Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Tanks

NewCalamity

Buck yeah!

now I have Tiger II and Jagdpather II.

by the way I bought D.max and Pz. S 35 I love this beasts!

S.35 is so over powered that I got at least 3 kills in one battle (my record is 10 kills in one battle though)

and I'm having serious fun with Pz 1.c

• Brohoof 3

Dear anyone who tries to talk to me in game.

please

please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Introduce yourself first.   Random requests and the like tend to get very snappy comments,  if not flat out ignored.

That being said,  while not in ERAD (anymore)   I'm always on if anyone neeeeds help.

I really hate it when I get 10+ notifications when i'm in game. 98% of the time, they are some new guy with less than 2,000 battles. I tend to just add them to my ignore list. The other 2% are usually either recruiters or some random person with over 10,000 battles.

Buck yeah!

now I have Tiger II and Jagdpather II.

by the way I bought D.max and Pz. S 35 I love this beasts!

S.35 is so over powered that I got at least 3 kills in one battle (my record is 10 kills in one battle though)

and I'm having serious fun with Pz 1.c

Love my S35 it's my seal clubbing tank. I wish I had got the tier 2 premium, but it was removed from the store before I could. I have mixed feelings about the LTP.

And only the T-44 guns were messed with, 230 to 250 alpha, like Type59 

Well, I can clearly state that after watchin' a brief preview of the 8.8 test server, i've come to the conclusion that i'm pretty excited for it. The return of 3 maps that used to be ingame look great now, and seein' a preview of the new German and Russian tanks, I think I have a reason to get back and do some grindin'. I'll have to get on with my friend and check out the new stuff. I do though need to know if I should sell or keep my Super Pershing.

• Brohoof 2

Just letting you know, I'm putting my application in to ERAD right now. I'm guessing you go by Artemis as well on Tanks? Let me know, we should platoon up some time. Sent you an invite as well, SomeFireMan.

Terribly sorry. I think the notification for when you quoted me got buried among a ton of other notifications and I never noticed until just now when I was crawling through the forum.

I go by BronyArtemis in WoT, and just about every other game I play these days. Artemis is usually taken by the time I come along.

Terribly sorry. I think the notification for when you quoted me got buried among a ton of other notifications and I never noticed until just now when I was crawling through the forum.

I go by BronyArtemis in WoT, and just about every other game I play these days. Artemis is usually taken by the time I come along.

It's all good. I'm in the clan now, been playing with some of the guys for a few days. Great bunch, and I love all the partner clans as well. Some of the bronies in CMCAW are great fun to play with, I gotta thank ya for introducing me to the clan! :D Hopefully I'll catch you on some time or another.

Haha, grabbed a really cute picture. I've got pony mods on and one of them changes the model of the AMX to a small car with Dashie driving. Well, I blew dashie up so I took a picture of her watching me Hetz. 

Hetzer gonna hetz. 

post-7721-0-74692100-1377471587_thumb.jpg

post-7721-0-74692100-1377471587_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Soo after some stupidly dumb fun on the test server with one of my friends, i've concluded that the E-25 is OP. Even without usin' gold rounds, that stupid little thing can actually damaged my Maus, E100, and even ammorack the Leopard 1.

• Brohoof 1

Soo after some stupidly dumb fun on the test server with one of my friends, i've concluded that the E-25 is OP. Even without usin' gold rounds, that stupid little thing can actually damaged my Maus, E100, and even ammorack the Leopard 1.

I need to re-buy E-100, but I am in no rush, need to finish the 140 grind and the grind to the 261.

Also enjoying the SU-152 grind, just 152 HEAT spam

Yeah we were just derpin' around and he was drunk and was challengin' me to see if his E-25 could do anything to my tanks. I had no idea that little bastard was so OP. However, I will say this, i'm not gonna spend my Super Pershing refund gold on that little guy. I have better things to get with that gold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, any pony-based (or simply brony-friendly) clans recruiting that you guys would recommend? I've been considering joining one for a while, so I thought I might as well ask.

I'm not a great player by any means - I've been around since the closed beta, but have only been active periodically. I just started playing again a few months back, but given how long I've been playing this time around I don't think I'll stop any time soon. 1.2k battles, highest tank I own is a V, however I've unlocked a VI recently. Here, have a profile link.

I don't play to win, really - I play for fun, though often my completionism is what drives me. This is why I'm a bit intimidated by clans - I'm not a competitive individual unless I feel I've truly mastered something, and I don't think I've reached that point with World of Tanks yet. I'd prefer a group that's lenient and accepting of less-than-stellar players, and since the brony fandom seems to lean towards that, I'd rather take a gamble with them than a random group of tankers. On top of that, I intend to start learning the ropes of company battles, and I'd imagine the best way to do so is to ease into it.

I've rediscovered the joy that is Jadtiger 8.8

which ironically, NA still doesn't have 8.8.

Oh wargaming you silly company, I really do hope you lose that golden joystick

Hey, any pony-based (or simply brony-friendly) clans recruiting that you guys would recommend? I've been considering joining one for a while, so I thought I might as well ask.

I'm not a great player by any means - I've been around since the closed beta, but have only been active periodically. I just started playing again a few months back, but given how long I've been playing this time around I don't think I'll stop any time soon. 1.2k battles, highest tank I own is a V, however I've unlocked a VI recently. Here, have a profile link.

I don't play to win, really - I play for fun, though often my completionism is what drives me. This is why I'm a bit intimidated by clans - I'm not a competitive individual unless I feel I've truly mastered something, and I don't think I've reached that point with World of Tanks yet. I'd prefer a group that's lenient and accepting of less-than-stellar players, and since the brony fandom seems to lean towards that, I'd rather take a gamble with them than a random group of tankers. On top of that, I intend to start learning the ropes of company battles, and I'd imagine the best way to do so is to ease into it.

As Artemis recommended me, I'll recommend you to ERAD (20th Equestrian Royal Armored Defense). We don't do clan wars for land or anything, we play to have fun and there is almost always someone on and willing to play. Very fun group of chaps as well!  

It's simple to sign up. Just follow the directions on the clan page, and you'll be on your way!

Also, add me if you play in NA servers, I'll be happy to play some games with ya. 

Name is: SomeFireMan

So is anybody likin' 8.8 so far?? I've heard nothin' but whining from everyone who I come across. It was a pain getting all my mods back in since they changed how modding is done.

I'm just wondering... why the name of celestia wargaming put. tier 4 heavy tank on german techtree.

8.8 doesnt change my play style: fast forward and killstealing like a boss. I'm looking into. 8.9 and 9.0 because new tanks and new german TD-line!

Edited by YoshiDash

Love my obj 140, ISU is epic and the Su-100M1 is a great DPM tank. I should also be getting some more gold at the end of the month.

Going to be getting the SU-100Y to train my TD crews. I am close to finishing the soviet tree, just need the TDs and arty.

Hmmm, I think I'll have to install this again. I had way too much fun with it a couple of months ago, especially with the pony mod collection.

It will be fun to see if the artillery hate is as strong as it was back then. 

I mostly played artillery since it's the only one I can play decently.

I'll have to take a look at the patch notes as the changes sound intriguing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seras masterrace is best masterrace. Anywho, i'm plannin' on unlockin' the Indien-Panzer line up to the Leopard 1 with free XP and then learn the tanks from there. Does anyone know if the T-44 is a good tank??