Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Name your favorite movie of all time (that you have seen more than once)

Jora

well i'll start seeing as i start this thread lol.

one of my favorite movies of all time that i have seen over 20 times and still not tired of is The Place Promised in Our Early Days

everything about it just just FEELS and i love it it really shows its strength in story and how actually very mature it is, the score is AMAZING the VA's chosen are top tier, as well as of course the animation.  

way are yours guys and gals?

• Brohoof 1

It isn't my favorite movie and I don't watch many so I dont have a favorite. But the only reason why I have seen it so many times is because my sibalings wanted to watch it.

It is Wreck it ralph, I like it because I mean all the video game stuff :D. Exspecially the kill screen at the end of the credits. That was cool :)

Frozen - seen it around 50 times, have loved it each and every time.

Wreck it ralph

Good choice. I've only seen this 2 or 3 times, but it's great.

post-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.pngpost-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.pngpost-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.png Vanellope von Schweetz post-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.pngpost-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.pngpost-30326-0-47619900-1420840120.png

• Brohoof 1

Apocalypto, probably. Tough choice really. But it's a pretty awesome movie, also dat ending.

Though I hope the warcraft movie coming up next year will completely blow it out of the water, if it's as good as chris metzen says it is, then it sure as hell will. YOUNG HYPE

Hey there @Jora, as your topic involves an aspect of the media I've moved it from General Discussion to Media Discussion. 

• Brohoof 2

I've seen Tangled at least 60 times, but probably way more than that

Although overall I prefer Frozen, I do love Tangled too.

Rapunzel is best princess.

(Except Twilight Sparkle of course.)

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 2

Gonna have to go old school, before the age of color. Sea Hawks, with Errol Flynn, from 1940. Pirates, iconic music of the era, pirates, and a plot that I actually like. Plus, Errol Flynn :wub: I feel like I'm the only one that will know who that is.

Also a good choice for those odd assignments in school that require you to pick historical movies.

Edited by Sekr Gray
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite film is probably A Serbian Film.

I do hope you're joking.

I feel like I'm the only one that will know who that is.

Even for people who haven't seen Errol Flynn's work, his name is synonymous with the playboy lifestyle that several of his characters lived. (And he himself attempted to live after his career had gone downhill.)

Edited by Vital Spark

I have what one would consider an odd choice "Colin Farrel's Phonebooth"

I love how minimalist it was with its sets but yet told a powerfull story.