Which pony race is best ? Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth pony, etc.

Jonquil Earthpony

Not trying to be a ..uh.. neigh-sayer? Or anything.. but without the Earth Ponies, be kinda hard to grow food, or the Pegasi (Humbly yours included) controlling the weather.. it'd get kinda out of control wouldn't ya think?

I think all three have great qualities myself. Of course, biased a bit on the Pegasi side :)

• Brohoof 5

Careful of the Wendigo

my_little_pony__wendigo_by_celestialess-

I have little opinion on this (as evidenced my my profile selection). I may be an unapologetic Rarifan ... but I never honestly joined the Unicorn Master Race fan club.

All races are cool .... except maybe Sea Ponies. :P

• Brohoof 5

Unicorns. Why?

Because many of my favorite characters are unicorns.

Twilight Sparkle (I know she's an alicorn now, but still), Sweetie Belle, and of course these two..

rarity_and_trixie_by_vectorshy-d52m557.p

Edited by Percy
  • Brohoof 5

I always feel like unicorns have the potential to be really OP. Anyway, I like all races. Maybe the unicorns win by just a little, but honestly, I like all of the races.

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 2

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Alicorns are obviously the most powerful since they possess the magic of the three main pony tribes. But they're aĺl necessary and they all have their strengths and weaknesses so I don't think I can reasonably say one is better than the other.

• Brohoof 2

The truth is always rough.

It's a hard pick for me but i would probably say Earth ponies are my favourite

Earth ponies can't teleport or fly away ;)

Although they can buck you in the head pretty hard. Ouch.

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 2

The truth is always rough.

I simply must say unicorn. But you know, even if unicorns can do what earth ponies and pegasi can, it still requires a ton of study and magic. And that means that the other ponies are still superior in their talents. :)

• Brohoof 2

My views have changed, I don't really know anymore. (Except for Earth Pony/Sea Pony)

Maybe still unicorn by a smidgen? Maybe pegasi because... Fluttershy. But in that same arguement, unicorn because... Trixie/Rarity?

Tied between unicorn and pegasi

I hate dumbflank Alicorns with thier over-sized wings, and thier OP magic. Can't normal ponies run equestria. But still, Cadence.

• Brohoof 2

Amazing.

I vote Earth Pony :3 Just so neat to have extra strength and better talents c: Though a close second is unicorns, then pegasi, then Crystal, then Alicorn, then Changelings. Idk. I like them all!

Hey! Add Breezies! >w<

• Brohoof 1

Rx05pnG.gif

Unicorns are the best, of course. Magic is the icing on the cake. The real reason is Telekinesis. Unicorns can work without breaking a sweat or getting dirty. TK means we do not have to pick up things with our mouth.

We unicorns don't claim to be better than everyone else, that is just generally understood to be true.

I'm not saying there isn't a need for the other races. We exist in harmony with all of pony kind.

If I need a ditch dug, or any manual labor, I'll call an earth pony.

Mail delivery has pegasus written all over it.

Besides there is a unicorn fan club.

Do earth ponies or pegasi have fan clubs? Of course not. they know their place.

• Brohoof 2

I think they all have their merits, but I'd have to say my two favorite mlp races are Pegasus and Changeling.

• Brohoof 1

Would you like to play with me? I'd like to play with you, forever, and ever, and ever! No... no you can't have it! It's mine! Stay back!

each of the three (main) races all have pros and cons

Unicorns are the most dangerous

Earthpony are the strongest

Pegasus are the fastest

but I'm going to have to go with Unicorns their magic can do almost anything depending on their traits, specializations, and how dedicated they are to studying give a Unicorn the right spells and they can become a one man army

Edited by Mike Schmidt
  • Brohoof 2

Sig2.jpg