Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Do I have to?

Okay, I will.

A: 3/10 (I don't make people's eyes bleed, but I still think this number is too high.)

I: 7.5/10 (I can spell and I'm good with English sometimes.)

K: 9.5/10 if I like you/don't know you .001/10 if I don't like you (which also means I probably hate you)

Edited by BruinBrony

Attractiveness: meh/10 - I don't like the way I look >~>

Intelligence: 6-7/10 - Fairly smart I guess :P

Kindness: 8-9/10 - I tend to treat people as i'd want to be treated, despite who they are.

Edited by Crimsonn

This seems shallow to say what I think about me... Ahhh it don't matter if it is or not heheh.
Attractiveness: 5/10, I wouldn't say I am the prettiest thing to look at but I am not that bad of a looker
Intelligence: 7/10, I am quite smart, a little rock headed at times but still quite smart
Kindness: 5/10, I can be quite a cynical and harsh buck at times but I am usually on the nice side  

• 1 month later...

Attractiveness: 5/10. I'm honestly not that pretty.

Intelligence: 7/10. I do stupid stuff sometimes. xD

Kindness: 9/10. I try to be kind with everyone I meet, no matter how they act towards me.

Attractiveness: 7/10 (handsome face, awesome sexy beard, thick and dark hair...but lose a point for being a little fatter than I'd like at the moment)

Intelligence: 8/10 (I'm no Stephen Hawking but comparing my intellect to most others, I'm a fucking genius)

Kindness: 4/10 (if you're one of the few people I care about, I'll do anything for you but if you're a stranger you can piss off if you think I'm going to waste my time with your petty problems)

Attractiveness: 9/10. I feel as if I am very attractive, not to be narcissistic or anything.

Smartness: Depends on the situation. At school, 8/10. Street smart? 5/10. Wisdom wise? 10/10. I give good advice.

Kindness: Hmm, 7/10. Most of the time, I'm nice! But sometimes, I'm a bit inconsiderate and selfish.

Attractiveness: 5 or 6/10. I'm not very attractive, but I'm not ugly either.

Intelligence: 7 or 8/10. At least compared to other people my age. I take pleasure in learning things.

Kindness: 6 or 7/10. I can be an asshole sometimes, though.

Edited by Blixhauq

Attractiveness:  6/10 Though this is debatable cause it seems that a lot girls hit on me but I'll still say 6/10

Intelligence:  9.5/10

Kindness:  5/10 Lets just say I can be friendly if I like you enough otherwise I'm just going to ignore you.

I dont understand how to rate my attractiveness because Im not asexual lol. I would say kindness tends to be situational because sometimes we have a personal bias, or we just find individuals that we see ourselves being more compassionate to. I would like to believe I am very intelligent, but I dont know If there is an objective number based scale that could rank any of these qualities, I tend to be confident in myself, but I would like other people to be confident in themselves as individuals, and not have to scale themselves into some ranking of superiority in number. People are all awesome, i think as long as someone is trying to be the best person they can be it says it all about their character, and that is the most attractive quality with a high amount of integrity anyone could ever have.

Intelligence: 9/10 (I'm a pretty sharp guy, though not entirely naturally)

Attractiveness : 6/10 (I'm funnier than I am good looking, but I'm not half bad I suppose.)

Kindness : 7/10 (I'm not sensitive or very emotional, but I'm much too often a rug to others)

As far as attraction to other people, I am DemiHeterosexual, so I only get attracted to people I know really well, (Or Demigods). Sort of like an elevated friendship, I suppose. A huge detriment when it comes to finding dates, since I just can't bring myself to dating strangers. I've had a few personal problems, so my friendship pool is more like a puddle by now.  Come to think of it, it has never been large. (I wonder if that's why i'm talking about my sexuality on MLP forums at 2 in the morning?) 

Attractiveness: 8

Intelligence: 8

Kindness: 5. Yeah, I know, bad right? Problem is, I had enough of people being unkind to be while expecting kindness in return. I hope I can get the joy of living back soon

(edited)

Attractive: My Personal Hygiene could use work. If anyone out there ever thought I was attractive. they never said a word.

Smarts: Even though I'm more emotional than logical, I'm (say it like Yogi Bear) smarter than the average guy.

Kindness: It would only take hitting one of my many berserk button to make my kindness be temporarily thrown out the window. Good thing I grew up on Disney animated films to make me the kind, if introvert young man I am today.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Attractiveness: 8

Intelligence: 9

Kindness: 7

I think I'm more attractive than most other boys yet I still have acne, I'm pretty smart but I'm still lacking, and sometimes I get emotional but I'm trying to work on it.

(edited)

Attractiveness: 5/10, i'm pretty average. Nothing particularly special.

Intelligence: 9/10, one of the things i'm proud of. However, this differs when compared to different things. Like, i'm definitely a 10/10 on creative intelligence, 7/10 mathmatical/school/science/etc intelligence, 4/10 musical intelligence, 9/10 philosophical intelligence, etc.Though my friends tell me my common sense needs work...

Kindness: 6/10, I try to be kind but somehow I always end up insulting someone in the end or I say the wrong thing.

So basically I'd be the annoying girl. Sweet?

Edited by Shift