gaming Worst moment/part in your favourite game?

catnet

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

The part on the island?

Because chapter 4 had a lot of backtracking between the Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple too and most complainers I've seen all pointed to Chapter 4 more than Chapter 5 as unnecessary backtracking

Yes, but there’s at least something going on between segments. That island is backtracking after backtracking after backtracking over and over and over :Cozy:

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

48 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yes, but there’s at least something going on between segments. That island is backtracking after backtracking after backtracking over and over and over :Cozy:

Oh, because at least you're battling monsters to get stronger as you go

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

• 2 weeks later...

In MechWarrior 5 Mercs, basically everything. PGI sucks at this type of game. Subpar writing, terrible enemy spawn mechanics, lazy difficulty increase (they literally just make harder enemies take reduced damage, rather than increasing their accuracy, giving them higher tier weapons, or changing their loadouts, to name a few examples. Character leveling operates the same way), etc. At least they've gotten the 'Mech on 'Mech combat pretty decent, which I guess is the main point of the game anyway, and it's the only reason I bought the game.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

There's one nighttime mission in Ace Combat 04 that I used to suck on back when I still had my PS2 because you could barely see a thing apart from the city lights on the ground. I crashed my plane so many times while trying to make bombing runs.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, the worst moment of Smash Ultimate is a lot of the dull battles you have to do in World of Light. :dry:

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Guitar Hero Tour has eye of the tiger and I despise that song.

Guitar hero warriors of rock also has a few bad songs in it (re-ignition, losing my religion, seven nation army, etc.) 

Halo 3’s campaign is amazing but not as good as Halo 2 particularly the enemies not as fun to fight and it’s shorter with some levels feeling way too short or just not as exciting (floodgate, Cortana)

img-38649-1-MLP-The%20Game%20Banner.png

Some of the worst parts in one of my favorite games, Danganronpa, is during the class trials. While some class trials may feel like stretches, are too easy or too hard for different people, it's still a pretty good game story-wise and/or character-wise (except for DRv3 that game wasn't really good). Almost anyone who is a big fan of the game is fond of the first one, Trigger Happy Havoc. Although some of the characters may be annoying, they're somehow still likeable. The worst class trial, however, is also the saddest one... under the spoiler:mlp_smug:
(Seriously only look under the spoiler if you've finished Trigger Happy Havoc or if you're uninterested in properly giving the game a look)

Spoiler

Trial 4, Sakura Ogami's death and Alter Ego's execution.
This class trial always comes to mind when I think about bad ones. Playing the game, the more you went around during the investigation the more you realize that the trial is going to be the big stretch of the game. Even if you know who the killer is at the end of the investigation, usually the class trials still keep your attention with the gameplay and character interactions. But the main problem with trial 4 is that it just seems... boring, and the stretch that you may have foresaw dissatisfies you even more. You gradually get annoyed by the gameplay until the closing argument, execution, and then realization that one of the best characters met her fate. :sunny:
I don't remember a lot from the class trial (it's been months since I've seen a let's-play for it), but the thought of the trial makes me frown. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Gaines.png

I must say my least favorite part of Breath of the Wild is the tenth floor of the Beginner Trials. It was already hard to deal with Black Lizalfox while being severely under equipped in normal mode. Much worse being in Master Mode, as they become silver, you are still as under equipped, and they recover :Cozy:. Geez, is telling when the other trials are WAY easier :dash:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Sig by Discords

9 minutes ago, Ittoni said:

two words: stray fairies....

Guía de The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (hadas perdidas) | The ...

If you're talking about Majora's Mask,

Only the one in the Eastern Temple where you have to hit a switch and race through lava before the flames blocking another switch come back up. 

Everything else is just simply a matter of knowing where to look. Cuz if you know where to look they're actually pretty easy to get. Which by the way, because all the stray fairies are in treasure chests in the Eastern Temple, as long as you have the compass you can actually figure out where to look without having to rely on pixel hunting so to speak

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

16 hours ago, Will Guide said:

If you're talking about Majora's Mask,

Only the one in the Eastern Temple where you have to hit a switch and race through lava before the flames blocking another switch come back up. 

Everything else is just simply a matter of knowing where to look. Cuz if you know where to look they're actually pretty easy to get. Which by the way, because all the stray fairies are in treasure chests in the Eastern Temple, as long as you have the compass you can actually figure out where to look without having to rely on pixel hunting so to speak

You know what’s funny? I’ve managed to get all stray fairies in Woodfall Temple without the mask :D (I didn’t even know the mask existed at the time :mlp_icwudt:

Sig by Discords

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

You know what’s funny? I’ve managed to get all stray fairies in Woodfall Temple without the mask :D (I didn’t even know the mask existed at the time :mlp_icwudt:

Which is funny because during the first cycle, Clock Town's Great Fairy said to see her again if I ever gain back my true form. I did and she granted me the mask. I actually kept wearing it around town even though it has literally no point until you're in a temple

48 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Which is funny because during the first cycle, Clock Town's Great Fairy said to see her again if I ever gain back my true form. I did and she granted me the mask. I actually kept wearing it around town even though it has literally no point until you're in a temple

I wasn’t that kin in reading text back then. That’s why I got stuck in so many games back then :D

Sig by Discords

Worst part being my least favorite or the saddest/most tragic part? My favorite game is Final Fantasy 7, the original back on the PS1. I think anyone who knows that game knows the most tragic part: Aeris's death. It gets me every time. :( But as for my least favorite part, it's the minigame at Fort Condor. I don't really get it, and I usually just skip it and go on. It doesn't really have any meaningful rewards and isn't even all that fun in my opinion.

On 8/28/2020 at 10:32 AM, rexrage37 said:

I think anyone who’s played at least one or two games of League without bots know EXACTLY what im talking about. 

The toxic player base? If so, then I know your pain well. :adorkable:

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.