them. I should look into getting some of those pony mods, they look pretty cool. My best game got me 9 kills...I'll see if I still have screenshots somewhere...most likely not.

Edited by GeneralDirection
  • Brohoof 1

Is there any brony clan to join? Feel free to ask for couple games (name is YoshiFire). I have 2 Tier VII's tiger and jagdpanther. I'm stick in german tech tree.

Is there any brony clan to join? Feel free to ask for couple games (name is YoshiFire). I have 2 Tier VII's tiger and jagdpanther. I'm stick in german tech tree.

There's five that I know of. PONYZ, IGP24, CMCAW, WOONA, and EDF. There are also a few various other clan but they don't have many members. Nice to meet some bronies with high tier stuff...there don't seem to be many out there.