Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

I really could not rate myself in certain areas as idk that would seem a bit rather odd to me...

Intelligence ~ I want to say a 6 I guess?

Kindness ~ 7-8 Maybe?

I think the rating would be much more accurate from other people and what they think of you with your reputation in place. I believe that  would greatly affect your rating. Just how you rate yourself does not mean other people out there think the same way about you.

Hmm, based off what my coworkers and opposite sexed friends say, my looks are probably a 9.5/10. Intelligence would be around a 7 or 8, then Kindness would definitely be a 9.

Attractiveness: 5/10. I'd say I'm about average. I'm nothing special.

Intelligence: 7/10. I'm fairly smart I'd say. Trying to learn some programming at the moment. :)

Kindness: 9/10. I'm one of the nicest guys you could find. I very rarely ever get angry at others and whenever I do get angry, it's usually because of something I did (Like make some silly mistake).

• 7 months later...

Without the pressure of societal self-effacement, I think I may attempt to rate myself justly.

Attractiveness: ???

Personally I'd rate myself a 1/10 but from feedback I've received I would be considered 6-8/10 varying on person.

Intelligence: 9.5/10

I'll lift the veil of self-depracation. I do not lack natural intelligence. In the American-equivalent of the grading system, I casually/accidentally came across and understood Advanced Trigonometry and Algebra by the time I was Fourth Grade (10 years old) and Precalculus by the Seventh (13). I read widely, possess an extensive vocabulary and others have expressed that I am competent in both the Sciences and Humanities which I honestly have no preference for one over the other. I would never admit it under non-anonymous conditions but I have an exceptional memory that obscure facts and birthdates come naturally.

I also solved Murder on the Orient Express without cheating or spoilers.

Kindness: 7/10

It varies from person to person though I am not predisposed to be compassionate towards random strangers nor feel a very strong sense of fellowship/brotherhood to fellow humans, though I really like the closed-knitedness of this community.

• Brohoof 1

I'll lift the veil of self-depracation. I do not lack natural intelligence. In the American-equivalent of the grading system, I casually/accidentally came across and understood Advanced Trigonometry and Algebra by the time I was Fourth Grade (10 years old) and Precalculus by the Seventh (13). I read widely, possess an extensive vocabulary and others have expressed that I am competent in both the Sciences and Humanities which I honestly have no preference for one over the other. I would never admit it under non-anonymous conditions but I have an exceptional memory that obscure facts and birthdates come naturally.

Wow! You are smart. Are you studying in MIT now?

Attractiveness: 10/10 Depends on how you see yourself

Smartness: I am a part of Mensa (the world's oldest high IQ society), so I would say 9/10

Kindness: 6/10 Kind in heart, but not so much in action

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 2/10

I am not attractive on any level, physical, intellectual, etc.

Intelligence:4/10

My marks in school were always high 80s low 90s, but in everyday life, I'm a complete tard.

Kindness: 5/10

I'm normally an @$$hole, but I'm helpful to others when it suits my own interests, and I'd do anything tp help a good friend.

Attractiveness: 5/10?

I have a nice face I guess, working on the weight. I blame the new job, i really don't eat that much.

Intellect: 8/10

I'm a pretty good application developer, I'm not exactly smart enough to be designing encryption algorithms though. Also I feel too much and think too little when it comes to controversies and politics, though I usually try to stay in a sane middle ground.

Kindness: 9/10

I doubt ill ever reach 10/10, but lets just say a lot of younger me persists with this trait. High school didn't beat that out of me, I still very much care for others regardless of how I may appear at a glance.

Edited by Celtore

Wow! You are smart. Are you studying in MIT now?

Attractiveness: 10/10 Depends on how you see yourself

Smartness: I am a part of Mensa (the world's oldest high IQ society), so I would say 9/10

Kindness: 6/10 Kind in heart, but not so much in action

Nope. I'm not from the US but I'm 17. You sound pretty smart yourself.

Let's see here...

Attractiveness: 6/10, though others would disagree and probably say I'm like 8 or 9 out of 10.

Intelligence: 8/10, just unmotivated and have a short attention span.

Kindness: 10/10, most definitely, though I do have anger problems that drop that down to like a 4/10.

Attractiveness: I'd rate myself at a 6/10 as well.

Intelligence: If you mean "book smarts", I'd rate myself at a 8.5/10. I don't consider myself a genius, but I have always been highly into academics.

Kindness: 10/10, I think I am very friendly and I love to help others.

• Brohoof 4

Attractiveness: 5/10, If I worked out and got a tan, I might go up a couple points. Unfortunately, I have trouble gaining muscle, and I remain white as a sheet no matter how much sun I get.

Intelligence: 6/10, A little above average... though there are times when I can be remarkably stupid.

Kindness: I have no idea. I aim to be kind, but my social anxiety makes me come across as a rude, stuck-up asshole.

Attractiveness: 5/10 (I don't really try to be attractive at all)

Intelligence: 8.5/10 (I'll admit that I'm nowhere near as intelligent as the character on my avatar (but I do try to be), but I am always willing to learn something new, especially if it has to do with mathematics and science)

Kindness: 6/10 (Definitely not the kindest person you could meet, but I try my best to be, albeit with a few mistakes every now and then, some mistakes worse than others)

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 7/10. I'm above average, but not full blown sexy.

Intelligence: 8/10. I'm not the best at certain scholastic endeavors, but at the end of the day, I know a thing about a thing that most others do not.

Kindness: 4/10. I'm kind of a dick.

Attractiveness: 6.5/10 I dunno I think I look okay. I don't really like rating myself :nom:

Intelligence: 7/10 My memory's good so I've done well on tests. I don't know if I'm all that smart though

Kindness: 8.5/10 <3

I never like doing these type of things since I feel like I give myself too high of a rating. (But this is the internet so i can easily lie)

Attractiveness: 10/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Kindness: 10/10

• Brohoof 1