Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness: 10/10 I'm so bootyful

Intelligent: 8/10 I consider myself smart but I am pretty lazy.
Kindness: 8/10 I'm generally a nice person but I do get my mood swings

Edited by LatinoChurro

Well attractiveness 3/10 (Though I Dont Think Im Much but Girls At School Say Im cute :o)

Intelligence 7/10 (people are always telling me how smart I am

Kindness 4/10 (people keep on telling me I'm super rude)

Edited by Flamestreak1990

Looks: 7/10 (although that's subjective, but if I had to rate myself...)

Intelligence: 6/10 (Lots and lots of random knowledge that came from just as many random short experiences, but when it comes to actual brain power I fall short)

Kindness 7/10 (I'm always there for everyone who needs me and tend to do many random acts of general kindness to strangers. I think I'm quite talented when it comes to cheering up and inspiring people, hence my signature, although that doesn't really work well over the internet. But then I stop talking to people for no reason, get major mood swings, refuse any kind of help and can't stay in a relationship, both friendly and romantic, for more than a few months before getting bored of it, no matter how awesome the other person is)

Sooooooooo that'd be me  :lol:

I think my

attractiveness 8.5/10

intelligence 10/10

kindness 4/10

I can be kind of a hard ass, but I'm very loyal and honest, but I have a low tolerance for bullshit. I'm a great friend, but if you wont take my advice on bettering your life when you ask for my help, and you just want to bitch and whine, then I'll tell you to fuck off. I am not cruel however, and my friends tell me I'm sweet- don't know where they got that nonsense from.
I also tend to not to have a filter, so some people can be insulted or think I'm weird when I didn't intend to do that. I don't believe in superstitious language, meaning, avoiding certain words because they're considered curse words, but I wouldn't say a slur unless it was already established by a close friend that we were speaking that way. But I tend to use the word fuck with the same sort of flourish a teenage girl who dots her 'i's with little hearts. The foulest language in my opinion can be use to express great love for someone, while the most polite language can be used to demean- but I make it a point to treat people with dignity (and respect if they have earned it). So to me there is not such thing as a bad word.

I'm very attractive, and I know I'm highly intelligent. I don't think that's bad to say, people should have confidence in themselves.

Edited by Antidaeophobia

• Attractiveness: 6/10
  • Intelligence: 5/10
  • Kindness: 6/10

I'm somewhere in the average range. My grades are alright and I'm pleased with my looks on a good day. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though. I don't know how kind I am but I know I'm nicer than some people.

Really, it's not easy to rank myself. It's a lot more truthful if someone else ranks me.

Edited by True Rarity

Attractiveness- 4/10

Intelligence- 7/10

Kindness: 8/10

Maybe? I'm not the brightest person or the prettiest. I'm not even that nice of a person. ;w;

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: After some consideration 5/10

Intelligence: Genius in wat I am gud at , idiot in wat I am not in. Either -2/10 or 12/10.

Kindness: 8/10. Why, When I am not depressed or frustraded.

Either  Nerd or nothing.

:/

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 1

I guess this should be easy. .-.

Attractiveness: Meh... / 10

Intelligence: From what I see in myself, like a 5 / 10, from what people around me tell me, more like 8 or 9 / 10

Kindness: Definitely 9 / 10 I try to be really kind to everypony, though sometimes I still feel I'm not nice enough for some reason.

So it's been a long time since I posted ^^that^^... Yikes  :wacko: was I depressed or what?  :pout:

Anyway, revised rating as of October 29th, 2016:

Attractiveness: 69 / 10

Intelligence: 11 / 10

Kindness 10 / 10

Yes, I'm serious about these values by the way, no I don't care that the scale "maxes out" at 10, I'm a 69 and 11 and 10 here.  :love:

Edited by Silver-Ember

Attractiveness: 4/10 if I don't bother looking good, 7/10 if I do.

Intelligence: 8.5/10 I'm a nerd and proud of it.

Kindness: ?/10 For friends I try to be really kind, but a lot of my opinions could be considered downright evil so I don't actually know what I'd rate myself here.

All of these numbers fluctuate from day-to-day. All of them.

Attractiveness: 3 at best

Intelligence: 6, smart enough to not get in trouble :P

Kindness: 2-4 unless I like you in which case 6-7

What happens if you fall outside of the circles cuz the three are too far apart to crossover? :P

I guess this should be easy. .-.

Attractiveness: Meh... / 10

Intelligence: From what I see in myself, like a 5 / 10, from what people around me tell me, more like 8 or 9 / 10

Kindness: Definitely 9 / 10 I try to be really kind to everypony, though sometimes I still feel I'm not nice enough for some reason.

The funny thing about other people telling you that you're smart is that everyone you know will say "oh he's a smart guy" or something but they'll literally say that about anyone who isn't dumb as bricks. :P

Attractiveness: 5/10 - I'm the average height/weight/build for my age and I don't particularly stand out.

Intelligence: 9/10 - At least, I'd like to think so  :P I always learn things faster than everyone around me and I can apply that knowledge well, so that's what I'm basing my rating on.

Kindness: 4/10 - I guess I'd do some kind things for people, but I always see these super nice people around and I realize that I'm probably below average.

In terms of the pictures, I guess I'm either a "Jerk" or just "Smart".

Attractiveness: I'm a bloody goat, of course I'm sexy/10

Inteligence: 9/10 I'm as smart as I am lazy, therefore I am very inteligent.

Kindness: 7/10. Though I think I'm prety nice, I can be a dickhead at times.