Banner by ~ Zero

Do you ever take breaks from MLP?

Alex Z

From the show, yes. I haven't watched an episode in weeks. However, the fandom is very dynamic and full of life. It's the one community where I am the most active, that I'm glued to as much as others are glued to Facebook. I try to take breaks, but I just can't resist interacting with my friends in this fandom. ^_^

Badges

Not really.

MLP has become apart of my daily life due to running a decently popular pony page on Facebook and also because of this forum.

Edited by Mavis

I take breaks from the show. The last episode I watched was the premiere of the season 4 finale. I usually don't watch any episodes until the beginning of the new season. :)

The community? Not so much.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Yeap, taking a breath from whatever. Mine was about four months, maybe. It makes the comeback so much stronger, though.

I try to contrast things in my life.

Sometimes, the lack of "something" makes you realize how important that "something" actually is.

Playing with ice and fire a little bit, so you get a better, more in depth, understanding about life's meaning.