Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~Ask Odyssey~

Odyssey

I would rather pick the ability to go anywhere instantly. The ability to create anything sounds cool, but it may seem a little too... OP? Heh. x) Also, I've always wanted to go overseas for all of my life. I've only ever been to at least three states of my country, but even those trips felt the same old as the state I grew up in.

Alright then. Where in particular would you go? :P

(edited)

Alright then. Where in particular would you go? :P

To be honest, I want to go to the United States of America. Sure, the politics there are awful, but I've always been the kind of person who wants to check out iconic locations, such as The Statue of Liberty. Although, I would also be pretty content if I went to the United Kingdom.

However, I also am thinking about going to Canada in the next year or two. :3

Edited by Odyssey

Who's an awesome pone? You are. :fiery:

Did ya have a good New Years?

Ahaha, I guess I am. xP

Yeah, it was a pretty relaxing one. I'm the kind of person who prefers to celebrate certain days quietly, including New Years. Nothing else eventful happened, and I'm happy with that.

• Brohoof 1

Did you grow up watching Disney and Pixar films?

Only Pixar films. I have seen a few Disney classics, but since I was young I've always been a Pixar fan. But these days I have been catching up with whatever Disney movie I missed, namely The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I think so. I remember one day someone in my house turned on the TV, and the first thing they saw was an episode of MLP:FiM. I was in my room at the time, but I did hear the episode playing in the background. I'm not sure what channel it's on, however.

It's on Boomerang. 

Favourite pokemon? (Other than Mienshao, if that's your favourite :P)

It's on Boomerang. 

Favourite pokemon? (Other than Mienshao, if that's your favourite :P)

My favourite other than Mienshao is Sawk. It's really useful in the games thanks to how powerful it is and how early it can be obtained. Plus, I love it's design, as strange as it is. xP

Favorite color?

Blue. It has this vibe of both regality and dominance. I also like black, white, green and pink.

• Brohoof 3

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

I would go around the world just to get one? Klondike bars are not sold from where I live. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

i was curious... have you saw cardcaptor sakura yet? :3

or even have the desire to watch it?

I haven't seen Cardcaptor Sakura yet. I'm not sure if I want to watch it either, but perhaps I'll give it a shot when I get into anime.

You must really like the Fighting type.

The Fighting type is definitely my favourite type. I didn't care for it at first, until I've learnt more about Unova's Fighting type Pokémon.

(edited)

I haven't seen Cardcaptor Sakura yet. I'm not sure if I want to watch it either, but perhaps I'll give it a shot when I get into anime.

i tell ya what. im not into anime myself (also neutral to anime), but i find the story quite awesome with great characters and cute artstyle. the cards were cool on each of its own. i also loved those kawaii outfits the mc wears on her missions like the girls from Totally Spies. i actually find it fun when i was little :)

I heard ur favorite pokemon was mienshao. so i thought u might like this boy in here with the same suffix. "Shao"ran Li. ^^

who did u like from code lyoko?

so u never heard of both cardcaptor sakura and WITCH before?

Edited by shameless likings

i tell ya what. im not into anime myself (also neutral to anime), but i find the story quite awesome with great characters and cute artstyle. the cards were cool on each of its own. i also loved those kawaii outfits the mc wears on her missions like the girls from Totally Spies. i actually find it fun when i was little :)

I heard ur favorite pokemon was mienshao. so i thought u might like this boy in here with the same suffix. "Shao"ran Li. ^^

who did u like from code lyoko?

so u never heard of both cardcaptor sakura and WITCH before?

Sounds pretty interesting for an anime show. I'll check it out whenever I get the chance.

Heh, that's cute. Mienshao is one of my favourites, but I think that would be a nice name for the next one I catch.

Hmm, I haven't watched Code Lyoko in years. But the character I liked the most was one of the female protagonists. She had pink hair, I believe.

I've heard of Cardcaptor Sakura a few times before, but I haven't heard of WITCH.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds pretty interesting for an anime show. I'll check it out whenever I get the chance.

Heh, that's cute. Mienshao is one of my favourites, but I think that would be a nice name for the next one I catch.

Hmm, I haven't watched Code Lyoko in years. But the character I liked the most was one of the female protagonists. She had pink hair, I believe.

I've heard of Cardcaptor Sakura a few times before, but I haven't heard of WITCH.

WITCH is like Totally Spies but cooler. also the comics do rock. as well with anime.

the one with pink hair is aelita :) she's simply kawaii and someone I want to be friends with. Mines is the boy in green. How did u think of him?

post-29170-0-75060700-1425632890_thumb.jpg

post-29170-0-87544600-1425632904_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Hi there! :D What's the cutest thing/creature/etc. you've ever seen? :kindness:

Ducklings and ferrets. They're the two cutest animals I have ever seen.  :wub:

sig-3826050.19.gif  sig-3826050.1326738201_ferret_plays_dead

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

Where did you get your username from? 

Odyssey is one of my favourite words, as it has this vibe of grandness and adventure. I've been thinking of changing usernames lately, but I've been using Odyssey for a while that there isn't any point changing it as many people at this point remember it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me you have played this:

sig-3839036.magnavox-odyssey-system.png

I have never played this console before. It does look pretty interesting, however.  :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...