Do you have any siblings?

Odyssey

I have a sister who is ten years older than I am. She can be a pain in the butt and we don't agree on things from time to time. However, she's always there whenever I'm in need of help. She likes to spoil me and I'm always there to help her out, if she ever needs assistance. 

• 2 months later...

I do~! :grin: I have an older sister who is 26, and an older brother who is 23! 

I'm 15 (soon to be 16)... :blink:

Yeah, I won't lie; I feel kinda distant from them (figuratively and literally; my sister lives across the country). :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I have two siblings; a brother, two years older than me, and a sister four years older. I'm the youngest in the litter. 

You do realize those in a litter are born at the same time right :orly: :fleur: ?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, WWolf said:

You do realize those in a litter are born at the same time right :orly: :fleur: ?

Ahh, yes, I had a feeling something was amiss. Unless my mom was reeeaaallly slow giving birth. :confused:

Okay, Ima gonna shut up now. :rarity:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm 3d in a total of 7 siblings(all but the first boys),we're now scattered in different towns and countries,but growing up they where all the friends i ever needed(which might explain why i didn't make other friends)